Original poster
DONATING MEMBER
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
late. [well... most of my partners seem to think so anyways] ... it varys, best to just check with me ^_^
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Prestige
  5. Douche
  6. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Slice of Life is my favorites, but I also love fandom based* and country based rps. I'm open to trying most things, but there are a couple that I won't do.

*I'm not interested in fandoms I don't know and I am not interested in playing canon characters. I only play OCs.

• Welcome
    to Aspen, Colorado; a small ski-resort town located in the Rocky Mountain foothills. This place is perfect for skiing and winter sports. It is beyond breath-taking throughout the year. One of the prettiest places all year round is Maroon Lake. Aspen is located in the middle-west portion of Colorado. It is about 160 miles from Denver and is roughly just over three hours to drive either way. Aspen is a rather large tourist destination in the winter time but still manages to attract the attention of outdoor recreation seekers. The town itself has a nice range going from urban to suburban and rural, thus lending itself to all types of people. Aside from being well known for it's skiing, Aspen also houses many high-end restaurants and shoppes, along with the historic Wheeler Opera House. As like many towns, Aspen is also home to the Wheeler-Stallard House, a 19th century – Queen Anne – style home – turned museum, as well as the Aspen Art Museum … which showcases different art pieces throughout the year.

Of course being a residential town means that there must be a place for the residents to stay and a place for them to learn. The primary preschool in Aspen is Wildwood School. It is located on 241 Wildwood Ln and is an environmentally friendly school for those in first year of preschool, second year of preschool and kindergarten. The high school, middle school and elementary school are one and the same. Aspen Elementary and Middle School is one building for kindergarten through eighth grade while Aspen High School is located right next to the other building and is the education center for those in the ninth through twelfth grade. Both buildings are located on 235 High School Rd. Aside from the mandatory schooling, Colorado Mountain College – Aspen Campus is also located in the town. It is located at 255 Sage Way, and the community college is commuter only... meaning that there are no dorms.

In order to live with a roof over ones head, there must be some sort of income... and income is generally generated in the form of working. Aspen (and surrounding towns) offer a variety of different occupations to make a living from. Of course residents live all over the town, but generally there are the more common places to live and the less common (all of this information can be found on the below post).

This rp centers around raising/starting a family. Most of the women should be expecting. With any luck, everyone will be partnered off before we start. (and as a side note, any children born in rp are controlled by the user who has the mother by default unless otherwise decided)

This rp takes place starting in the month of October. Most pregnancies are about 38-40 weeks (roughly 9.5-10 months) so keep that in mind when you fill out the form ^_^.
  • @~Happily.Ever.After~ (Owner)
    @~Dark Disney~ (Co-GM)
    @Princess Poisoned Rose (Co-GM)
    @Felilla
    @Windrunner
    @Tarieles
    @Mundane Monster
    @neptune
    @Shayla
    @MaryGold

tumblr_of7v9eN5Nu1tw3lmao7_500.jpg
  • Rules

|Posts & Language & Literacy|
    ||Please Try To Limit The Cussing. Keep all OOC to this thread. No RPing takes place here, only OOC and forms are here. I prefer at least a small paragraph per character, but 3+ lines at the very least please... Try To Have Proper Spelling... It's Not That Hard To Do, Use The Built In Spell-Check Feature {I Don't Mind Words Such As Color/Colour, Or Favorite/Favourite}||

|Characters|
    ||You Can Have As Many Characters As You Want, But Please Keep Genders Even {No Twenty Girls And One Guy}, Please Keep All Of Your Characters Active... I Understand It Can Be Hard Sometimes, But Post For All Of Them At Least Once Every Three Pages. You May NOT Use Anime Or Cartoons For This RP, All Images Should Be Of Real People {Or Animals} and I have nothing against LGBT+, and I do allow it in my rps <No Transgender though... it's too confusing for display purposes... your character is either male or female> ... putting that aside, while it is still your choice it would probably be easiest if all the characters were in heterosexual relationships due to the nature of this rp. No Mary-Sues, Gary-Sues, Or God-Modding. Powerplaying should not be an issue since there are, simply put, no powers, but there is none of that either.||

|Reading|
    ||I expect you to read the rules and basically understand everything. If you have a question please ask :3. If you have read this write your character's favorite color somewhere in the form||

|RPing|
    ||Wait To Be Accepted By Me or a GM Before RPing, No Power-Playing, Mary-Sues, Gary-Sues, Or God-Modding. You May NOT Be Your Own Crush, Boyfriend/Girlfriend, Fiance, Or Spouse {Mates For Animals may have both sides played by the same user}. I don't care what sexuality your character is... just remember, no transgender because it's too confusing for me to display (and keep in mind this is about raising a family so heterosexual relationships might be easier to work with. Though ultimately the sexuality is your choice ^.^). Don't Ignore Someone, And If A Recap Or Repost Is Asked For Be Friendly And Kind And Try To Give It To The Person||

|Have Fun!|
    ||The Most Important Rule Of All... If You Don't Have Fun, Then There's No Point To The RP. Keep The Drama And Romance And Action Coming. But Beware, I Will Add More Rules If I Need To||
  • For this rp (as not to drive people insane with creating 9000 intricate forms ... mainly me hehe..) I am providing two CS'. This first one is for all the parents and children older than twelve, the second one is for any children that are currently unborn up to twelve years old. (please delete everything in parenthesis... that is just for your help)

This rp takes place starting in the month of October. Most pregnancies are about 38-40 weeks (roughly 9.5-10 months) so keep that in mind when you fill out the form ^_^.

Adult and Children over 12 - Character Sheet
    Image (real pictures only ... no cartoons/anime/etc)
    Full Name (First then Last ... Middle is optional as always)
    -
    Nickname(s)
    -
    Age & Birthday (parents should be 16+)
    -
    Gender & Sexuality (male or female only please for gender || Sexuality is up to you, but due to the center of the rp I highly suggest something that would allow for a heterosexual relationship)
    -
    Address (see the below post for available addresses...)
    -
    Grade (if applicable)
    -
    Job (if applicable)
    -
    Health Issues
    -
    Nationality/Ethnicity
    -
    Physical Description (height, weight, eye color, hair, piercings, markings, etc)
    -
    Personality (5+ traits at a minimum)
    -
    Likes (3+ minimum)
    -
    Dislikes (2+ minimum)
    -
    Hobbies (1+)
    -
    Talents (1+)
    -
    Strengths (optional)
    -
    Weaknesses (optional)
    -
    Fears (optional)
    -
    Secrets (optional)
    -
    History (optional)
    -
    Family (include relationship, name and life status)
    -
    Expecting (females only!! Yes or No, how many, how far along, gender/s - just because the gender is on the form doesn't mean the character knows what gender the baby is ;) ... I just need it for the front)
    -
    Significant Other (if not married, put that here along with the type of relationship - engaged, dating, crush, etc)
    -
    Pets
    -
    Other
    -

Unborn Babies and Children Up-To 12 - Character Sheet
    Image (real pictures only ... no cartoons/anime/etc)
    Full Name (First then Last ... Middle is optional as always)
    -
    Nickname(s)
    -
    Age & Birthday (if not born just simply put N/A for age, include the birthday please)
    -
    Gender & Sexuality (male or female only please for gender || Sexuality is up to you, but due to the center of the rp I highly suggest something that would allow for a heterosexual relationship)
    -
    Grade (if applicable)
    -
    Health Issues
    -
    Physical Description (height, weight, eye color, hair, piercings, markings, etc)
    -
    -
    Likes (3+ minimum)
    -
    Dislikes (2+ minimum)
    -
    -
    Pets
    -
    Other
    -

Outside Wheeler Opera House
Outside Wheeler Opera House
tumblr_of7va6yXgt1tw3lmao2_1280.jpg
Inside Wheeler Opera House
Inside Wheeler Opera House
tumblr_of7va6yXgt1tw3lmao1_1280.jpg
Aspen Art Museum
Aspen Art Museum
tumblr_of7v9eN5Nu1tw3lmao3_1280.jpg
Maroon Lake
Maroon Lake
tumblr_of7v9eN5Nu1tw3lmao1_1280.jpg
Wheeler-Stallard House
Wheeler-Stallard House
tumblr_of7va6yXgt1tw3lmao3_1280.jpg
Wildwood School
Wildwood School
tumblr_of7va6yXgt1tw3lmao4_1280.jpg
Aspen Elementary and Middle School
Aspen Elementary and Middle School
tumblr_of7v9eN5Nu1tw3lmao5_1280.jpg
Aspen High School
Aspen High School
tumblr_of7v9eN5Nu1tw3lmao4_1280.jpg
Colorado Mountain College - Aspen Campus
Colorado Mountain College - Aspen Campus
tumblr_of7v9eN5Nu1tw3lmao6_1280.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Blood Lightning
Address
Parents Relationship
Name {Nickname} || Age {Birthday} || Job (if applicable) || Grade (if applicable) || Expecting Information (if applicable) || Form Page || User
  • 741 Hopkins Ave.
    Parents are Crushes
    Theo James Mortelle {Theo} || 24 {November 17th} || Detective || Pg. 14 || Disney

752 Hopkins Ave.
    -

754 Hopkins Ave.
    Parents are Married
    Alex Ray Huntington {Smart Alec} || 33 {October 13th} || Park Ranger || Pg. 1 || Disney
    Paige Lucille Huntington <nee Minett> {Paige} || 29 {December 21st} || Bookshop Owner (Candlelight Books) and Aspiring Author || Expecting a Girl {5 months along} || Pg. 1 || Happily
    Nathaniel Quincy Huntington {Nathan, Nate, Nat} || 4 {October 12th} || Second Year of Pre-School || Pg. 1 || Happily
    Georgiana Jacqueline Huntington {Georgie, Gigi} || N/A {March 14th} || Pg. 1 || Happily

755 Hopkins Ave.
    Parents are Married
    Ophelia Jane Hemming {Oppi, Lia, Fifi} || 29 {April 2nd} || English Professor at Colorado Mountain College || Expecting a Girl {7 months along} || Pg. 6 || Felilla
    Chris Hemming {Chris} || 30 {November 3rd} || Rancher || Pg. 1 || Disney
    Samara Hemming {Sam, Mara} || 1 {October 31st} || Daughter of Samantha || Pg. 1 || Disney
    Victoria Marie Hemming {Tori, Vic, Vicky, Vivi} || N/A {December 3rd} || Pg. 6 || Felilla

761 Hopkins Ave.
    Parents are Married
    Harry Edmund Winston {Ed} || 28 {July 26th} || CSI || Pg. 11 || Mary
    Wendy Willow Winston <nee Skye> {Wend} || 26 {April 14th} || Chemist || Expecting a Boy {6 months along} || Pg. 11 || Felilla
    Gerard Michael Winston {Ger} || N/A {January 3rd} || Pg. 11 || Felilla

764 Hopkins Ave.
    Parents are Engaged
    Finnegan Otis Israel Quirke II {Finn} || 26 {February 13th} || Accountant and Secretary in a Law Firm || Pg. 1 || Happily
    Angela Aimi Kim {Angie, AK} || 25 {May 30th} || Therapist || Expecting a Boy {7.5 months along} || Pg. 2 || Windrunner
    ??? {Nickname} || N/A {Birthday} || Form Page || User

767 Hopkins Ave.
    Parents are Married
    Moses James White {Mo} || 25 {March 4th} || Tattoo Artist || Pg. 11 || Felilla
    Mara Anastasia White <nee Argyris> {Mar, Nene, Silver, Precious} || 23 {December 25th} || Aspiring Actress/Model and Owner of her stepmother's bakery (Angel's Sweet Tooth Treats) || Expecting Twin Boys {1 month along} || Pg. 1 || Happily
    Blaine Wesley White {Blaine} || 2 {October 31st} || Pg. 11 || Felilla
    Logan Hunter White {Logan} || N/A {July 4th} || Pg. 1 || Happily
    Casey Ean White {Case} || N/A {July 4th} || Pg. 1 || Happily

770 Hopkins Ave.
    -

771 Hopkins Ave.
    Parents are Dating
    Vivienne Maeve Binici {Viv, Vivi, Vi, Ennie} || 17 {January 15th} || Usher (Wheeler Opera House) and Animal Shelter Volunteer || 12th Grade || Dating Topher || Pg. 1 || Happily

773 Hopkins Ave.
    Parents are Married
    Gray Darren Sparks {Gray} || 29 {September 4th} || Ski Instructor || Pg. 11 || Felilla
    Claire Yoshimi Kang {Claire} || 26 {April 18th} || Beautician/Cosmetologist || Expecting a Girl {7.5 months along} || Pg. 2 || Windrunner
    Tristan Hisashi Kang-Montana {Tristan} || 10 {June 1st} || 4th Grade || Pg. 2 || Windrunner
    Merry Tara Sparks {Mer, Bubbles} || 5 {June 24th} || 1st Grade || Pg. 11 || Felilla
    Arianna Grace Kang-Sparks {Ari} || N/A {December 10th} || Pg. 9 || Windrunner

774 Hopkins Ave.
    -

775 Hopkins Ave.
    Parents are Dating
    Juliette Celia Kameron Monteith {Julie, Jules, JC} || 19 {April 23rd} || Famous Actress and Singer || Second Year of College as a Musical Theater Major || Expecting a Girl {7 months along} || Dating Tiago || Pg. 1 || Happily
    Leila Bethany Monteith {Lei} || N/A {December 2nd} || Pg. 1 || Happily

777 Hopkins Ave.
    Parents are Dating
    Turner Lloyd Lars {Turn} || 29 {October 4th} || Professional Photographer || Pg. 6 || Felilla
    Andromeda Everlee McGowan {Andy, Drome, Eda, Android} || 27 {January 1st} || Journalist for the local newspaper || Expecting a Boy {3 months along} || Pg. 1 || Happily
    Otto Lance Lars {Otto} || N/A {May 30th} || Pg. 1 || Happily

782 Hopkins Ave.
    Parents are ___
    Kenna Danielle Tucker {Ken, Dani, Nana} || 23 {April 16th} || Garden Designer/Horticulturalist || Pg. 11 || Mary

788 Hopkins Ave.
    Parents are Dating
    Tiago Gabriel Hara {Tia, Ti, TiGo} || 23 {October 1st} || Bartender and DJ || Dating Juliette || Pg. 7 || Tarieles

