FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Look for groups
  2. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per week
  2. One post per week
Online Availability
Monday: N/A | Tuesday: All Day | Wednesday: N/A | Thursday: N/A | Friday: 9:30PM-12:30AM | Saturday: N/A | Sunday: 12:00PM-3:00PM *Times are set at Pacific Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Time
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Fantasy, Realistic, Romance, Horror, Modern, Scifi, Zombies, Action, Adventure, Fandom, Drama
OOC & Signups
af44b4b9154e46d8858a0a9112df681b.jpg
This Roleplay focuses on Pregnancy and the Early Days of Parenting, following the story of six couples as they progress through pregnancy and go down the path of becoming loving parents. No matter what's planned, some surprises will still be there. As the story begins, the couples are either in the second or third trimesters of their pregnancies.

Cast:
Ashley Nguyen ~ @Windrunner
Darrell Huntington ~ @~Dark Disney~
Johnathan Tyler ~ @Andy
Elswyth Shepard ~ @Princess Poisoned Rose
Sam Harrington ~ @CrimsonFang

Couples ~ Expecting ~ How Far Along
Ashley & Johnathan ~ Expecting a Boy ~ 7.5 Months
Darrell & Elswyth ~ Expecting a Girl ~ 4 Months

Last edited:
e7ba677ac6d50fbe698d90d1ab2879cd.jpg
Atlanta, Georgia

February 13th, 2017 ~ 10:00PM
il_570xN.337594585.jpg
@Shayla @Dante the Unforgiven @~Dark Disney~ @Andy @Princess Poisoned Rose @Nahele @CrimsonFang @Luster @Mad King Jai
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ashley Nguyen ~ Age 26 ~ Salon Stylist ~ Outfit: Robe
On the eve of Valentine's Day, young expecting Mother Ashley Nguyen just relaxed in her living room, relishing the peace and quiet that she did not get to have whenever she is not home. Life was a bit easier on her because she worked with her Mother at their Family Salon. Because she was heavily pregnant, her Mother only scheduled her to work on weekends, wanting her to get as much rest as possible during the week and caring for her daughter and grandchild's well being. Carrying around an extra thirty something odd pounds was taking its toll on her, physically, mentally and emotionally. Overall the pregnancy was going smoothly and she was dealing with little to no complications. She was also very cautious about what she ate and drank. More importantly, she stayed away from Cigarette smoke and Alcohol, both of which were bad for the baby. While waiting for her husband, she just sprawled across the living room couch, watching a Romantic Comedy, a blanket draped over her legs as she relaxed into throw pillows. As she watched her movie, she gently caressed her ever growing belly to keep her 'Little Prince' calm. Sadly for her, he kicked a lot, unless his Father was there. Then he would settle down and be very quiet.​

★DALLAS
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
★"FAMILY MEANS EVERYTHING TO ME. EVERYTHING."★

HEX CODE
#BDDE00

(Atlanta Streets)

(Home)
OUTFIT
Click Me!
FIANCEE
Katerinka Orlov
EXPECTING
Quadruplets (2 Boys & 2 Girls)
"Baby! You're my entire world!" Dallas was just finishing up a bit of his special song he made for his Fiancee, Katerinka. He was planning on singing the song as a surprise at their wedding, which was only a few months away. When Dallas song and wrote a song, he put his entire being in it. No one could say he ever wrote a song that he wasn't 100% invested in. The man was a genius and he knew what people wanted in their music. Actual good music. Not the horrible shit he hears on the radio, spotify, iTunes, youtube. All of those things. He had been in the studio almost all day and night, working on the lyrics and the chorus and the beat of the song. It was getting extremely late and he was nowhere near done with it. Deciding to call it a night. He had a special day tomorrow. It was Valentine's day and he had other plans for him and his Wife-To-Be and the mother of his four children, then watching him sleep the day away because he worked too hard today. "Alright, Bennie. I'll see you later. Have a happy Valentine's Day. Not at the strip club, again." Giving his good friend/producer a pat on the back.