790 Hopkins Ave.
    -

794 Hopkins Ave.
    Parents are Engaged
    Cedric Alfred Mosby {Ced, Rick} || 29 {March 24th} || Artist || Pg. 11 || Felilla
    Thalia Rose Mays {Thal} || 27 {November 25th} || Dressmaker/Seamstress || Expecting a Girl {3 months along} || Pg. 11 || Mary
    Jessica Lavender Mays {Jess, Jesse} || N/A {Birthday} || Pg. 11 || Mary
    Emmanuelle Daisy Mays {Ice Queen, Emma-Amazon, Elle, Emma} || 18 {March 15th} || Works in Family Shop || 12th Grade || Sister to Thalia || Partner is ___ (Disney) || Pg. 11 || Mary

798 Hopkins Ave.
    Parents are Married
    Francis Palace {France, Pal} || 33 {September 20th} || Tailoring and Dry Cleaning Business Owner || Pg. 7 || Windrunner
    Carissa Katherine Palace <nee Cardinal> {Car} || 29 {March 13th} || Midwife || Expecting a Girl {2 months along} || Pg. 11 || Felilla
    Sunday Juniper Palace {Sun, Day, Sunny, Sunshine} || N/A {April 3rd} || Pg. 11 || Felilla

799 Hopkins Ave.
    -

800 Hopkins Ave.
    Parents are Married
    Arthur Finnian Lowe {Art} || 24 {March 13th} || Coach at Local Gym || Pg. 6 || Felilla
    Giselle Eliza Flik-Lowe {Giselle} || 22 {November 13th} || Fashion Designer and Seamstress || Expecting a Girl {6 months along} || Pg. 1 || Happily
    Ryan Dominick Lowe {Ry} || 2 {October 31st} || Pg. 1 || Happily
    Jane Rosalia Lowe {Jane} || N/A {February 14th} || Pg. 1 || Happily
  • 920 Little Annie Rd.
    -
    922 Little Annie Rd.
    Parents are Married
    Walter Francis Iliev {Walt, Frankie} || 31 {June 21st} || Theater Teacher and Director for the middle school, high school and community || Pg. 1 || Happily
    Cassandra Lynn Iliev <nee Mortelle> {Cass, Cassie, Sandra} || 27 {January 1st} || Ski Lodge and Resort Owner || Expecting a Boy {5 months along} || Pg. 1 || Disney
    Zachary Lee Iliev {Zach} || N/A {March 13th} || Pg. 1 || Disney

933 Little Annie Rd.
    Parents are Married
    Devin Saverino {Dev} || 33 {July 18th} || Mechanic and Snowboarding Instructor || Pg. 7 || Windrunner
    Val Lily Saverino {Val} || 28 {October 31st} || Mechanic and Mechanical Instructor || Expecting a Girl {1 week along} || Pg. 1 || Disney
    Amber Lotus Saverino {Lottie} || N/A {August 1st} || Pg. 1 || Disney

934 Little Annie Rd.
    Parents are Engaged
    Emmett Felix Jasper {Em, Met} || 26 {April 14th} || Mechanic and Auto Shop Owner || Pg. 6 || Felilla
    Yolanda Hyun-Rin Kwon {Yolanda} || 24 {December 5th} || Auto technician (Mitsubishi Motors) || Expecting a Boy {7 months along} || Pg. 2 || Windrunner

935 Little Annie Rd.
    Parents are Married
    Benji Jethro De Santigo {Ben, Benny, Benjamin} || 27 {September 15th} || Veterinarian || Pg. 1 || Happily
    Kasta Rose De Santigo {Kat, Katty} || 24 {October 7th} || Veterinarian || Expecting Twin Girls {2 months along} || Pg. 1 || Rose
    Carlos David De Santigo {Carl, Carlo} || 1 {April 3rd} || Pg. 1 || Rose/Happily
    Aurelia Grace De Santigo {Nickname} || N/A {Birthday} || Pg. 1 || Rose/Happily
    Raylene Hope De Santigo {Nickname} || N/A {Birthday} || Pg. 1 || Rose/Happily

Address
Parents Relationship
Name {Nickname} || Age {Birthday} || Job (if applicable) || Grade (if applicable) || Expecting Information (if applicable) || Form Page || User
  • 950 Chatfield Rd.
    Parents are Married
    Ronan Callum Nolan {Ro, Cal} || 26 {May 18th} || Waiter at Chez Claire || Part-Time College Student || Pg. 2 || Mundane Monster
    Stevie Nolan <nee Young> {Evie} || 23 {February 20th} || Ticket Booth Operator (Wheeler Opera House) || Expecting a Boy {3 months along} || Pg. 10 || Neptune
    Lee Nolan {Lee} || N/A {February 8th} || Pg. 10 || Neptune
    Madison Beatrix Nolan {Maddy, Bee} || 16 {December 29th} || 11th Grade || Sister to Ronan|| Expecting Boy/Girl Twins {3 months along} || Dating Alice || Pg. 2 || Mundane Monster
    Atlas North Nolan {Little Dipper} || N/A {June 8th} || Pg. 2 || Mundane Monster
    Nova Rose Nolan {Little Star} || N/A {June 8th} || Pg. 2 || Mundane Monster

952 Chatfield Rd.
    Parents are Engaged
    Jesse Keller {Jay} || 36 {August 15th} || Seasonal Business Owner for Ski Rentals || Pg. 2 || Neptune
    Imogen Noah Herald {Noah} || 34 {April 2nd} || Pediatrician || Expecting a Girl {3 months along} || Pg. 6} || Felilla
    Isaac Keller {Bubs} || 5 {January 4th} || Kindergarten || Pg. 2 || Neptune
    Hazel Penelope Keller {Haze, Acorn} || N/A {April 5th} || Pg. 6 || Felilla
    Fallon Greene {Fal, Eff} || 16 {November 20th} || Employee at Local Bakery || 11th Grade || Niece to Jesse || Dating/Will Date Onyx || Pg. 2 || Neptune

958 Chatfield Rd.
    Parents are Married
    Edwin Lou Perault-Barnes {Ed, Eddie} || 33 {December 7th} || Producer (films/shows) || Pg. 1 || Happily
    Maeve Verne Herald {Verne, Mae, Ernie} || 31 {January 23rd} || Freelance Editor || Expecting a Boy {6 months along} || Pg. 6 || Felilla
    Hector Chase Perault-Barnes {Hec, Ginger, Orange Boy} || N/A {May 22nd} || Pg. 6 || Felilla

961 Chatfield Rd.
    Parents are Dating
    Magnus Grey Cisse Sesay {Mag} || 32 {March 18th} || Firefighter || Pg. 1 || Happily
    Madelaine Josephina Todd {Maddy} || 31 {July 2nd} || Artist || Expecting a Girl {7 months along} || Pg. 4 || Tarieles
    Jade Amber Cisse Sesay {Jade} || 8 {June 5th} || 2nd Grade || Step-Daughter to Maddy || Pg. 1 || Happily
    Ciri Helen Todd {Ciri} || N/A {December 30th} || Pg. 4 || Tarieles

963 Chatfield Rd.
    -

964 Chatfield Rd.
    Parents are Married
    Joe Paul Blood {Joe} || 29 {December 15th} || Doctor || Pg. 1 || Disney
    Ashley Renora Yang {Ashe, Bambi} || 22 {September 26th} || Jewelry Store Clerk || Expecting a Girl {7 months along} || Pg. 2 || Windrunner
    Erica Talia Blood {Erica} || N/A {December 13th} || Pg. 9 || Windrunner

967 Chatfield Rd.
    Parents are Married
    August Samson Jorgenson {Aug, Auggie} || 26 {September 16th} || Rancher || Pg. 11 || Felilla
    Delilah Qwin Jorgenson <nee Claes> {Dee, Didi, Del, Lil, DQ, Chicken Girl} || 24 {October 15th} || Professional Travel Photographer, she does a lot of freelance stuff || Expecting Boy/Girl Twins {8 months along} || Pg. 1 || Happily
    Remus Quentin Jorgenson {Rem, Werewolf} || N/A {November 9th} || Pg. 1 || Happily
    Sarah Emilie Jorgenson {Sar, Sari, Horse-Girl} || N/A {November 10th} || Pg. 1 || Happily

968 Chatfield Rd.
    Parents are Married
    Olivier Valentino Claes {Oli} || 28 {June 23rd} || Farmer || Pg. 1 || Happily
    Zoe Rose Claes <nee Huntington> {Zo} || 25 {October 31st} || Park Ranger || Expecting a Girl {7 months along} || Pg. 1 || Disney
    Aerlyn Breanna Claes {Aer, Aery} || 3 {September 29th} || 1st Year of Pre-School || Pg. 1 || Happily
    Victoria Anne Claes {Tori, Vi, Anne} || N/A {January 1st} || Pg. 1 || Disney

972 Chatfield Rd.
    Parents are ___
    Pepper Chloe Klausen {Pep, Lucky Charms, Honeybee} || 19 {August 12th} || Works in an Orchestra & for a dance/ballet company || College Freshman || Pg. 11 || Mary

973 Chatfield Rd.
    Parents are Dating
    Eleanor Katerina Demetriou {Elle, Ellie, Nor, Nora} || 17 {September 2nd} || Waitress and Hostess (Potamos Fiume) || 12th Grade || Dating Yannick || Pg. 1 || Happily

974 Chatfield Rd.
    -
  • Apt 023, 423 Eagle Park Dr.
    Parents are Dating
    Samantha Elizabeth Huntington {Sam, Sami} || 26 {April 23rd} || Artist || Dating Sebastian || Pg. 1 || Happily
    Ava Kathryn Huntington-Hemming {Av, A, Katie} || 7 {December 12th} || 2nd Grade || Daughter of Chris || Pg. 1 || Happily

Apt 025, 423 Eagle Park Dr.
    Parents are Dating
    Caprice Joy Petrov {Capri, Cappie} || 27 {July 23rd} || Bartender || Dating Lana || Pg. 11 || Felilla
    Salem Anna Petrov {Witch, Fairy} || 3 {January 2nd} || 1st Year of Pre-School || Pg. 11 || Felilla

Apt 101, 423 Eagle Park Dr.
    Parents are -- See Each Member
    Clementine Ellen Anders {Clem, Tine} || Age {Birthday} || Yoga Instructor || Dating Emile || Pg. 6 || Felilla
    Brendan Dylan Anders {Bren, Dan, Booger} || 3 {November 1st} || Pg. 6 || Felilla
    Alice Clara Swann {Al, Ally} || 19 {March 16th} || Waitress || Sister to yannick, Niece to Clementine || Dating Madison || Pg. 6 || Felilla
    Yannick Otis Swann {Yan, Nick, Yanny} || 18 {August 4th} || Waiter || Brother to Alice, Nephew to Clementine || Dating Eleanor || Pg. 6 || Felilla

Apt 111, 423 Eagle Park Dr.
    Parents are Dating
    Emile Darnell Todd {Em, Emmy} || 29 {May 5th} || Private Web Designer || Dating Clementine || Pg. 6 || Tarieles

Apt 112, 423 Eagle Park Dr.
    Parents are --- See Each Member
    Topher Conley {Toph} || 19 {March 7th} || Unemployed/Amateur Film Maker || College Student || Dating Vivienne || Pg. 10 || Neptune
    Andersen Byrne Klausen {Anders, Andy} || 20 {January 7th} || Aspiring Musician and Magician, Part Time Librarian, Barista and Waiter || Pg. 11 || Mary

Apt 115, 423 Eagle Park Dr.
    Parents Will-Be Dating
    Onyx Ricardo Wagner {Onyx} || 19 {October 28th} || Unemployed || Will Date Fallon || Pg. 1 || Happily

Apt A212, 428 Eagle Park Dr.
    Parents are --- See each member
    Sebastian Liam Preston {Bash, Bastian, Crab} || 27 {December 3rd} || Librarian || Dating Samantha || Pg. 6 || Felilla
    Rosalie Ellis Preston {Rose, Rosa, Ross} || 23 {May 30th} || Veterinarian || Sister to Sebastian || Dating Demarious|| Pg. 6 || Felilla

Apt A215, 428 Eagle Park Dr.
    Parents are Engaged
    Tobias Fallon Rios {Toby, Tobe} || 28 {June 21st} || Professional Footballer || Pg. 1 || Happily
    Regina Celeste Blair {Gigi, Gina, Goldie, Cel} || 25 {December 23rd} || Assistant Curator at the Art Museum || Expecting a Boy {3 months along} || Pg. 10 || Shayla

Apt B210, 428 Eagle Park Dr.
    Parents are Dating
    Randall Kurt Darzi {Rand, Randy} || 24 {May 4th} || Accountant || Dating Kenna || Pg. 1 || Happily
    Mackenzie Sabrina Darzi {Mack, Mackey, Kenz, Kenzi} || 5 {April 5th} || Kindergarten || Pg. 1 || Happily

Apt B213, 428 Eagle Park Dr.
    Parents are Dating
    Lana Eve Monroe {Evie} || 29 {April 2nd} || Administrative Assistant for an Interior Design Company (Dollhouse) || Expecting a Boy {2 months along} || Dating Caprice || Pg. 2 || Mundane Monster
    Sabrina Charlie Monroe {Rina, Charlie} || 8 {March 13th} || 2nd Grade || Sister to Lana || Pg. 2 || Mundane Monster
    Antonio Nathaniel Monroe {Tony, Nate} || N/A {July 10th} || Pg. 2 || Mundane Monster

Apt B215, 428 Eagle Park Dr.
    Parents are Married
    Killian Grover Underwood {Killian} || 27 {August 31st} || Geographer || Pg. 1 || Happily
    Liddie Eloise Manson-Underwood {Lid, Dee} || 25 {March 24th} || Bookstore Owner (Manson Books) || Expecting a Girl {4 months along} || Pg. 6 || Felilla
    Daphne Anna Underwood {Daph} || N/A {March 13th} || Pg. 6 || Felilla

Apt C210, 428 Eagle Park Dr.
    Parents are Married
    Dexter Einar Svenson {Dex} || 30 {April 26th} || Construction and Landscaping || Pg. 6 || Tarieles
    Nora Lyn Svenson <nee Hemming> {Lyn} || 28 {December 25th} || Dance Instructor at the High School and College || Expecting a Girl {2 weeks along} || Pg. 1 || Disney
    Valarie Lee Svenson {Val} || N/A {July 4th} || Pg. 1 || Disney

Apt C211, 428 Eagle Park Dr.
    Parents are Married
    Arnold Henry Perkings {Nickname} || 26 {June 4th} || Insurance Agent (Sate Farm) || Pg. 6 || Felilla
    Stephanie Masako Hyun {Tiffany} || 24 {August 1st} || Therapist || Expecting a Boy {6.5 months along} || Pg. 2 || Windrunner

Apt C214, 428 Eagle Park Dr.
    Parents are Married
    Deacon Vincent Baker IV {Vinny, Baker} || 34 {October 21st} || Engineer || Pg. 1 || Happily
    Anita Helene Baker <nee Petrov> {Ann, Annie} || 30 {Nov. 14th} || Kindergarten Teacher || Expecting a Boy {5 months along} || Pg. 11 || Felilla
    Edison Douglas Baker {Ed, Eddie} || N/A {February 15th} || Pg. 11 || Felilla

• tumblr_nqbl0tWbt71tw3lmao4_400.jpg

#5e2939 {background}
    #8c8284 {border/headers}

Full Name
    Mara Anastasia Argyris (or married last name if married)
    Mah-rah || Ahna-stay-sh-ee-ah || Ahr-geer-iss

Nickname
    Mar; common - liked || Nene; rare - liked || Silver; rare - neutral || Precious; rare - hated

Age & Birthday
    23, December 25th

{Gender & Sexuality}
    Female & Heterosexual, Heteroromantic

Address
    767 Hopkins Ave.

Job
    Aspiring Actress/Model & Owner of her stepmother's bakery (Angel's Sweet Tooth Treats)

Health Issues
    none... though she had braces when she was twelve until she was fifteen

Nationality/Ethnicity
    50% Russian <mom> & 50% Greek <dad>

Physical Description
    Height; 5'0"
    Weight; 105lbs
    Hair; Long and loosely curly light brown hair with natural light auburn and darker golden blonde highlights.
    Eyes; Very bright and light golden/amber
    Piercings & Tattoos; ears are pierced once each, belly button is also pierced. a tattoo of Her mother's name: Anastasia Lilyia Pavlov-Argyris, date of death 22-11-1998 surrounded by a pair of wings and a halo on her left shoulder blade.
    Other; she is naturally very pale with a very petite build and has a heart-shaped birthmark over her belly button.

Personality
    Mara tends to be slightly timid but also slightly rebellious. She has a brain of her own and she isn't afraid to use it. While she is careful about things, Mara usually manages to do whatever she wants, even if it sometimes means paying the price... She would never do anything illegal. Like everyone, Mara has her fears, such as being alone in the dark. She doesn't mind the dark when people are with her, but 'bad things happen in the dark'. She tends to be humble, though not as much so as her sister, and somehow is usually able to calm people down, including her irrational, hot-headed, older step-brother. She can be a very caring person, but Mara can also come off as selfish and once in a while greedy even. Once people get to know her though they will realize just how loyal and understanding she can be... even if she does seem to bee a walking contradiction every so often.

singing, making youtube videos, doing voice-overs, baking, people, family, friends, boys, sweets

Dislikes
    idiots, jerks, snobs

Hobbies
    making youtube videos, baking, acting

Talents
    acting/voice work, singing, baking, her outgoing-ness

Weaknesses
    Science, Math, facing her fears

Fears
    the dark, violence, failure

History
    she was born in St. Petersburg, the eldest child, to the 'two most wonderful parents in the world'. Of course, "nothing gold can stay", and sooner or later things began to fall apart. Her parents really did try to make it work, but just a few moths after her little sister was born their mother fell extremely ill. Her father tried to cope, he honestly did, but things went from bad to worse. In the beginning it wasn't terrible, her father was irritable and best left alone, but it was tolerable. As her mother slowly got sicker and closer to death her father would disappear more, with him the few funds the family had. When he would come home he would be so far from sober he couldn't even say hello coherently. He started leaving for days at a time, then weeks, then a month, and by the time the girls mother had died nearly two years later, Mara and her sister, Marina, hadn't seen their father in almost a year. After the passing of their mother they were shipped to their only living family, in Ithaca... Greece. Marina was too young to remember much, but Mara, being roughly two years older had a few more memories. By the time their father was well enough to be a dad again he was already engaged to Mikael's mom and the girls were moved immediately to Sweden, then back to Russia seven months later when Mara was five. One year later the girls half-brother Brody was born, and five years after that Natalia, the families 'pride and joy' was born when Mara was eleven. She moved to the states when she was about fourteen. At first she kind of resented her step-mom, now she loves her and wants to continue doing the performing work and voice-overs she has been doing, but also runs her 'moms' bakery: Angel's Sweet Tooth Treats.

Family
    Ralph (77, step-grandfather, alive)
    Gerda (71, step-grandmother, alive)
    Julia (43, step-mom, alive)
    Anastasia (32 at time of death, would be 51, biological mother)
    Maksimillian (51, dad, alive)
    Mikael (26, step-brother, alive)
    Marina (21, sister, alive)
    Brody (17, half-brother, alive)
    Natalia (12, half-sister, alive)

Adopted son - Blaine

Expecting
    yes, twin boys (she doesn't know she is pregnant yet let alone the genders or that its twins), 1 month along. They will be born at 36 weeks, which is considered full-term for twins.

Significant Other
    Married to Moses

Pets
    Gretel ;; female - 3yr - giant schnoodle
    Hansel ;; male - 4yr - black russian terrier
    Midnight, Star & Sky ;; female x2, male - 8mo - russian black, russian white, russian blue

Other
    Facelcaim; Unknown
    Favorite Color; silvery rose
    Languages Known; fluent in Russian, Greek and English
    Religion; Eastern Orthodox
    Extra Stuff; N/A​

• tumblr_nqedhbbI3R1tw3lmao5_500.jpg

#3b6658 {background}
    #2a5685 {border/headers}

Full Name
    Logan Hunter Argyris (or whatever the fathers last name is)
    Low-gan || Hunt-er || Ahr-geer-iss

Age & Birthday
    N/A, July 4th

Gender & Sexuality
    Male & Heterosexual, Heteroromantic

Health Issues
    ADHD

Physical Description
    Height; 20.2in at birth <final - 5'10">
    Weight; 7.9lbs at birth <final - 160lbs>
    Hair; fine & dark brown <later - short and dark brown>
    Eyes; green-grey eyes ... kind of like murky gulf water

Personality
    I don't like to sit still... in fact I really can't sit still... It just doesn't work for me. I have to be doing something... whatever it is... well... not sitting at a desk in school... that doesn't work so well either. He adores the water and anything and everything to do with it. He has a good heart but often makes the wrong desicions. While Logan isn't all that witty sarcasm is a major check... so is agility and being fast on his feet... though he does get pretty darn clumsy and does much better in the water.

girls
    - riding
    - animals
    - swimming
    - water
    - water-skiing
    - wind surfing
    - wake-boarding
    - jet-skiing
    - surfing
    - football
    - horses
    - the color blue

Dislikes
    -
    sitting still
    - schoolwork
    - being forced into things

Family
    See Mara <mom>
    See ___ <dad>

Pets
    Mr. Meow:: 6yr old > male > Maine Coon
    Squeaky & Snowbelle:: 3yr old > females > Standard Poodles
    Poseidon::1yr > male > fish
    Athena:: 1yr > female > fish

Other
    Facelcaim; Unknown (baby) || Logan Lerman
    Favorite Color; blue
    Extra Stuff; If it's blue, and it's food, look out. Logan will try to taste it if not take the whole thing.​

tumblr_nqedhbbI3R1tw3lmao4_500.jpg

• tumblr_nzu3jhz9ai1tw3lmao4_500.jpg

#264f3d {background}
    #24B370 {border/headers}

Full Name
    Casey Ean Argyris (or whatever father's last name is)
    Case-ee || Ee-ann || Ahr-geer-iss

Nickname
    Case; common - liked

Age & Birthday
    N/A, July 4th

Gender & Sexuality

Health Issues
    Allergic to dust, mold, mildew, shellfish and pollen

Physical Description
    Height; 19.7in at birth <6'0" - final>
    Weight; 7.6lbs at birth <173lbs - final>
    Hair; bald as an infant, but later rather short, dark brown hair with natural darker honey blonde highlights
    Eyes; dark blue
    Other; He is covered in freckles

Personality
    Helpful, Protective, Charming, Playful, Stubborn, Hot-headed, Quick-thinking, Fast

helping others
    girls
    hot air balloons
    thai food
    french deserts
    britain
    horses
    the countryside
    airplanes
    sports
    musical theater

Dislikes
    theft
    troublemakers
    italian food
    kebabs
    snakes
    lizards
    mice

Family
    see Mara <mom>
    see ___ <dad>

Pets
    Chief > Male > 4yr > grey and brown Tabby
    The Flying Boy (Peter) > Gelding > 12yr > 15hh buckskin Quarter Horse cross
    Hook & Smee > Males > 2yr & 3m > Samoyed > father & Son

Other
    Facelcaim; Unknown || Colton Haynes <teen>
    Favorite Color; light green
    Extra Stuff; N/A​

tumblr_nzu3jhz9ai1tw3lmao1_400.png

• tumblr_o8h6c00bOP1tw3lmao2_250.png

#260909 {background}
    #186b44 {border/headers}

Full Name
    Magnus Grey Cisse Sesay
    Mahg-nhus || Gr-ay || Sis-ay || Ses-ay

Nickname
    Mag; common - neutral

Age & Birthday
    32, March 18th

Gender & Sexuality

Address
    961 Chatfield Rd.

Job
    Firefighter

Health Issues
    None

Nationality/Ethnicity
    25% African American <mom>, 25% Dominican <mom>, 25% Puerto Rican <dad>, 25% Colombian <dad>

Physical Description
    Height; 5'11"
    Weight; 173lbs
    Hair; black hair that he keeps buzzed as short as possibly to avoid the fro of curls that form when it grow out.
    Eyes; light brown
    Piercings & Tattoos; This tattoo on his left upper arm, chest, shoulder and back
    Other; N/A

Personality
    Loyal, over-protective, truthful, blunt, lacks a sense of humor, uncreative, realist, friendly, determined, empathetic, tries to hide his emotion... but often fails, hot-headed, stubborn

bonfires, camping, trying new things, family, protecting others, helping others, dogs, meat (especially steak and lamb), coffee, sweets, excersize, popcorn, italian food, ice cream, summer, warm/hot weather, thunderstorms

Dislikes
    winter, cold weather, snowstorms, out-of-control fires, death, breaking the law, most salads, potatoes, mushy textures, stand-up comedy

Hobbies
    weight-lifting, educating others on fire safety, tinkering with cars and electronics

Talents
    good listener, strength-training, cooking, staying calm in dire situations (usually)

Family
    Step-Mom; Luwanda Cisse - 59 - alive
    Biological Mom; Ana Vino - 54 - alive ... they got divorced when Magnus was 11. She was a drug-addict and got arrested eight months later, losing custody of Magnus and Blayze.
    Dad; Mark Sesay - 57 - alive
    Step-Brother; Israel Dexter Cisse Sesay - 16 - alive
    Full-Brother; Blayze Jett Cisse Sesay - 24 - alive
    Half-Sister; Nyx Noire Ravyn Cisse Sesay - 12 - alive
    Half-Sister; Melba Missie Cisse Sesay - 10 - alive
    Step-Sister; Savannah Estelle Cisse Sesay - 19 - alive

Daughter; Jade Amber Cisse Sesay - 2 - alive

Significant Other
    Dating Maddy @Tarieles

Pets
    Droopy ;; male - 10yr - basset hound
    Krypto ;; male - 13yr - golden retriever-australian cattle dog mix
    Marlot ;; male - 2yr - german shepherd

Other
    Facelcaim; Jesse Wesley Williams
    Favorite Color; Teal
    Languages Known; English and a small amount of spanish
    Religion; Athiest
    Extra Stuff; He smokes rather frequently, going through a box every day and a half or so (sometimes more, sometimes less)​

• tumblr_nqdn4fHhRs1tw3lmao5_250.jpg

#311742 {background}
    #136633 {border/headers}

Full Name
    Jade Amber Cisse Sesay
    Jayd || Am-bur || Sis-ay || Ses-ay

Age & Birthday
    8, June 5th

{Gender & Sexuality}

Grade
    2nd

Health Issues
    Allergic to dust, pollen, cats, hay, horses and tree nuts.

Physical Description
    Height; 2'8" <final - 5'4">
    Weight; 27.3lbs <final - 128lbs>
    Hair; long and extremely curly dark brown hair. When natural it ends just past her shoulders, when straightened it ends a few inches above her hips
    Eyes; dark, chocolate brown
    Piercings; ears pierced once each. By the time she is eighteen she will have the following: ear lobes pierced twice each, left ear cartilage pierced three times, belly button pierced once.
    Other; N/A

Personality
    I can be a bit stuck up and conceited at times. I just know that I'm better than you, so obviously I should act it, no? I can be indecisive and sentimental, and I'm loyal to those I consider a friend. Contrary to what people seem to believe, I'm also quite smart.

friends, family, boys, her name, traveling, pictures, posing, acting, having fun, reading, being spoiled, reptiles, dogs

Dislikes
    he colors pink, orange and red, annoing people, shy people, people who think they are better than her, horses, cats, parrots

Family
    See Magnus <dad>
    Aliana Marks - 27 - mom - unknown

Pets
    Penni ~ female, 4yr old, teacup morkie
    Slither ~ male,2 yr old, corn snake
    Tambo ~ male, 7yr old, French Bulldog
    Bitsy ~ female, 8 month old, teacup pomapoo

Other
    Facelcaim; Madison Pettis
    Favorite Color; Green
    Extra Stuff; N/A​

tumblr_nqdn4fHhRs1tw3lmao4_400.jpg

• tumblr_o1bwerW47c1tw3lmao3_500.jpg

#348a83 {background}
    #DEBD68 {border/headers}

Full Name
    Delilah Qwin Claes (or husbands last name if married)
    Deh-ly-lah || Qwh-in || Class

Nickname
    Dee; common - liked || Didi; common - loved || Del; common - neutral || Lil; uncommon - neutral || DQ; uncommon - neutral || Chicken Girl; rare - neutral

Age & Birthday
    24, October 15th

Gender & Sexuality

Address
    967 Chatfield Rd.