Placing his guitar in it's special, suede case. Nothing was too good for his price possession. Giving it a good luck kiss, as he closed it and grabbed the strap. Using his other hand to fix his hair and the headband he was wearing. "I hope Kat is still awake." Being pregnant with four babies at the same time was definitely not the easiest thing and Dallas knew that the love of his life was probably in bed by now. He hoped she wasn't. If she was, he would have to deal with it. Learning to be a grown man, something he is still struggling with. He had to learn how to deal with setbacks in a mature fashion; which was hard for him to do. Especially when his music wasn't doing as good as it use to. Dallas' last album didn't sell as much copies as his debut album, two years ago. He didn't let Katerinka know that. The type of music people wanted to hear, he didn't make. He had been talking with Bennie and was starting to think about just becoming a Music Producer, if he couldn't sing the music he wanted to sing. He would still be in the area of entertainment he loved, but he would be making way more money than he was making as of now. "I might just have to give up my dreams of stardom..." Shaking his head, as he waited for the city bus, that would bring him to his Apartment Complex. Hoping on when it stopped in front of him. "Finally going home.." Looking back at the studio, as he took a seat in the front.

Waving bye to the bus driver, as he headed into the complex. The car that he did have was in the shop. An old Honda Accord. The type of car that only struggling singers would drive around in. At least Kat wasn't some materialistic type of woman; that would have been the end of their relationship. Kat stood by Dallas through everything and he loved her for it and will always love her for it. That's why he wanted to do better for her and for their two boy and two girls that were coming soon. He needed to get his shit together and figure out a plan. Dallas Austin Star, from Houston, Texas was not a failure and he would never be one.

As he opened the door to his home, he placed his guitar case next to the kitchen counter. Heading straight to the fridge for a strawberry Fanta soda. Gulping it almost all the way down. "Kat? Baby!" Yelling in his thick, southern accent. "You here?" Kat could have gone off with her pregnant girlfriends, or she could be with a family member. Not wanting to bother her too much, if she was here, he went to sit on the couch and turned on the living room tv.

"Baby! You're my entire world!" Dallas was just finishing up a bit of his special song he made for his Fiancee, Katerinka. He was planning on singing the song as a surprise at their wedding, which was only a few months away. When Dallas song and wrote a song, he put his entire being in it. No one could say he ever wrote a song that he wasn't 100% invested in. The man was a genius and he knew what people wanted in their music. Actual good music. Not the horrible shit he hears on the radio, spotify, iTunes, youtube. All of those things. He had been in the studio almost all day and night, working on the lyrics and the chorus and the beat of the song. It was getting extremely late and he was nowhere near done with it. Deciding to call it a night. He had a special day tomorrow. It was Valentine's day and he had other plans for him and his Wife-To-Be and the mother of his four children, then watching him sleep the day away because he worked too hard today. "Alright, Bennie. I'll see you later. Have a happy Valentine's Day. Not at the strip club, again." Giving his good friend/producer a pat on the back.

Placing his guitar in it's special, suede case. Nothing was too good for his price possession. Giving it a good luck kiss, as he closed it and grabbed the strap. Using his other hand to fix his hair and the headband he was wearing. "I hope Kat is still awake." Being pregnant with four babies at the same time was definitely not the easiest thing and Dallas knew that the love of his life was probably in bed by now. He hoped she wasn't. If she was, he would have to deal with it. Learning to be a grown man, something he is still struggling with. He had to learn how to deal with setbacks in a mature fashion; which was hard for him to do. Especially when his music wasn't doing as good as it use to. Dallas' last album didn't sell as much copies as his debut album, two years ago. He didn't let Katerinka know that. The type of music people wanted to hear, he didn't make. He had been talking with Bennie and was starting to think about just becoming a Music Producer, if he couldn't sing the music he wanted to sing. He would still be in the area of entertainment he loved, but he would be making way more money than he was making as of now. "I might just have to give up my dreams of stardom..." Shaking his head, as he waited for the city bus, that would bring him to his Apartment Complex. Hoping on when it stopped in front of him. "Finally going home.." Looking back at the studio, as he took a seat in the front.