Job
    Professional Travel Photographer, she does a lot of freelance stuff

Health Issues
    De Quervain's Tenosynovitis (basically a form of tendinitis in the wrists), Holiday Depression & Stress, Allergic to Penicillin (and all drugs in that family), Anxiety

Nationality/Ethnicity
    67% Belgian <both>, 17% Italian <mom>, 16% Swedish <mom>

Physical Description
    Height; 5'3.5"
    Weight; 124.4lbs
    Hair; Long hair comprised of honey blonde ringlets with natural highlights and lowlights.
    Eyes; light and bright baby blue, sometimes looking more silver than blue
    Piercings & Tattoos; This on her inner left foot. This on her left shoulder blade. Ear lobes pierced twice each, right helix pierced twice, left forward helix pierced once, belly button pierced once.
    Other; Her nose has some very light, pale freckling to it. It's very hard to see, especially from a distance, but they are there. Her scars consist of one from the back of her right hip to just under her last rib (about four inches) from a nasty fall off a tree when she was eight. A long scar spanning about nine inches on her inner thigh, spanning from her knee about three quarters of the way up from when she broke her femur as a twelve year old after being thrown off a horse. A few more insignificant nicks and pricks along her arms and hands from her various pets and activities she did as a youngster.

Personality
    Spontaneous/Fun-Loving/Charming; Doing random things in the blink of an eye is the epitome of a bad idea to some people. Delilah is not one of them. She would rather live life doing something new and exciting all the time than th same thing day after day after day. Living in the moment is much preferred.
    Easily Stressed/Anxious/Daring; Just about anything can stress Delilah out: an upcoming test, what she is going to wear the next day, what she is going to do later... literally anything. When combined with the fact that her father is dying a slow, painfull death where any day let alone any moment could be his last. You end up with a bundle of nerves who wants nothing more than to hide in a pile of hay stroking one of her chickens.
    Friendly/Flirty/Innocent; While she may be the type of girl willing to try anything at least once, Delilah is very innocent and always has been. Her family had tried to bring her up to speed on the 'real world' but she chose not to hear it. She can be very stubborn and pig-headed when she wants to be.
    Loyal/Trusting/Brave; That innocence can betray her sometimes, leading her to be too trusting and almost seem naive about things. Overall she is a brave and spunky thing who will always have your back, even being loyal to a fault if she really trusts you... but at the same time she isn't one to cower in fear or back away from a challenge.

chickens
    riding
    running
    having fun
    trying new things
    spicy food
    chocolate
    traveling

Dislikes
    being bored
    getting sick
    death
    watching loved ones suffer
    stressful situations
    meat

Hobbies
    riding
    spending time with family, friends and animals
    trying new things
    eating
    traveling

Talents
    riding
    photography
    cooking

Strengths
    riding
    brave
    charming
    loyal

Weaknesses
    overly loyal
    overly trusting
    easily stressed
    dealing with stress and anxiety
    her wrists

Fears
    her father dying
    anyone else in the family dying
    having to do the same thing every day

Secrets
    Though it's not a surprise to her family, Delilah is a vegetarian.
    She loves to randomly bring home new animals. Once she brought home a fox and told her parents that it was just one of the husky puppies ... they believed her until it stopped growing and the huskies kept going.
    She tries to hide her stress and anxiety from her family.
    Though most people look forward to holidays, she hates the holiday season because of all the stress it brings with it.
    Seeing that she moved to the states during the middle of her seventh grade year, and she lived in Belgium until that point, she has a foreign accent and is also fluent in the three native languages of Belgium (Dutch, German, French) and English.

History
    Delilah was born to two loving parents and a very protective older brother, life couldn't have been better ... except Delilah was supposed to be a boy and her name was supposed to be Nikko, so it was certainly a surprise when 'he' came out and was a 'she'. In fact, Delilah was almost three months old before she had a name. Growing up as the second eldest of five children, Didi learned to love exploring at a young age... and growing up on a busy farm, well, that meant there was always something worth finding out. She grew up climbing trees, riding horses before she could even walk, and running around all day without the slightest cares in the world. A far cry from where she is today. Two years ago her father was diagnosed with Gliablastoma Multiforme, basically a very aggressive brain tumor. Because of where it was and how much it had spread he was deemed in-operable and given a few years to live with treatments. The main man in her life is a ticking time bomb and there is only just so long before the time goes off... that thought has driven Delilah crazy since he was diagnosed.

Family
    Mom :: Morgana Claes <nee Lambert> :: 47 :: Alive
    Dad :: Jan Claes :: 49 :: Alive but dying
    Brother :: Olivier Valentino Claes :: 28 :: Alive
    Sister :: Natalia Ann Claes :: 20 :: Alive
    Sister :: Emilia Ainslee Claes :: 16 :: Alive
    Brother :: Nikko Ante Claes :: 12 :: Alive
    Paternal Uncle :: Ante Claes :: 55 :: Alive
    Aunt in law :: Amandla Claes <nee Steinburg> :: 52 :: Alive
    Male Cousin :: Ante Claes II :: 26 :: Alive
    Male Cousin :: Serafino Claes :: 20 :: Alive
    Maternal Grandmother :: Betta Lambert <nee Burg> :: 77 ... would be 77 :: dead
    Maternal Grandfather :: Olivier Lambert :: 78 :: Alive
    Maternal uncle :: Stefan Lambert :: 57 :: dead
    Maternal uncle :: Clarence Lambert :: 50 :: Alive
    "Aunt" in law :: Nicola Rubio :: 46 :: Alive
    Female Cousin :: Cici Rubio-Lambert :: 21 :: Alive
    Male Cousin :: Harold Rubio-Lambert :: 13 :: Alive

Expecting
    Yes, boy/girl twins, 8 months along (she knows the genders), they are born at about 34 weeks. Slightly premature, but nothing serious.

Significant Other
    Married to August

Pets
    Gladiator's Last Chance {Barnaby} > Gelding > 11yr > 15hh blue roan Quarter Horse
    Chickiddy > Female > 2w > chicken
    Chipper > Male > 1yr > Red Squirrel
    Dressed For Success {Dapper} > Gelding > 14yr > 16.1hh brown Thoroughbred-Dutch Warmblood cross
    Elf > Male > 1w > chicken
    Foxy > Female > 4yr > Grey Fox
    Fezziwig > Male > 2w > chicken
    Noddingham > Male > 9yr > Yorkie mix
    Snow > Female > 8m > cow
    Spice, Sugar, Lily > Male, Female, Female > 3yr > Siberian Husky, Siberian Husky, Tabby Cat

Other
    Facelcaim; Unknown
    Favorite Color; Beige
    Languages Known; fluent in the three native languages of Belgium (Dutch, German, French) and English
    Religion; Roman Catholic
    Extra Stuff; N/A​

• tumblr_nqedzvjVjj1tw3lmao4_500.jpg

#137061 {background}
    #63002e {border/headers}

Full Name
    Sarah Emilie Claes <or whatever father's last name is>
    Sah-rah || Em-ill-ee || Class

Nickname
    Sar; common - liked || Sari; uncommon - neutral || Horse-Girl; uncommon - depends on how it's being used... usually neutral

Age & Birthday
    N/A, November 10th

Gender & Sexuality
    Female & Heterosexual, Demiromantic

Health Issues
    Night Terrors and Anxiety

Physical Description
    Height; 15.3in at birth <5'1" - final>
    Weight; 4.8lbs <93lbs - final>
    Hair; thin and wispy platinum blonde hair but later has long and loosely curly, light golden-blonde hair
    Eyes; bright, silver-green eyes that easily betray her emotions
    Piercings & Tattoos; ears pierced once each around 3 months old.
    Other; she is naturally small and a bit underweight with very fair-pale skin.

Personality
    >Overview | A very stubborn girl is a good way to describe Sarah. Once she makes up her mind seldom does she change it. She has been told that she's very determined... and that her people skill could use a lot of work. Sari tends to argue a lot when she feels strongly on something and she doesn't give up easily. Sar love animals, regardless of what they are, and she loves working with horses and fixing their problems. Lynx is pretty confident in herself, and likes to prove herself. Competitiveness ran in her family and Sarah has quite the streak in her. Kitty is an honest person, she don't like lying and she is straight up with people. she will also admit it, begrudgingly, but she will admit it when she is wrong.
    >Quiet/Gentle/Caring | Sarah is a sort of shy person. Not painfully shy or anything, but she doesn't go out of her way to talk to people. Overall, Sarah is a gentle and caring soul who does her best to help anything living, although animals are her preferred cup of tea.
    >Confident/Opinionated/Competitive | When Sarah knows something, she knows it for a fact. She is confident in her abilities like riding, swimming and working with animals. Sar can be quite opinionated when she feels strongly about something and she wont usually shy away from a challenge or argument.
    >Blunt/Stubborn/Honest | While Sarah does have a filter, she is blatantly honest and doesn't sugar coat things well. It's one of the people aspects she has to work on.

Animals, horses, family, friends, boys, riding, roping, nature, being outside, jumping, racing, barrels, poles, kids, helping horses, ranches, swimming, competing, hazelnuts, singing, grapes, lemons, almonds, action genres, comedy genres, romance genres

Dislikes
    arugula, tofu, CHANGE, school, studying, science, rudeness, conceitedness, know-it-alls, jerks, players, cheaters, drama genres, historical genres, horror genres

Family
    See Delilah <mom>
    See ___ <dad>

Pets
    Zephyr {Dapple Grey ౡ Canadian Sport Horse ౡ Gelding ౡ 25 Years Old ౡ 16hh (63.6in) ౡ Used For: Cutting, Pole Bending & Western Pleasure}
    Hopscotch {Paint ౡ Pinto Pony ౡ Gelding ౡ 7 Years Old ౡ 11.3hh (45.2in) ౡ Used For: English Pleasure & Hunter Jumping}
    Tilly {Shetland Sheepdog ౡ female ౡ 1 Year Old}

Other
    Facelcaim; Unknown || Amber Marshall (teen)
    Favorite Color; something between rose and ruby
    Extra Stuff; N/A​

tumblr_nqedzvjVjj1tw3lmao3_400.jpg

• tumblr_nzu3brou381tw3lmao9_500.jpg

#102647 {background}
    #50a16e {border/headers}

Full Name
    Remus Quentin Claes (or whatever fathers last name is)
    Ree-mhus || Qu-when-tin || Class

Nickname
    Rem; common - liked || Werewolf; uncommon - neutral

Age & Birthday
    N/A, November 9th

Gender & Sexuality

Health Issues
    When he is a child he will have a Wilm's tumor, basically a cancerous tumor in the kidney usually in children, in his right kidney. The tumor will be found a little late and thus he ends up losing his kidney, but aside from having to take a few pills each day he will be fit as a fiddle.

Physical Description
    Height; 16.8in at birth <final - 6'0">
    Weight; 6.1lbs at birth <final - 160lbs>
    Hair; born with wispy reddish-auburn hair that becomes a natural light brown hair that is sometimes long and shaggy and other times looks short and neat
    Eyes; brown eyes similar in shade to grated milk chocolate
    Piercings & Tattoos; N/A
    Other; N/A

Personality
    Logical/Rational
    excitable/enthusiastic/friendly
    loves a good argument/unorganized

Oranges
    Bananas
    Tropical Places
    Music
    running
    reading
    delegating

Dislikes
    snow
    cold
    hospitals
    needles
    sushi
    coconut
    chocolate

Family
    see delilah <mom>
    see ___ <dad>

Pets
    Dino > Male > 4m > Labrador Retriever
    Lacey > Female > 4m > Labrador Retriever

Other
    Facelcaim; Unknown
    Favorite Color; Mint Green
    Extra Stuff; N/A​

tumblr_nzu3brou381tw3lmao8_540.jpg

• tumblr_o1bwerW47c1tw3lmao7_500.jpg

#100f40 {background}
    #32414a {border/headers}

Full Name
    Olivier Valentino Claes
    Ohliv-ee-aire || Vahl-en-teen-oh || Class

Nickname
    Oli; common - neutral

Age & Birthday
    28, June 23rd

Gender & Sexuality

Address
    968 Chatfield Rd.

Job
    Farmer

Health Issues
    Type I Diabetic

Nationality/Ethnicity
    67% Belgian <both>, 17% Italian <mom>, 16% Swedish <mom>

Physical Description
    Height; 6'0"
    Weight; 170lbs
    Hair; neat golden blonde hair that is often kept short
    Eyes; silver-blue
    Piercings & Tattoos; None
    Other; N/A

Personality
    protective, goofy, quiet, friendly, sentimental, practical, doesn't believe in normalcy, defiant, a bit arrogant, intelligent, easily bored, easily intrigued

animals, spending time with friends and family, protecting those important to him, trying new things, traveling, riding, harvesting, holidays, rainstorms, warm weather, burned marshmallows, camping, campfires

Dislikes
    animal haters, close-minds, winter, apple juice, corn on the cob, barbecue sauce, thunder, sudden and loud noises, recklessness

Hobbies
    riding, breeding different crops, traveling, Camping, hiking

Talents
    cross-breeding crops, riding, dancing, singing

Family
    see Delilah

Aerlyn; Daughter - 3 - alive

Significant Other
    Married to Zoe

Pets
    Missy ;; female (cow) - 8yr - Jersey cow
    Pearl ;; mare - 24yr - 16.3hh light grey percheron
    Piston ;; male - 5yr - australian cattle dog-siberian husky mix
    Samuel ;; male - 4yr - raccoon
    Billy ;; male (billy goat) - 1mo - boer goat
    Blizzard ;; male - 6yr - white german shepherd-wolf mix
    Cranberry & Dodger ;; female (hen) & male - 1yr & 12yr - chicken & dsh
    Falcon ;; male - 7yr - tabby mix
    Mandarin ;; female - 3yr - tabby mix
    Rosie & Martin ;; female & male (rooster) - 4mo & 2yr - calico-tuxedo cat mix & chicken
    Minty Fresh ;; female - 9mo - albino rosy boa

Other
    Facelcaim; James Christopher Carmack
    Favorite Color; Greyish-Blue
    Languages Known; see Delilah
    Religion; Roman Catholic
    Extra Stuff; N/A​

• tumblr_nt072bb6L81tw3lmao1_400.jpg

#484d2c {background}
    #f0add7 {border/headers}

Full Name
    Aerlyn Breanna Claes
    Aire-lin || Bree-ann-ah || Class

Nickname
    Aery; common - loved & preferred || Aer; common - neutral

Age & Birthday
    3, September 29th

Gender & Sexuality

Grade
    1st year of pre-school

Health Issues
    Chronic Bronchitis, flat feet, she will develop scoliosis when she is about eight but will wear a back brace for several years until it is gone, she has an astigmatism and wears glasses and eventually contacts.

Physical Description
    Height; 2'5" <final - 4'11.25">
    Weight; 22.3lbs <final - 99.3lbs>
    Hair; Long and straight golden blonde hair
    Eyes; Dark, Emerald Green with a few blue and gold flecks
    Piercings & Tattoos; ears pierced once each
    Other; lightly freckle dusted cheeks, a few sparse freckles scattering her body and very, very pale skin

Personality
    -
    Hyper/happy-go-lucky/optimistic; If it wasn't for the fact that she was able to focus decently on what neede to be done, it would be near impossible to say that she was unaffected by ADHD. In truth though, everything makes her excited because she looks for the best in everything. Even the darkest of days have that one ray of sunshine to hold onto.
    - Outgoing/talkative/Friendly; Aerlyn may just talk your ears off. She can come off as obnoxious or even psychotic, but she just truly is overly friendly and doesn't know when to stop talking... even if she is a bit overbearing at times.
    - Good sense of humor/sometimes she can be too loud and come off as obnoxious/goofy; Aery is very easily excited, and when she gets excited, she gets loud... sometimes too loud and those around her want to strangle her... sometimes. But she has a good heart and is always up for a laugh, even if she grinds on the nerves of those who don't like the perky happy kind.
    - Short-fused yet patient/generally level-headed unless upset; Aerlyn will wait all day for something if she has too, but hopefully whatever she was waiting for gets done correctly as it would not be fun to be on the other side of that conversation. Aer would rather have to wait a while for things to be done perfectly and precisely than rushed and having to be re-done. In fact, it's one of few things than makes her really angry. Well, that and dishonesty and disloyalty.
    - Dreamer/witty/theatrically inclined; Performing is something that has always given her a thrill, and she loves to dream... not just when she sleeps either. Aerlyn has found herself lost in daydreams on numerous occassions. Normally during a chore or study session.

singing, dancing, being hyper, candy, froxen yogurt, fruit, grapples, bananas, flowers, making friends, shopping, modelling, sketching, fashion, up-cycling, music, animals, performing

Dislikes
    getting annoyed, stubborn people, mean people, being bored, licorice, pessimists

Family
    see delilah <aunt>
    see Alex <uncle> or Zoe <mom>

Pets
    -
    Butter > 2yr > Female > DSH
    - Cookie > 4m > Female > Maine Coon
    - Peanut > 9yr > Male > DSH
    - Thumper, Jack-Jack, Stumpy > 4yr, 2yr, 8yr > Males > Springer Spaniel, Cocker Spaniel mix, Jack Russel mix
    - Mad Scientist (AKA Tinker) > 8yr > Gelding > 16.1hh Dapple Grey British Warmblood

Other
    Facelcaim; Unknown || Dove Cameron <teen>
    Favorite Color; light pink
    Extra Stuff; N/A​

tumblr_nt072bb6L81tw3lmao8_250.jpg

• tumblr_o8h6h3JJys1tw3lmao1_250.png

#301212 {background}
    #A6330A {border/headers}

Full Name
    Benji Jethro De Santigo
    Ben-gee || Jeth-ro || Dee || Sahn-tee-goh

Nickname
    Ben; common - liked || Benny; uncommon - disliked || Benjamin; common - disliked/annoying ... people tend to call him this thinking they are being formal... but it annoys him because his name is Benji, not Benjamin

Age & Birthday
    27, September 15th

Gender & Sexuality

Address
    935 Little Annie Rd.

Job
    Veterinarian

Health Issues
    Mild allergy to cats, rabbits and guinea pigs. He could never live indoors with one, but for short periods of time it doesn't affect him, farsighted

Nationality/Ethnicity
    32% German <mom>, 42% Chilean <dad>, 8% Brazilian <dad>, 18% Argentinean <mom>

Physical Description
    Height; 5'11"
    Weight; 158lbs
    Hair; wavy dark brown hair that is kept at a neat, medium length in the front and on top and slightly shorter in back as to not appear long.
    Eyes; Hazel eyes that generally range from green to light brown in color
    Piercings & Tattoos; N/A
    Other; He is naturally tan.

Personality
    Kind, humble, dorky but proud, sarcastic, creative, courageous, daring to the point of sometimes seeming reckless, empathetic, jealous, can come off as a know-it-all, outgoing, friendly, warm and welcoming

video games, swimming, dancing, youtube, learning, seafood, peanuts, spicy food, meeting new people, reading, exploring, board games, animals, family

Dislikes
    being wrong, fighting, failure, haunted houses, horror films

Hobbies
    making friends, dancing, swimming, exploring new places and situations, learning, games

Talents
    swimming, video games, good hand-eye coordination, creative, exploring/getting into trouble without meaning to, fast reading

Strengths
    reading, learning, swimming, humble, creative, courageous, friendly, welcoming, video games

Weaknesses
    overly sarcastic at times, can be too daring, easily jealous, know-it-all-ish, dancing

Fears
    dying young, being unsuccessful in life, not raising a family

Family
    Mom; Ana De Santigo <nee Fritz> - 50 - alive
    Dad; Carlos De Santigo - 33 ... would be 51 - dead
    Twin Sister; Kallie Quinn De Santigo - 27 - alive ... she was born 20 minutes after him and on the 16th of september opposed to the 15th.

Significant Other
    @Princess Poisoned Rose - Reserved

Pets
    Sonic:: male, 9mo, pitbull-beagle mix
    Magic:: male, 11yr, english bulldog

Other
    Facelcaim; Unknown
    Favorite Color; rust
    Languages Known; He is fluent in spanish, english and german. He can speak and write broken italian, french and russian. His accent is a sort of mix between hispanic and german.
    Religion; Protestant
    Extra Stuff; lived in;; Cusco, Peru; born and raised until age 8
    Dresden, Germany; moved to at age 8, lived there until he left for college, hasn't moved back to either country sine graduating from vet school last year.​

• tumblr_o8hf1jUV8e1tw3lmao4_400.png

#333b27 {background}
    #3F688C {border/headers}

Full Name
    Walter Francis Iliev
    Whal-ter || Fran-sis || Ill-ee-ev

Nickname
    Walt; common - neutral || Frankie; common if they know his middle name - liked & preferred

Age & Birthday
    31, June 21st

Gender & Sexuality

Address
    922 Little Annie Rd.

Job
    Theater Teacher & Director for the middle school, high school and community

Health Issues
    dyscalculia & fish allergy

Nationality/Ethnicity
    75% Bulgarian <both> & 25% Russian <dad>

Physical Description
    Height; 6'3"
    Weight; 181lbs
    Hair; shaggy, short-medium length dark brown hair
    Eyes; caramel brown
    Piercings & Tattoos; N/A
    Other; freckle splashed face, especially his cheeks and nose. His shoulders and upper back are also rather heavily covered in freckles

Personality
    goofy, fun-loving, procrastinator, deliberate, unorganized, friendly, easily excited, optimistic

singing, acting, reading, challenging himself, exploring, new experiences, traveling

Dislikes
    boredom, being alone, having to organize things, pessimists, shyness

Hobbies
    writing (both plays and music), singing, acting, traveling, cooking, photography, dancing

Talents
    singing, acting, procrastinating

Strengths
    optimistic, friendly, fun-loving, not afraid to be himself

Weaknesses
    procrastinator, unorganized, can be too hyper and excited

Family
    Mom; Emilia Iliev <nee Cros> - 51 - alive
    Dad; Martin Iliev - 55 - alive
    Sister; Bellamy Harper Iliev - 36 - alive
    Brother; Nixon Wyatt Iliev - 34 - alive
    Sister; Icelyn Hope Iliev - 27 - alive
    Brother; Hugo Isaiah Iliev - 27 - alive
    Brother; Titus Trenton Iliev - 24 - alive
    Brother; Marco Otis Iliev - 20 - alive
    Sister; Brenna Snow Iliev - N/A - 16
    Maternal Grandmother; Eliza Cros - 86 - alive
    Maternal Grandfather; Geroge Cros - 88 - alive
    Maternal Aunt; Deana Brik <nee Cros> - 59 - alive
    Maternal Uncle-in-law; Sebastian Brik - 35 ... would be 65 - dead
    Male Cousin; Ashton Brik - 33 - alive
    Male Cousin; Erik Brik - 33 - alive
    Female Cousin; Angelina Brik - 28 - alive
    Maternal Aunt; Leea Crii <nee Cros> - 63 - alive
    Maternal Uncle-in-law; Adam Crii - 63 - alive
    Female Cousin; Beci Crii - 19 - alive
    Maternal Uncle; Patsy Cros - 48 - alive
    Maternal Uncle-in-law; Grey Pidge - 50 - alive
    Male Cousin; Ralphy Cros - 20 - alive ... adopted at eleven weeks old
    Female Cousin; Reina Pidge - 14 - alive ... adopted as an eight month old
    Paternal Grandma; Lisa Iliev - 89 - alive
    Paternal Grandpa; Anton Iliev - 93 - alive
    Paternal Uncle; Joseph Iliev - 65 - alive
    Paternal Aunt-in-law; Missie Iliev <nee ann> - 66 - alive
    Male Cousin; Julian Iliev - 27 - alive
    Female Cousin; Juliana Iliev - 7 ... would be 27 - dead

Significant Other
    Married to Cassandra

Pets
    Porter ;; male - 5yr - dsh
    Curly ;; female - 12yr - selkirk rex
    Lassie ;; female - 2yr - rough coated collie

Other
    Facelcaim; James Marsden
    Favorite Color; cornflower blue
    Languages Known; He is fluent in Bulgarian, Russian and French. He understands english and speaks it rather well but finds it a bit difficult to write. He has a typical Bulgarian accent.
    Religion; eastern orthodox
    Extra Stuff; he was born and raised in Ruse, Bulgaria. He met Cassandra here and moved after finishing college in Europe.​

• tumblr_o8h66aLh1Q1tw3lmao5_400.png

#15082b {background}
    #139660 {border/headers}

Full Name
    Deacon Vincent Baker IV
    Dee-cohn || Vhin-sent || Bay-ker || the fourth

Nickname
    Vinny; uncommon - preferred || Baker; uncommon - liked

Age & Birthday
    34, October 21st

Gender & Sexuality

Address
    Apartment C214, 428 Eagle Park Dr.

Job
    Engineer

Health Issues
    Wheat Allergy

Nationality/Ethnicity
    90% English <both>, 10% Danish <mom>

Physical Description
    Height; 6'4"
    Weight; 210lbs
    Hair; short and golden-blonde
    Eyes; greenish-silver
    Piercings & Tattoos; this on his left shoulder and chest as well as this on his right arm and chest.
    Other; N/A

Personality
    reliable, relaxed, laid-back, cool attitude/doesn't stress over much, proud, flirty, playful, hopeful, sensitive, sports enthusiast

swimming, flirting, having fun, excelling, music, running, skating, friendly competition, money, healthy food, brownies, apple cobbler, family, animals

Dislikes
    losing, getting dumped, failure, boredom, most junk food, being rushed

Hobbies
    flirting, competing, trying new foods, having new experiences, running, singing, cooking, dancing, sports

Talents
    contact sports, singing, cooking, dancing, fencing

Family
    Mom; Morgana Baker <nee smith> - 59- alive
    Dad; Deacon Vincent Baker III - 57 - alive
    Brother; Duke Eragon Baker - 30 - alive
    Brother; Dragan Cypress Baker - 27 - alive
    Paternal Grandmother; Luna Baker - 75 - alive
    Paternal Grandfather; Deacon Vincent Baker II - 78 - alive
    Paternal Great-Grandmother; Annaly Baker - 93 - alive
    Paternal Great-Granfather; Deacon Vincent Baker I - 101 - alive
    Paternal Aunt; Deborah Vivianne Baker - 57 - alive
    Paternal Aunt; Joyce Samantha Crab <nee baker> - 51 - alive
    Paternal Uncle-in-Law; Jose Crab - 60 - alive
    Male Cousin; Nico Crab - 35 - alive
    Male Cousin; Andy Crab - 35 - alive
    Female Cousin; Reba Crab - 31 - alive
    Female Cousin; Niki Crab - 30 - alive
    Female Cousin; Andrea Crab - 26 - alive
    Female Cousin; Lucy Crab - 26 - alive
    Male Cousin; Topher Crab - 22 - alive
    Female Cousin; Louann Crab - 21 - alive
    Male Cousin; Tyson Crab - 21 - alive
    Male Cousin; Luke Crab - 20 - alive
    Male Cousin; Devon Crab - 18 - alive

Significant Other
    Married to Anita

Pets
    Cleopatra:: female, 9yr, calico cat
    Nick & Judy:: male/female, 2yr/1yr, lab mix/rabbit
    Baxter:: male, 13yr, irish wolfhound
    Alistair, Yensid & Norman:: males, 8yr/4yr/3yr, black dsh/tabby cat/tabby mix
    Cranberry:: female, 5yr, miniature schnauzer mix
    Gooseberry:: male, 5yr, miniature schnauzer mix
    Tall-Tale:: male, 1yr, dachshund
    Wrigley:: male, 9yr, rough coated parson russel terrier

Other
    Facelcaim; Brad Pitt
    Favorite Color; sea green
    Languages Known; He is fluent in English and French. He has a slight canadian accent.
    Religion; Non-Denominational Christian
    Extra Stuff; He was born and raised in Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan, Canada until he was 14 before moving to Greenock, Scotland then moving here for college.​

• tumblr_nzu3ug4gC91tw3lmao9_250.jpg

#9e5c00 {background}
    #3E3C42 {border/headers}

Full Name
    Onyx Ricardo Wagner
    Ohn-ix || Ree-car-doe || Wahg-nar

Age & Birthday
    19, October 28th

Gender & Sexuality

Address
    Apartment 115, 423 Eagle Park Dr.

Job
    Unemployed ... unless being a 'professional low-life' counts

Health Issues
    He is a heavy partier who tends to lose himself in the drinking and smoking amongst other things that could cause a problem to his health... however, at the present time no issues have surfaced.