Waving bye to the bus driver, as he headed into the complex. The car that he did have was in the shop. An old Honda Accord. The type of car that only struggling singers would drive around in. At least Kat wasn't some materialistic type of woman; that would have been the end of their relationship. Kat stood by Dallas through everything and he loved her for it and will always love her for it. That's why he wanted to do better for her and for their two boy and two girls that were coming soon. He needed to get his shit together and figure out a plan. Dallas Austin Star, from Houston, Texas was not a failure and he would never be one.

As he opened the door to his home, he placed his guitar case next to the kitchen counter. Heading straight to the fridge for a strawberry Fanta soda. Gulping it almost all the way down. "Kat? Baby!" Yelling in his thick, southern accent. "You here?" Kat could have gone off with her pregnant girlfriends, or she could be with a family member. Not wanting to bother her too much, if she was here, he went to sit on the couch and turned on the living room tv.

Last edited:
Johnathon Tyler ~ Age 28 ~ currently working for a friend at his family's store ~ Outfit: Jeans and a Green Tshirt
Johnathon was..a little on edge as he drove his way home. He was constantly worrying about his wife Ashley and their little boy that was on the way in a matter of weeks. Johnathon was still looking for a steady job and with every passing day he became a bit more and more worried about what they were going to do for money once their baby boy was born. Now he wasn't worried about being a father nor was he regretting anything or anything like that..he was simply worried because he didn't want to bring his son into the world and then not be able to take care of him because they didn't have the money to do so. Yeah..Ashley working at her mothers salon brought in good money but since she stopped working as much due to the baby on the way it was up to him to bring in most of the money. He had a buddy that owned a bike shop downtown. Johnathon personally knew nothing about bikes how to build them, adjust them, or..anything. He could ride one..that was about it. So he worked as a cashier and a secretary basically. The money was good to get them by for now..but he knew that once the baby was born and more expenses started rolling in they'd be in a bit of trouble.

Of course he would never tell Ashley about his concerns..he didn't want to stress her out due to the baby. He loved his wife dearly and he loved his son..but he was worried about how he was going to provide for them. He needed to find a better job..one that paid him an actual salary. But he was having a hard time finding one. See..Johnathon went to school to be in law enforcement. And getting a job as a police officer could take up to six months at the least to get hired. The other issue is that a lot of agencies that were hiring weren't in town so..if he got a job at one of those places then there would be a whole new topic of discussion about whether he and Ashley would have to pack up and move or..a second of many other options.

As Jason pulled into the driveway he forced himself to push those thoughts aside for now..he had to keep a brave face on for his wife. He couldn't stress her out..he couldn't make her worry. That was the last thing he wanted. As he walked into the house he looked around and then smiled when he spotted his wife sitting on the couch watching one of her shows. "I'm home beautiful" He softly said as he made his way over to her. When he reached her side he would gently set his hand on her shoulder and lean down to give her a soft kiss before he looked at her stomach and gently set his hand on it "I'm home little guy. Did you miss me? I hope you didn't give your mom too much trouble while I was gone"

@Windrunner

30c017b148924d455577571433201577.jpg
Darrell Lee Huntington

Darrell walked through the front door of his 2 story home. He had been ate because he been speaking with his manager about his band and what was next for all of them. He found his Fiance Elsie asleep on the couch and the tv on. She had been watching the Ion Channel. he smirked as he turned it off and knelt down in front of his fiance." Hey baby girl Sorry I am home so late we had a lot to talk about at work today." He said and got her up. He picked her up and carried her to the bedroom. "So how is the little one treating you?" He asked, "you doing okay?" He asked her gently. he had put his hands on her stomach and kissed her lips before kissing her stomach. He spoke gently to her stomach." Hey little one been good for your mom today. It's your daddy and I want you to take it easy on mommy." He said and rubbed her stomach lightly. He kissed nd then moved to rubbing her feet and ankles." So you relax I am gonna grab something to eat. You want anything, want me to grab anything. The little one craving anything?" He asked her and gently just rubbed her ankle and feat. He finally went to sit by her and pull her head on his chest. He tried not to smell like smoke coming home. He washed his hands and used Cologne she could handle and left the car windows open as he did smoke. He wanted her to not feel sick when she smelled him. He knew her senses were heightened.