Nationality/Ethnicity
    75% African American <both>, 25% Puerto Rican <dad>

Physical Description
    Height; 5'11"
    Weight; 200lbs
    Hair; Very dark brown and frizzy. He sometimes leaves it natural but cuts it shorter, leaving it in more of a small afro look. Other times he puts it into cornrows or dreads, leaving it longer which he prefers.
    Eyes; Molasses Brown
    Piercings & Tattoos; His right eyebrow and right bottom lip are pierced once each. Ear lobes have a 00gage in each ear. this tattoo sleeve on his right arm, this tattoo sleeve on his left arm, this on his right chest, this on his back, this on his right ribcage, this on his left ribcage, this tattoo sleeve on his right calf. He wants many more tattoos but no more piercings.
    Other; N/A

Personality
    brave, party animal, confident, loud, careless, irresponsible, flirty, occasionally arrogant, bends the truth easily, charming, friendly, sporty

parties, girls, having fun, sports, driving, going fast, breaking the rules, getting his way

Dislikes
    school, rules, laws, being bored, cats, rodents

Hobbies
    partying, wrestling, mma, racing, flirting

Talents
    flirting, cheesy pick-up lines, contact sports

Family
    Twin Sister - Jezebel Wagner - 19 - alive
    Mom - Tamara Morris - 28 ... would be 37 - dead
    Dad - Damian Wagner - 32 ... would be 41 - dead

Significant Other
    Will Date Fallon @neptune

Pets
    Mason ▸ 4yrs ▸ ♂ ▸ Rhodesian Ridgeback-Shar Pei mix
    Leona ▸ 4m ▸ ♀ ▸ German Shepherd mix

Other
    Facelcaim; Unknown
    Favorite Color; black
    Languages Known; English (and not even proper english at that... street talk is more like it)
    Religion; raised baptist, considers himself agnostic
    Extra Stuff; N/A​

• tumblr_of0eg1etrL1tw3lmao2_400.jpg

#0b2363 {background}
    #5a3e87 {border/headers}

Full Name
    Eleanor Katerina Demetriou
    Ehl-an-ohr || Kaht-er-ee-na || Dem-ee-tree-oh

Nickname
    Elle; common - loved & preferred || Ellie; common - loved || Nor; common - neutral || Nora; uncommon - disliked... her name doesn't end in an 'a' ... why must people add letters?

Age & Birthday
    17, September 2nd

Gender & Sexuality

Address
    973 Chatfield Rd.

Grade
    12th Grade

When she starts college she would like to major in child psychology and sociology. She would like to be a social worker and a foster parent one day.

Job
    Waitress and Hostess at her parents five-star restaurant, Potamos Fiume

Health Issues
    severely allergic to nuts, mild pollen allergy

Nationality/Ethnicity
    50% Greek <dad> & 50% Sicilian (Italian) <mom>

Physical Description
    Height; 5'0.5"
    Weight; 91lbs
    Hair; long and wavy dark brown hair
    Eyes; unique golden-hazel eyes
    Piercings & Tattoos; ears are pierced once each, belly button pierced once. She doesn't have any tattoos right now but would like to get at least two at some point. One in memory of her brother and the other as a feather or dreamcatcher or flower ... something like that.
    Other; She is a very petite young lady naturally. Eleanor has soft skin that is the palest possible tone of olive. She has been graced with the seeming inability to burn in the sun but tans exceptionally well.

Personality
    friendly, sheltered, naive yet experienced, open-minded, helpful, caring, welcoming, untrusting, fiesty, stubborn, hot-headed, flirty, intelligent

Tomato and Mozzarella melts, ice cream, jalapeno, peperoncini, pizza, pasta, animals, art, children, helping others, charity work, tobogganing, Skiing, gymnastics, diving, beaches, hot weather, being outdoors, shopping, parties

Dislikes
    briie cheese, cheesecake, most kinds of cheese, peanut butter, nuts, chess, darkness, insects, shrimp, heights, the feeling of falling

Hobbies
    gymnastics, skiing, diving, charity work, cooking, shopping

Talents
    diving, cooking, arguing, skiing

Family
    Mom; Una Demetriou - 56 - alive
    Dad; Alstrados Demetriou - 60 - alive
    Brother; Niklos Demetriou - 20 ... would be 20 - dead, after being declared MIA for two months overseas he was found and flown home. It has been almost three weeks since they buried her older brother.

Expecting
    Not right now, but that could change at some point

Significant Other
    Dating Yannick

Pets
    Simon ;; male - 2yr - bush baby
    Marley ;; female - 4yr - kinkajou
    Mittens ;; female - 6yr - wallaroo
    Hanna ;; female - 3yr - havannah cat
    Beast ;; male - 8yr - maine coon
    Toothless ;; male - 1yr - french bulldog
    Nikki ;; female - 2yr - bengal cat
    Mudkip ;; male - 1yr - axolotl

Other
    Faceclaim; Unknown
    Favorite Color; purple & royal blue ... but she likes all colors
    Languages Known; She is fluent in english, greek and italian but also knows a decent amount of spanish.
    Religion; Roman Catholic
    Extra Stuff; She was born and raised here but took frequent trips around the world (especially to greece and sicily) to visit family. Her family is quite well off, owns an upscale five-star restaurant called Potamos Fiume ... which roughly translates to Little River. Potamos is little in greek while Fiume is river in italian. The restaurant serves all kinds of mediterranean food. The family has a very large estate in Greece as well as a vacation home in Sicily and a condo in the bahamas.​

• tumblr_nzu37qwyxm1tw3lmao3_500.jpg

#1c4225 {background}
    #de3a8c {border/headers}

Full Name
    Vivienne Maeve Binici
    Viv-ee-an || Mayv || Bin-ee-chi

Nickname
    Viv; common - neutral || Vivi; common - neutral || Vi; uncommon - disliked || Ennie; uncommon - liked

Age & Birthday
    17, January 15th

Gender & Sexuality

Address
    771 Hopkins Ave.

Grade
    12th Grade

Job
    Usher at the Wheeler Opera House, Volunteers at the local animal shelter every weekend

Health Issues
    Vitamin D Deficient, has to take supplement pills daily, Motion Sickness/Sea Sickness

Nationality/Ethnicity
    42% Swedish <mom>, 35% Russian <both>, 20% Scandinavian <dad>, 3% Irish <mom>

Physical Description
    Height; 5'7"
    Weight; 122lbs
    Hair; Her hair is a natural platinum blonde. She keeps her hair both long stopping about mid-back and short stopping just above her shoulders, depending on her mood when getting it cut.
    Eyes; Ice Blue
    Piercings & Tattoos; Piercings:: lobes three times each
    Tattoos:: outer side of left foot
    Other; she is very pale, people have confused her with an albino before, but she is not affected by albinism

Personality
    Sweet, kind, flirty, sceptical, objective, untraditional, flexible, unorgnaized, extroverted yet somewhat shy, gregarious, truthful , honest, loyal, apprehensive, comes off as a cold person at first but is actually very warm/big hearted once you get to know her.

Tomato soup, asian cuisine, most sweets, family, fashion, school, animals, riding, volleyball, competitive gymnastics, diving, lacrosse, watching football and soccer, reading, old-school things, flirting

Dislikes
    most technology, math, arguing, being crowded, video games, most desserts and sweet foods

Hobbies
    competing, reading, flirting

Talents
    english, history, science, gymnastics, diving

Family
    Angelo Binici - adoptive father - 44, alive
    Luca Binici - adoptive father - 41, alive
    Elenora Harp - biological mother - 33, alive - arrested for prostitution and possession of illegal substances, serving 3 more years
    Jackson Harp - biological father - 41, alive - arrested for distribution and possession of illegal substances, serving 8 more months
    Elijah Lee Binici - adoptive brother - 19, alive
    Alexis Shiloh Binici - adoptive sister - 16, alive
    Robert Lance Binici - biological brother - 13, alive
    Rowan Joel Binici - biological brother - 13, alive

Expecting
    Not at the moment, but that could change over time

Significant Other
    Dating Topher

Pets
    Cinnamon & Ginger > Female > 6yrs & 2yrs > Tuxedo Cat & Rat
    Glamorous Space {AKA; Galaxy} > mare > 9yr > 16.3hh fleabitten grey American Quarter Horse-Thoroughbred-Percheron cross

Other
    Faceclaim; Unknown
    Favorite Color; Pastel Pink & Leaf Green
    Languages Known; English
    Religion; Unaffiliated - she doesn't consider herself to be anything, including Athiest and Agnostic.
    Extra Stuff; She was the first Binici child to be adopted even though she has an older brother. He was taken after her.​

• tumblr_nzu39qWfMK1tw3lmao1_500.png

#091c01 {background}
    #006FFF {border/headers}

Full Name
    Randall Kurt Darzi
    Rhan-dahl || Kuhrt || Dahr-zhi

Nickname
    Rand; common - neutral || Randy; common - preferred

Age & Birthday
    24, May 4th

Gender & Sexuality

Address
    Apt. B 210, 428 Eagle Park Dr.

Job
    Accountant

Health Issues
    Poor vision, uses both glasses and contacts. Red-Green color blind. Had scoliosis when he was younger, a brace straightened his back out.

Nationality/Ethnicity
    100% African American <both>

Physical Description
    Height; 5'8"
    Weight; 158lbs
    Hair; He almost always has it buzzed down, never ever having had it any other length. Randy's hair is black and course, but it is never thick enough to feel just how course.
    Eyes; dark brown almost black
    Piercings & Tattoos; N/A
    Other; N/A

Personality
    Kind, Shy at first yet confident, he can be bold and blunt, realistic yet optimistic, intelligent, stubborn, a bit nerdy/geeky

numbers, math, school, learning, reading, children, having fun, board games, polenta, quail, most vegetables and fruit

Dislikes
    Most sports, stuck-up people, most meat, driving at night

Hobbies
    reading, working

Talents
    basically anything involving maths

Family
    - Mackenzie Sabrina Darzi - 5yrs - daughter - alive
    - Sullivan Arnold Darzi - 58 - father - alive
    - Allison Ginger Darzi - 53 - mother - alive

Significant Other
    Dating/Engaged Kenna @MaryGold

Pets
    William Squeakspeare III ▸ 9m ▸ ♂ ▸ Robo Hamster

Other
    Facelcaim; Unknown
    Favorite Color; blue
    Languages Known; English
    Religion; Anglican
    Extra Stuff; N/A​

• tumblr_nzu39qWfMK1tw3lmao2_500.jpg

#0e1938 {background}
    #C65BDE {border/headers}

Full Name
    Mackenzie Sabrina Darzi
    Mah-ken-zee || Sah-bree-nah || Dahr-zhi

Nickname
    Mack; uncommon - hated || Mackey; uncommon - hated || Kenz; common - loved || Kenzi; common - loved & preferred

Age & Birthday
    5, April 5th

Gender & Sexuality

Grade
    Kindergarten

Health Issues
    Undiagnosed ADD

Physical Description
    Height; 2'11" <final - 5'0">
    Weight; 24lbs <final - 98lbs>
    Hair; Very curly, frizzy coarse black hair that she leaves a bit past shoulder length. Occasionally someone might straighten it for her, but usually she leaves it natural.
    Eyes; uber dark brown, practically black. They have a slight almond shape to them.
    Piercings & Tattoos; ears pierced once each
    Other; N/A

Personality
    cutesy, oblivious, happy-go-lucky, persistent, fun-loving, occasionally whiny, smart, talkative, theatrically inclined, confident

music, fun, games, laughing, chocolate, strawberries, purple grapes, crayons, singing, big cats

Dislikes
    red grapes, oranges, bananas, cats, birds, not getting what she wants, falling down

Family
    see Randall <dad>

Pets
    See Randall

Other
    Facelcaim; Unknown || Skai Jackson <child, picture 2>
    Favorite Color; Purple
    Extra Stuff; N/A​

tumblr_nzu39qWfMK1tw3lmao4_500.jpg

• tumblr_of0em1Xtov1tw3lmao6_250.jpg

#111d33 {background}
    #878678 {border/headers}

Full Name
    Giselle Eliza Flik-Lowe
    Jis-el || Ee-ly-zah || Fhl-ick || Loh

Age & Birthday
    22, November 13th

Gender & Sexuality

Address
    800 Hopkins Ave.

Job
    Fashion Designer & Seamstress. She works from home and often does specialty jobs. She is talented

Health Issues
    None

Nationality/Ethnicity
    65% German <both>, 35% English <mom>

Physical Description
    Height; 5'3"
    Weight; 116.4lbs
    Hair; long and slightly wavy, extremely dark brown hair with natural lighter highlights often strengthened with synthetic lighter highlights often of a golden or reddish golden shade.
    Eyes; the darkest of possible dark brown ... people have referred to it as black before
    Piercings & Tattoos; both lobes are pierced twice along with both forward helixes, her right industrial, left has a daith piecing and three helix piercings. This on her left forearm, this on her right wrist and this in the upper-center portion of her back, overlapping onto the back of her neck.
    Other; N/A

Personality
    Warm, welcoming, motherly, caring, helpful, protective yet carefree, friendly, stubborn, feisty, creative, embraces imagination, encouraging, eccentric, brave, fashionista

designing things, interior decorating, creativity, art, music, cooking, baking, new ideas, teaching others, helping others, salads, filet mignon, duck, animals, dark chocolate, flowers, riding

Dislikes
    fish (food), plain milk chocolate, being forced into things, not getting her way, unoriginality, bugs, heights, flying, thrillers

Hobbies
    cooking, creating costumes and fancy dresses, making new patterns, sewing, using her imagination, riding

Talents
    riding, creativity, sewing, cooking, dancing, art

Family
    Paternal Grandfather; Hector Flik - 94 - alive
    Paternal Grandmother; Marie Flik - 94 ... would be 94 - dead, passed due to natural causes
    Sister; Waverly Flik - 26 - alive

Son; Ryan Lowe - 2 - alive

Expecting
    yes, a girl (she doesn't know the gender. She didn't want to find out), 6 months along ... she is born at full term, two days short of her exact 40 weeks.