"Do you want to come with me and you can pick where we get you food." He said. When she said yeah He helped her up and walked down to the car. He opened her door and helped her in. He started his car and drove around till she spotted what she wanted. He stopped din the drive through and looked at her."What you want babe?" He asked her. His hand was in hers gently he could drive with one hand. he was very worried about her all day with out him home, He knew things could go wrong with pregnancies and he been reading pregnancy and baby books in his spare time.
@Princess Poisoned Rose

When Johnathan arrived home, Ashley heard the front door open. As a result she slowly sat up, but was still watching her Romance Comedy Show. However, she turned her focus on him as soon as she heard him enter the room, especially when she felt his hand on her shoulder. Ashley smiled when he gave her a kiss and placed his hand on her belly. "Welcome home, sweetheart." She said before returning the kiss and then smiling When asked if the little one had been causing her any trouble, she giggled a little before their son kicked at his Father's touch. "Oh he missed you alright. He's been very active all day. I couldn't even take a nap for longer then half an hour because he wouldn't stop kicking." After that one kick, the little prince did start fidgeting briefly before settling down now that his Father was home. "Oh, Mom gave me the day off for tomorrow. I hope you are too. Because its Valentine's Day." She said before interlocking her fingers with his as they cradled their Prince.

After her show ended, she got up from the couch so that she could give him a full-on hug, which did prove a little difficult because her stomach was in the way. "Now I know you've had a long day. You're probably hungry. So I'll let you eat and then I'll meet you in bed and then we can cuddle, okay?" She would then kiss him on the lips while cupping his cheeks before waddling up the stairs, holding onto the railing as she did so. After brushing her teeth, Ashley got into bed, draped the blanket over her legs before grabbing her pregnancy guide from her nightstand, looking to read while waiting for Johnathan to join her.
@Andy
~Next Post will be on Valentine's Day Morning~

• Love
Reactions: Andy
Elise's shift at the clinic had been grueling for her. She had woken up before her fiance and spent nearly 10 hours there. She owned the place but being 5 months pregnant with her first child made even simple things challenging for her. Because of this even washing some animals made her stomach churn, that had never happened to her. After she got home all she really remembered was sitting down in front of the t.v. and putting on the ION channel and then blackness. Sleep had overtaken her the minute she sat on the couch. She didn't realize how long she had been asleep until her fiance woke her up.
"Oh hello love, I didn't even realize I fell asleep" She smiled at Darrell, "Oh no don't worry love. I know you have to work out the schedule for your band. I am not mad about that." She felt his hands rub her stomach and his lips press against hers. She smiled into the kiss. "Oh the little one, she goes crazy active around the animals but refuses to let me even wash dogs without making me feel like I am going to hurl." She smiled at him and placed a hand on his face. When Darrell began rubbing her feet she moaned tossing her head back some. It was heavenly getting a foot massage right now. "Food sounds good to me. Baby doesn't really want anything. I on the other hand really want chicken and mash potatoes." She smiled at him as he cradled her into him. This was definitely home for her. She was really happy that they were together and Darrell stood up. "Do you want to come with me and you can pick where we get you food?" "Yes, I do want to go with you." He helped her stand up and they got into the car and headed to somewhere that had what she wanted.

30c017b148924d455577571433201577.jpg
Darell Lee Huntington

He drove them to KFC and got His fiance what ever she wanted. Darell drove them home and they sat at the table eating. "Mmm since tomorrow is Valentines day I did stop off to get you some stuff earlier you wait here." He said and let her get started eating he had grabbed her water and kissed her cheek. He went to his car and grabbed Flowers, a black box and carrier. Darrel walked in and smiled as he opened the cage door. He had gotten his Fiance a Golden retriever puppy. He put a red bow on its neck. Darrell hid the flowers behind his back with the black Velvet box and smiled holding the puppy."A figured a puppy for a vet would be perfect. Also I got you little something shiny and smells good." He handed her the puppy gently and pulled out the flowers with a card and the vevelt box. He had a full day planned for tomorrow and the gift would play into tomorrow so he had to give them that evening. He had gotten her, her favorite flowers and a necklace with her birth stone and 14 k gold chain to keep the pendant on. In the envelope he had gotten her tickets to trip to go see her parents that lived in florida.They would go down their and get married he had made a plan for it all. He wanted this to happen for her and knew he knew she wanted to be married before the baby comes. He was worried about having a girl. He was very protective around her and did not like when any guy looked at her, he probably be even more protective of his little girl He couldn't wait to meet her.​

• Love
Reactions: CrimsonFang
Johnathon Tyler ~ Age 28 ~ currently working for a friend at his family's store ~ Outfit: shirtless with and some black pj pants.
Johnathon just smiled as she answered the question he had asked their little boy. "well he's going to be a handful just like his old man then." He looks at her and gives a small smile "I don't know how your going to survive it dear" He gave a small chuckle before he took a small back to help her up from the couch as she started to get up. He knew that she liked to take care of herself and do things on her own..but it was hard to not try to rush in and take over everything when ever she tried to do something. His father told him that it was something that all men..well..at least all good men went through when it came to their first child and Johnathon could see exactly why. He in a way was just like his mother in law. He didn't want her stressing herself too much especially with the due date rapidly approaching. He just wanted his wife to be as comfortable as possible and to have as little to worry about as well so she didn't put any stress on the baby.

He was torn from those thoughts as she wrapped her arms around him in an..awkward hug before he felt her soft hands cup his cheeks only to kiss him a moment later which in response he closed his eyes and softly kissed her back..god he loved her. When she pulled away he simply gave a small nod in response to her words before the kiss. "Alright Ashley..I'll be upstairs in a little bit" With that he gently moved back and watched her waddle up the stairs..however he was ready to rush over and help her in a second if she needed it. But luckily for her it seemed that she was still able to get up and down the stairs without too many issues. Once she was up the stairs he let out a slow breath and made his way to the kitchen. Once in the kitchen he opened up the fridge and took out some left over pasta from a night or two before and quickly heated that up in the microwave. Once it was warmed up he sat down at the table and quickly ate his fill before he put his plate in the sink..he'd wash it tomorrow..right now he wanted to go be with his wife and child.

Before he went to lay down and get ready for bed though he made his way to their bathroom and quickly brushed his teeth before he made his way into their bedroom. He gave her a smile as he entered before he stripped off his clothes and pulled on his pajama pants that he wore. Once he was changed he moved towards the bed and slowly sat down on it before he carefully moved over to her side to gently put his arm around her shoulders while he once again put his other hand upon her growing belly "I never answered your question from earlier baby but yes I do have off tomorrow so we'll be able to spend Valentines day together"

@Windrunner

• Love
Reactions: Blood Lightning
February 13th, 2017 11:45PM
Johnathan has been very helpful and caring throughout the pregnancy. Despite having to carry a heavy load, Ashley was still very happy because of the love that she was getting. Despite the hormones, Johnathan was also very patient with her. As soon as Johnathan grabbed a change of clothes and joined her in bed, Ashley set her book down so that she could give him her full attention as he did so for her and their baby. She was overjoyed when he told her that he had Valentine's Day off, even more so when he wrapped his arm around her shoulders and once more placed his hand on her belly. To his touch, the baby kicked. Ashley would then lean into him as she placed her hand on top of his like they had done downstairs. "That's great. Maybe we can go catch a movie, then have dinner." She suggested, pertaining to their plan for Valentine's Day.

As she cuddled up with him and cradle their unborn child, she took a deep breath and looked rather tired. Because she was far along in the pregnancy, it was taking its toll on her. On most nights, she needed eleven hours of sleep if she didn't have to deal with insomnia or overnight trips to the restroom. Then there was the matter of contractions, nightmares and host of other things that wake her up in the middle of the night. Whenever she had nightmares, she'd wake up either screaming or crying. Hopefully she wouldn't have any nightmares tonight. After about an hour of cuddling with her husband and musing with their baby, Ashley would turn to her left side, facing away from her hubby and fall asleep gracefully.

February 14th, 2017 4:00AM-6:00AM

Before Sunrise, Ashley woke up gasping and breathing heavily, sitting up with a terrified look on her face. A few minutes later, she started crying as she cradled her swollen belly in a protective matter.