Significant Other
    Married to Arthur @Felilla

Pets
    Bowie ;; male - 4yr - micro pig
    Dutchess ;; female - 7yr - dsh
    Leah ;; female - 3yr - red squirrel
    Norman ;; gelding - 15yr - 15.3hh paint coated pinto-mustang cross
    Domino ;; male - 9mo - dalmation
    Gatsby {Mr. Gentleman} ;; gelding - 5yr - 16.1hh dark bay Hanoverian
    Marvel ;; male - 11mo - spotted genet
    Munchy Crunchy ;; male - 2yr - munchkin cat
    Pinto ;; gelding - 9yr - 16.2hh black american quarter horse cross

Other
    Facelcaim; Unknown
    Favorite Color; Blueberry & Cream
    Languages Known; Fluent in English, knows enough German and Russian to get by if she ever needed to
    Religion; Undeclared - Her father is Jewish, Her mother is an Evangelical Christian. She was raised celebrating both religions and never did choose one, claiming she is not a very religious person and that the holidays are just fun.
    Extra Stuff; N/A​

• tumblr_nqedo4Yk0N1tw3lmao7_500.jpg

#383122 {background}
    #8a5921 {border/headers}

Full Name
    Ryan Dominick Loh
    Rye-an || Dohm-in-ick || Loh

Nickname
    Ry; common - liked

Age & Birthday
    2, October 31st

Gender & Sexuality

Health Issues
    Dyslexia & ADHD

Physical Description
    Height; 2'6" <final - 5'11">
    Weight; 23 lbs <final - 151lbs>
    Hair; dark brown and wavy
    Eyes; brown eyes that seem to always glisten with happiness
    Piercings & Tattoos; N/A
    Other; naturally he is quite tan

Personality
    happy-go-lucky, dreamer, never-serious, friendly, sensitive

reading, friends, stories, writing, jokes, apricots, oranges, peaches, sweet things

Dislikes
    most vegetables, overly spicy food, bad things, being alone, being bored

Family
    see Giselle <mom>
    see Arthur <dad>

Pets
    He shares with the rest of the family

Other
    Facelcaim; Unknown || Joe Jonas <teen>
    Favorite Color; orange
    Extra Stuff; N/A​

tumblr_nqedo4Yk0N1tw3lmao5_250.jpg

• tumblr_of0em1Xtov1tw3lmao8_400.jpg

#0e6573 {background}
    #610202 {border/headers}

Full Name
    Jane Rosalia Lowe
    Jayn || Ro-zal-ee-ah || Loh

Age & Birthday
    N/A, February 14th

Gender & Sexuality

Health Issues
    Panic Disorder & Agoraphobia, speech lisp and slight stutter until she is about thirteen, born with a small hole in her left lung that is immediately repaired, a heart murmur that is monitored her entire life, asthma and chronic bronchitis that easily turns to pneumonia.

Physical Description
    Height; 15.1in at birth <she's a tiny, unhealthy baby> <final - 5'0">
    Weight; 3.3lbs at birth <final - 89lbs>
    Hair; long, thin and flowing very light brown hair often adorned with floral accents or bows.
    Eyes; clear, large, cerulean eyes that reflect every emotion with ease and the seeming inability to hide anything.
    Piercings & Tattoos; she gets her ears pierced at four months old
    Other; N/A

Personality
    kind-hearted, gentle, fearful, takes everything to heart, wears her heart on her sleeve, quiet, respectful, temperamental, easily annoyed, socially awkward yet friendly, emotional, untrusting, anxious, loyal, restless

bananas, flowers, gardening, painting, sketching, sewing, flowy-dresses, animals, riding, reading, writing, cuddling, helping others, complimenting others, family

Dislikes
    peaches, lemon, mean people, name-calling, meat, being forced into things, crowded places, feeling helpless, being called a baby or cry-baby

Family
    see Giselle <mom>
    see Arthur <dad>

Pets
    Cricket & Brynn ;; females - 4yrs & 11mo - dachshunds
    Nugget ;; male - 25yr - turtle
    Cooper & Rain ;; male & mare - 8yr & 12yr - english bulldog & 8.1hh white shetland pony
    Sierra ;; female - 7mo - ragdoll mix
    Baltimore ;; gelding - 8yr - 15.2hh flea-bitten grey appaloosa cross
    Charger ;; gelding - 4yr - 16hh chestnut hanoverian-thoroughbred cross
    Flower ;; female - 2yr - spotted genet
    Talulah ;; female - 6yr - black labrador retriever-german shepherd mix

Other
    Facelcaim; Unknown || Milana Kurnikova <child, 3rd pic>
    Favorite Color; red and aquamarine
    Extra Stuff; She is/will be a vegetarian by the age of ten, but will dislike all meat by the age of eight​

tumblr_of0em1Xtov1tw3lmao7_250.jpg

• tumblr_of0etzKNoU1tw3lmao5_500.jpg

#522a59 {background}
    #90D6B2 {border/headers}

Full Name
    Andromeda Everlee McGowan
    Ann-drohm-id-ah || Ev-err-lee || Mic-Ghow-hann

Nickname
    Andy; common - loved & preferred || Drome; uncommon - hated || Eda; rare - neutral || Android; common - neutral but leans more towards disliked

Age & Birthday
    27, January 1st

Gender & Sexuality

Address
    777 Hopkins Ave.

Job
    Journalist for the local newspaper

Health Issues
    shellfish allergy

Nationality/Ethnicity
    80% Scottish <both> 20% Spanish <mom>

Physical Description
    Height; 5'6.25"
    Weight; 132 lbs
    Hair; wavy, medium length dirty blonde hair with darker roots
    Eyes; bright and vibrant blue
    Piercings & Tattoos; both ears are pierced twice each, her right ear has an industrial piercing, her right nostril is pierced and she always keeps a small, silver star stud that is barely visible there.
    Other; Her face is ever so slightly freckle splashed.

Personality
    fiesty, kind, nature-loving, creative, not afraid to explore and try new things, empathetic, bold, opinionated, honest, respectful, graceful

exploring, traveling, having fun, writing, creativity, camping, rock climbing, hiking, wake-boarding, animals, friendly arguments

Dislikes
    disappointing people, being bossed around, naivety, beef, pork, fish, lack of creativity, writer's block

Hobbies
    writing, camping, hiking, trying new things, traveling, reading

Talents
    Writing, reading

Family
    Mom; Stefany McGowan - 36 ... would be 56 - dead
    Dad; Henry McGowan - 58 - alive
    Sister; Novalee Coraline McGowan - 22 - alive

Expecting
    yes, a boy (it's too early to know the gender, and she won't know the gender until the birth), 3 months along (she doesn't know she is pregnant yet and won't find out until she is 6 months)... he is born just past his initial due date at about 41.5 weeks.

Significant Other
    Dating Turner @Felilla

Pets
    Brutus ;; male - 14yr - mastiff-labrador retriever mix
    Jasper ;; colt - 7mo - miniature donkey
    Aramella ;; female - 4yr - armadillo
    Cardamum ;; mare - 15yr - 16.2hh flaxen chestnut and white halflinger-paint cross
    Desi ;; male - 1yr - degu
    Milo & Nora ;; male & female - 4mo - sugar gliders
    Tiny Tim ;; male - 5yr - Patagonian cavy

Other
    Facelcaim; unknown
    Favorite Color; light mint
    Languages Known; fluent in english and spanish and ASL (her sister was deaf for the first six years of her life before getting a surgery to help)
    Religion; Protestant
    Extra Stuff; N/A​

• tumblr_o8ja8mjVIm1tw3lmao4_400.jpg

#0b2542 {background}
    #428550 {border/headers}

Full Name
    Otto Lance Lars
    Ot-tow || Lahnce || Lahrs

Age & Birthday
    N/A, May 30th

Gender & Sexuality
    Male & Heterosexual, Demiromantic

Health Issues
    Peanut and Dust allergy

Physical Description
    Height; 22inches at birth <final - 6'2">
    Weight; 9.2lbs at birth <final - 181lbs>
    Hair; wispy auburn hair at birth that grows into thick, somewhat shaggy and semi-long dark red hair.
    Eyes; super dark blue and slightly clouded at birth that slowly lighten and clear into a bright baby blue around the age of two
    Piercings & Tattoos; N/A
    Other; covered in light splatters of freckles

Personality
    tough, open-minded and accepting but comes off as closed and cold, reserved yet friendly, argumentative, intelligent, fidgety, easily bored, intrigued by complexity, inventive, tinkerer, humble, insecure

Tinkering, experimenting, hiking, dogs, mechanical work, building things, learning new things, organization, mac-n-cheese, hamburgers, mozzarella sticks

Dislikes
    Boredom, steak, potroast, onion, his red hair, pushy people, indecisivness, simplicity

Family
    See Andromeda <mom>
    See Turner <dad>

Pets
    Spirit ;; female - 3yr - black German Shepherd

Other
    Facelcaim; Unknown || Sean Paul Lockheart <teen>
    Favorite Color; granny smith green
    Extra Stuff; N/A​

tumblr_o8ja8mjVIm1tw3lmao2_250.png

• tumblr_o1bwhfixcI1tw3lmao4_500.jpg

#1b3d4d {background}
    #7a6d27 {border/headers}

Full Name
    Paige Lucille Huntington <nee Minett>
    Pay-je || Lu-seel || Hun-ting-tohn

Age & Birthday
    29, December 21st

Gender & Sexuality

Address
    754 Hopkins Ave.

Job
    Bookshop Owner (Candlelight Books) & Aspiring Author

Health Issues
    she gets motion sickness rather easily and usually avoids roller coasters and spinning rides but other than that she is fit as a fiddle

Nationality/Ethnicity
    70% French <both>, 10% Irish <dad>, 20% English <dad>

Physical Description
    Height; 5'2"
    Weight; 120lbs
    Hair; long, naturally wavy dark brown-ish auburn hair that has a red tinge in the correct light
    Eyes; bright, baby blue eyes
    Piercings & Tattoos; aige's ear lobes are pierced twice each but she seldom uses the second piercing on each ear.
    Other; Her skin tone is naturally not too pale and not too tan allowing all of her freckles to be easily seen.

Personality
    curious, clingy, smart, kind, rarely angry, quick learner, bookworm, bold and confident yet also very careful and calculating, friendly, gentle, welcoming
    Since the day she has been born Paige has been around two things; books and animals... often simultaneously. She learned to read at a very young age, she also learned to be unafraid to pursue her passions. Paige was always a curious and wise child. The type of combination allows one to fail greatly with recklessness, but with proper guidance also allows one to thrive, such as with this young woman's past. Paige was also gifted enough to pick skills up quickly and efficiently, often being called a fast learner and smart. Due to the nature of how she was raised, Paige also became infatuated with reading from a very young age and is a proud bookworm. Having been fortunate enough to explore anything her heart desired, Paige has become an opinionated individual who can be a bit bold and rash at times when her confidence exhumes her. Though she a kind, gentle and generally welcoming person, she is slow to anger, the brunette is also slow to forgive, and she never does forget.

books, reading, learning, wit, singing, friendly arguements, french food, baking, sweets, dresses, animals, helping others, writing

Dislikes
    being wrong, stress, overly heated arguements

Hobbies
    baking, reading, ballroom dancing, ringing, writing

Talents
    organization, reading quickly, excellent memory, quick learner, writing, ballroom dancing

Family
    Gloria Minett > mom > 62 > alive
    Alfred Minett > dad > 68 > alive

Nathaniel > son > 4 > alive

Expecting
    yes, a girl (she doesn't know the gender yet but plans to find out at her 6 month ultrasound), 5 months along (she is born exactly on her due date)

Significant Other
    Married to Alex

Pets
    Callie > Female > 4yr > DLH
    Glimmer > Female > 10m > Cocker Spaniel
    Hammy > Male > 5yr > Micro Pig
    Pebbles, Bam-Bam & Hopalong > Female & Malex2 > 2mx2 & 5yr > Ducklingsx2 & Rabbit
    Kaleidoscope > Female > 8yr > Pit Bull Terrier
    Miss Piggy > Female > 4m > micro pig
    Shimmy > Female > 3m > Shetland Sheepdog

Other
    Facelcaim; Emilie De Ravin
    Favorite Color; Gold
    Languages Known; Fluent in English and French
    Religion; Roman Catholic
    Extra Stuff; N/A​

• tumblr_nqdmnwOG0D1tw3lmao1_500.jpg

#192129 {background}
    #1f41a6 {border/headers}

Full Name
    Nathaniel Quincy Huntington
    Nay-than-ee-el || Qwin-cee || Hun-ting-tohn

Nickname
    Nathan; uncommon - neutral but leans more towards disliked as it just feels awkward || Nat; common-ish - neutral || Nate; common - liked & preferred

Age & Birthday
    4, October 12th

Gender & Sexuality

Grade
    second year of pre-school

Health Issues
    vision problems, cataracts runs in his family though he doesn't have it yet. He has a touch of glaucoma (which he takes medicine for daily), he wears glasses and eventually contacts to aid with his far-sightedness. Allergic to cats, rabbits and pine.

Physical Description
    Height; 3'0.25" <final - 5'9">
    Weight; 31lbs <final - 163lbs>
    Hair; shaggy, medium length brown hair with natural, dark-dirty blondish highlights
    Eyes; cloudy blue-silver eyes
    Piercings & Tattoos; N/A
    Other; N/A

Personality
    protective, trusting, helpful, possessive of loved ones, can be controlling, musically inclined, athletic, quiet, fun-loving, charming, somewhat respectful

oranges, lemon merengue, strawberry-kiwi flavoured drinks, music, playing the clarinet, playing the guitar, playing the cello, teaching others, learning new things, sharp-shooting, sports

Dislikes
    stuck-up people, limes, strawberry, talapia, cats, rabbits, goldfish <the food and the animal>, his eyesight, contacts, medicine

Family
    See Paige <mom>
    See Alex <dad> or Zoe <aunt>
    See Delilah <aunt> or Olivier <uncle>

Pets
    Thor:: male, 7months, bloodhound
    Vader:: male, 2years, german shepherd
    Loki & Frejya:: male & female, 3years & 9months, mastiff

Other
    Facelcaim; Unknown || Landon Liboiron <teen>
    Favorite Color; royal blue
    Extra Stuff; N/A​

tumblr_nqdmnwOG0D1tw3lmao3_400.jpg

• tumblr_o1bwd7AeXU1tw3lmao4_500.jpg

#201a4d {background}
    #9e88b8 {border/headers}

Full Name
    Georgiana Jacqueline Huntington
    Jor-gee-ann-ah || Jak-well-in || Hun-ting-tohn

Nickname
    Georgie; common - loved & preferred || Gigi; common - neutral but leans more towards disliked

Age & Birthday
    N/A, March 14th

Gender & Sexuality

Health Issues
    Seasonal Allergies

Physical Description
    Height; 18.6in at birth <final - 5'3.25">
    Weight; 6.6lbs at birth <final - 121lbs>
    Hair; born with almost a full head of short, extremely dark brown hair that starts out very curly and gradually lightens to light brown and straightens before darkening again.
    Eyes; dark honey-brown
    Piercings & Tattoos; N/A, ears pierced at six years old
    Other; N/A

Personality
    resilient, determined, courageous, protective, bookworm, wise, studious, quick-witted, socially awkward, hopless-romantic, dreamer, believes in following your heart, open-minded

books, reading, learning, studying, animals, ballet, classical 'brain' music, cheesy romance movies and novels, spending time with family and close friends, dreaming about her future, poetry

Dislikes
    failure, close-minds, being back-stabbed, gossip, senseless noise

Family
    See Nathaniel <brother>

Pets
    Finian ;; Male - 10mo - tabby cat
    Minnie & Mickey ;; female & male - 4yr - ferrets
    Spookster ;; male - 3yr - dsh

Other
    Facelcaim; Unknown || Isabelle Methven <kid, picture 3>
    Favorite Color; lilac
    Extra Stuff; N/A​

tumblr_o1bwd7AeXU1tw3lmao3_1280.jpg

• tumblr_nqee5dKgfq1tw3lmao2_r1_250.jpg

#6e28b0 {background}
    #DE85A4 {border/headers}

Full Name
    Juliette Celia Kameron Monteith <or husbands last name if married>
    Jhule-ee-et || Seel-ee-ah || Cam-er-ohn || Mon-tee-th

Nickname
    Julie; common - liked || Jules; common - neutral || JC; uncommon - neutral

Age & Birthday
    19, April 23rd

Gender & Sexuality

Address
    775 Hopkins Ave.