@Andy

• Love
Reactions: Andy
Johnathon Tyler ~ Age 28 ~ currently working for a friend at his family's store ~ Outfit: shirtless with and some black pj pants.
Johnathon just smiled as his wife gently scooted herself closer to him to rest perfectly in his arms..it was kinda strange..even with her pregnancy and her stomach getting in the way..they still somehow fit together perfectly like two pieces to a puzzle. He couldn't even begin to describe how happy and how lucky he was to have her in his life..and he was going to cherish this life for as long as he lived. "I think that sounds wonderful sweetie. Dinner and a movie..sounds like our first date all that time ago..it certainly does feel like it was a lifetime ago..but it's a lifetime that I wouldn't trade for anything". That had been the last thing he had said to her before they had settled down to simply cuddle and hold each other and their baby for the hour before turning in with a good night kiss and an I love you.

That next morning though Jason had..woke up a bit early. Since it was Valentines day he had wanted to do something special for his wife..even if they couldn't go out all day and do all kinds of romantic stuff together..he still really wanted to do something for her..so he had woke up early to go make her some breakfast in bed. He was glad that his wife had been able to get a good nights sleep..the pregnancy was really taking a toll on her sleep cycle with the insomnia, the migraines, the nightmares and just..everything else that his wife was dealing with. He had certainly had a couple of sleepless nights as well as he laid awake worrying about whether tonight his wife was going to get a good nights sleep or not.

Jason however was putting that far out of his mind that morning. He had just started to put the finishing touches on her breakfast..a few pancakes he had managed to form into..well...what he had tried to make into a heart..but they came out really deformed looking..but it was the thought that counted right? Anyways..he had made her a few of his deformed heart shaped pancakes with some chopped up strawberries, and a glass of milk, the finishing touch was a small batch of roses that he had purchased the day before and had gone back out to his car to get after she had waddled off to lay down in bed while waiting for him to join her. Just as he had finished putting the roses and food onto the tray..he heard a sob come from their bedroom.

Jason instantly knew what that sob meant..she had woke up with another nightmare. Without missing a bit Jason left the food on the counter and quickly rushed up the stairs and into their room. When he saw his wife sitting there tears streaming down her face while cradling their unborn son he had to fight back his own tears..it killed him inside to see her like this. He only stood there for a moment before he was sitting by her side on the bed and gently holding her in his arms and kissing the top of her head "Ashley..babe..it's ok..it's ok I'm here, the baby is ok..it was just a dream Ash..it's ok"

@Windrunner

target-style-red-sweater-petite-style-blog-alina-1.jpg

Whatever happened inside her bad dream left Ashley scared and terrified. If anything at all, it pertained to something happening to her son. As far as Johnathan could be concerned, she was deathly terrified of having a miscarriage or even her husband leaving her. Worst of all, she was terrified of having to give birth alone. As she sobbed her heart out, Ashley felt her husband wrap his arms around her and kissing her forehead. "Honey...I'm scared..." She said before wrapping her arm around him while still holding her belly. "I don't wanna lose the baby and I don't want to lose you..." For at least the next five minutes, she continued to cry her heart out. "Please don't go..."

@Andy

It broke Johnathon's heart to see the love of his life like this. He knew that it was mostly the hormones that were doing this to her..that and the lack of sleep. But he also knew that whatever fears she had..whatever nightmares that she was seeing. The premises behind them was completely real. Whether it was a miscarriage, or him leaving her or..some kind of combination of both..he knew that those fears were real..but he had those fears as well. He was deathly afraid of his wife having a miscarriage, and he was just as scared of her deciding to leave him as well..but deep in his heart he knew that the second one would never happen and he believed with all he had that the first wouldn't either.

As she cried her eyes out in his arms he continued to gently hold her and softly kiss her forehead. After she spoke he leaned in and gave her another gentle kiss on the forehead before he softly spoke "Baby..I took a vow..to stand beside you..always..in sickness and in health..for better or worse..no matter what happens. I vowed to be here for you and our baby. I'm not going anywhere any time soon..even in the darkest of times when you feel like your alone you can always look beside you and you'll see me standing right there beside you to help see you through. I love you more then anything in this world and I won't let anything stop me from being here with you. I'm going to be here every step of the way..no matter what."

@Windrunner

• Love
Reactions: Blood Lightning
Status
Not open for further replies.