Grade
    Second Year of College as a Musical Theater Major

Job
    Famous Actress & Singer

Health Issues
    She has re-occurring Chronic Myelogenous Leukemia (CML). currently she has been in remission for just over one year, it is likely she will relapse again though. Not exactly a health issue, but Julie is legally a midget.

Nationality/Ethnicity
    100% French <both>

Physical Description
    Height; 4'9"
    Weight; 98lbs
    Hair; bouncing auburn curls that go a few inches past her shoulder blades when straightened, and stay just past her shoulders when curled. Her hair is relatively thin because of how many times she has lost it due to her cancer treatments.
    Eyes; light blue green eyes that seem to have a silvery glow
    Piercings & Tattoos; ear lobes pierced once each
    Other; N/A

Personality
    Although she is a girl, and she does do many girly things, she also has quite the Tomboy side. Her love for animals and music often rules her passion for everything. Julie tends to be a kind-hearted girl, but she has her morals and will not hesitate to speak her mind or do what she believes is the right thing. While normally level-headed, she does snap, and she does have her breaking point. Julie sees nothing wrong with being friends with anybody, rich or poor. The only difference between her and many is that she is extremely wealthy. However, this is only a glimpse into Julie's complete character.

horses
    castles
    france
    acting
    singing
    music
    piano
    performing
    dogs
    cats
    animals
    Picnics

Dislikes
    being out of her comfort zone
    being sick
    medicine
    being talked-down to

Hobbies
    Performing
    Riding
    having fun

Talents
    Performing
    Singing
    Piano
    Acting
    Riding

Strengths
    Virtuoso
    singing
    Piano
    Confident
    Riding

Weaknesses
    getting sick
    feeling alone
    hot-headed
    medicine
    animals

Fears
    getting sick
    relapsing
    germs
    hospitals
    needles ... especially IV's and blood tests. Shots don't really bother her that much
    dying

Secrets
    She tries not to get too attached to anyone emotionally, and though she does enjoy the company of others, she adores the company of her animals and the peace that solidarity can bring.
    She gets lonely much when she is sick and often stares out her window, watching the world go on around her, wondering if her life might be any different if she hadn't been sick.
    As a child she once snuck out of the mansion she was couped up in and pulled herself onto her favorite horse, Ray, bareback, taking off through the meadows. She was gone for almost a full day before her nursemaid and butler found her and brought her back to her room.
    When she falls ill she tends to become depressed, hating being couped up anywhere with limits on what she can and can not do.

History
    She's a relative of royalty in France... what more is there to know. Okay, so maybe there is a lot more, but she doesn't have such a different history from everyone else, at least that is what she believes. Since she was born, Julie has been around music. She hated it, found it revolting at first, but through patience, and being a sickly child who could not go out much when it got too cold or too hot and someone who often got hurt because of other activities that she did, she learned to love it. The like she had for music began to grow into a love and a passion as she learned to play the piano and sing. Around the age of seven she began to perform publicly. Of course, this made the young curly haired girl fall ever so deeper in love with the trade. Her love of animals has been inspired by the menagerie of those that she owns. With several furry friends to spend time with while she couldn't leave her room because of sickness or such she could pass the time with ease. When she was outside she adored spending time with any of her several horses. She still does, and finds a leisurely trail ride extremely relaxing.

Family
    Father :: Pierre Monteith > 45 > alive
    Mother :: Jeannie Monteith > 38 > alive
    Butler :: Jean-Paul Crusoe > 27 > alive
    Nursemaid :: Giselle Lebelle > 22 > alive

Expecting
    yes, a girl (she knows the gender), 7 months along ... she is born at 35 weeks which is almost full-term but a few weeks short.

Significant Other
    Dating Tiago

Pets
    Ray:: 12yr old > gelding > palomino quarter horse > 15.1hh horse
    Eeyore:: 19yr old > male > donkey
    Buddy:: 10yr old > male > mastiff > dog
    Dewey, Auburn:: 21yr old, 14yr old > mares > dapple grey quarter horse, bay thoroughbred-quarter horse cross > 15.3hh, 16hh horses
    Fluffy, Fleur, Fifi, Faye:: 12yr old, 9yr oldX3 > female > pekingese-maltese mix, pekingese-maltese-shih tzu mixX3 > dogs
    Albus, Arlette, Alodie, Alphonse:: 7yr old, 5 yr old, 7yr old, 7yr old > male, female, female, male > poodle, american eskimo, poodle, poodle > dogs
    Elroy, Maurice, Bernie:: 10yr old > stallion > chestnut shire-clydesdale cross > 16.1hh, 16.3hh, 17hh horses
    Magical Mirage, Marvel Of Magic:: {AKA: Mirage, Marvel} 7yr old, 2yr old > mare, colt > paint pinto, dun pinto- thoroughbred cross > 15.3hh, 15.1hh (still growing) horses
    Juneau, Lebeau:: 3month old, 5yr old > filly, mare > palomino cob-shire-clydesdale cross, liver chestnut cob > 12.2hh (still growing), 14.3hh horses
    Miki, Chloe:: 2yr old, 4yr old > male, female > australian shepherd, brown tabby > dog, cat
    Spooky, Mudball, Snowfall, Licorice, Butterscotch:: 3yr old, 4yr old, 8yr old, 6yr old, 4yr old > female, male, female, female, male > long furred calico, brown tabby, white cat, tuxedo, orange tabby > cats
    Aure, Faustine:: 1yr old, 2months old > female > bunny, duck
    Burke, Cavalier:: 1yr old, 5months old > male > goldfish, orange tabby > fish, cat
    Dawn, Crookeye, Toussaint, Sy, Theoren:: 5months old > female, maleX4 > orange tabbyX4, grey tabby > cats
    Papa, Bebe:: 8yr old, 6yr old > male, female > chihuahuas > dogs
    Joli, Chéri:: 6months old > female > corgi > dogs

Other
    Facelcaim; Unknown
    Favorite Color; pink
    Languages Known; Fluent in English and French
    Religion; Roman Catholic
    Extra Stuff; N/A​

• tumblr_nqee3xubhQ1tw3lmao5_500.jpg

#69095f {background}
    #8c67e0 {border/headers}

Full Name
    Leila Bethany Monteith <or fathers last name>
    Lay-la || Beth-an-ee || Mon-tee-th

Nickname
    Lei; common - liked

Age & Birthday
    N/A, December 2nd

Gender & Sexuality

Health Issues
    Allergic to pollen, citrus, rabbits and shellfish

Physical Description
    Height; 17in at birth <final - 4'9.5">
    Weight; 5.5lbs <final - 97lbs>
    Hair; long and curly red hair
    Eyes; bright, brilliant green
    Piercings & Tattoos; ears pierced once each at 7 months old
    Other; freckle splashed face and body, she has a light birthmark on the front side of her right hip. It looks roughly like a heart firework.

Personality
    Somewhat Ambitious, curious, self-controlling, can be controlling in general, doesn't trust easily, affectionate, hopeless romantic, sympathetic, empathetic, caring, realistic, somewhat shy but likes a good party, animal lover, change doesn't really bother her.

Show jumping, cross country, the beach, surfing, traveling, gymnastics, reading, animals, boys, shopping, being with friends, family, small parties

Dislikes
    crowds, huge social events, bad people, or spiders

Family
    See Juliette <mom>
    See ___ <dad>

Pets
    Venus:: 4yr old, female, Calico cat
    Asher:: 3yr old, male, grey cat
    Ace:: 8 month old, male, King Shepherd, dog
    Royal Dreamer:: {AKA: Dreamer} 12yr old, mare, light bay Dutch Warmblood, 16.2hh horse

Other
    Facelcaim; Unknown
    Favorite Color; purple
    Extra Stuff; N/A​

tumblr_nqee3xubhQ1tw3lmao8_400.jpg

• tumblr_o6pz95HlhW1tw3lmao4_250.jpg

#291010 {background}
    #631d15 {border/headers}

Full Name
    Edwin Lou Perault-Barnes
    Ed-whin || Lhou || Per-auhlt || Bahrns

Nickname
    Ed; common - liked || Eddie; common - liked

Age & Birthday
    33, December 7th

Gender & Sexuality

Address
    958 Chatfield Rd.

Job
    Producer (films/shows)

Health Issues
    None

Nationality/Ethnicity
    100% English <both>

Physical Description
    Height; 6'1"
    Weight; 174lbs
    Hair; curly/wavy dark brown hair that he generally keeps rather short to help avoid the curling
    Eyes; dark silvery-sea blue/green
    Piercings & Tattoos; N/A
    Other; N/A

Personality
    gentle, calm, brave, humble, helpful, serious but tries to be playful, intelligent, athletic but clumsy, quick-thinking, protective, truthful, reliable

horses, nature, plants, camping, exploring, swimming, soccer, boxing, archery, fencing, reading, learning, chess, checkers, traveling, adventure, sparring, medieval reenactments, open spaces, riding

Dislikes
    seeing loved ones get hurt, fighting, poison, football, heights, caves, pineapples, coconut, mokeys, apes, llamas

Hobbies
    archery, checkers, swimming, hiking, camping, exploring, fencing, traveling, riding, learning, chess

Talents
    studying, learning, soccer, riding, fencing, chess

Strengths
    gentle, helpful, reliable, honest, brave, riding, fencing, smart

Weaknesses
    over-protective, clumsy, overly serious, loved ones, animals, nature

Fears
    loosing a loved one, never finding love, dying young

Family
    ❥ Mother:: Marie Perault || 40... would be 50 || dead
    ❥ Father:: Lou Barnes || 53 || alive

Significant Other
    Reserved @Felilla

Pets
    Sleepy, Lynx:: female - male, 2yr, DSH
    The Princess Bride "Buttercup":: mare, 12yr, 14.5hh red leopard Appaloosa
    Candy:: female, 4yr, Saint Bernard
    Dutch:: male, 2.5yr, Weimaraner
    Inspector Gadget "Inspector":: stallion, 7yr, 16.2hh dapple grey Dutch Warmblood
    Bilbo:: male, 10mo, beagle
    Basil:: female, 8yr, tabby cat
    Stryker:: male, 4yr, persian
    Brenna, Samantha:: female, 3yr - 5yr, english cocker spaniels
    Owl:: female, 4yr, DSH
    Shorty, Martin:: female - male, 2yr - 12yr, Hereford heifer - tuxedo cat
    Marley:: male, 10yr, yellow lab
    Twix:: male, 1yr, rabbit
    Noodle, Bob, Esther:: female - male - female, 5yr, boer goat - alpine goat - boer goat
    McFuddle:: male, 3yr, rabbit

Other
    Facelcaim; Matthew Lewis
    Favorite Color; burnt sienna
    Languages Known; fluent in english
    Religion; Protestant
    Extra Stuff; N/A​

• tumblr_nqgo0eYaCO1tw3lmao8_250.jpg

#182610 {background}
    #DEDACD {border/headers}

Full Name
    Killian Grover Underwood
    Khil-ee-an || Grow-vher || Un-der-whoud

Age & Birthday
    27, August 31st

Gender & Sexuality

Address
    Apartment B-215, 428 Eagle Park Dr.

Job
    Geographer - often works from home

Health Issues
    none ... although he does sunburn easily and is prone to both sun poisoning and skin cancer

Nationality/Ethnicity
    100% Irish <both>

Physical Description
    Height; 6'4"
    Weight; 192lbs
    Hair; varies in length from short, well kept to messy, medium length, semi-curly, dark red hair
    Eyes; bright, pale blue
    Piercings & Tattoos; N/A
    Other; freckle-splashed face and body

Personality
    focused, artistic, athletic, sympathetic, kind, loyal, protective, honest, trustworthy, dependable, knowledgable, hard-working, non-rebellious, perfectionist, extroverted, friendly, works better alone than in a group, funny, sarcastic, observant, adaptable, spontaneous, blunt, competitive

swimming, water, riding, horses, countryside, range sports, meeting new people, learning, order, chocolate, foreign accents, friendly competition

Dislikes
    shallow people, rude people, people with no manners, dancing <he has "two left feet">

Hobbies
    photography, swimming, competition

Talents
    riding, swimming, helping others

Weaknesses
    dancing, working/cooperating with others

Fears
    making a fool of himself, not succeeding in life, not being able to raise a family, dying young like his parents

Family
    Paternal grandfather :: Jameson Wood Underwood || 94 || alive
    Paternal grandmother :: Nicolette Grace Underwood || 94 || alive
    mother :: Alisha Starlet Underwood || 37, would be 53 || dead
    father :: Jonathan Noah Underwood || 39, wood be 55 || dead
    Sister :: Karalynn Joy Underwood || 27 || alive, twin
    Sister :: Kassidy Faye Underwood || 23 || alive
    Brother :: Kenneth Eugene Underwood || 23 || alive
    Sister :: Karissa Snow Underwood || 19 || alive
    Sister :: Kiera Reagan Underwood || 19 || alive

Significant Other
    Reserved @Felilla

Pets
    Albert ▸ 8yrs ▸ ♂ ▸ Alaskan Klee Kai mix
    Einstein ▸ 4yrs ▸ ♂ ▸ Pig
    Kiwi ▸ 17yrs ▸ ♀ ▸ Sun Conure
    Mystic ▸ 8yrs ▸ ♀ ▸ 16.2hh dark bay Thoroughbred cross
    Napoleon, Bonaparte ▸ 3yrs, 6m ▸ ♂ ▸ Longhair Tabby Mixes

Other
    Facelcaim; Unknown
    Favorite Color; off-white
    Languages Known; English
    Religion; Roman Catholic
    Extra Stuff; He is from New Zealand originally and moved here two years ago for work. Thus he has a kiwi accent.​

• tumblr_o8hevlQkLj1tw3lmao9_400.jpg

#310c3b {background}
    #9e7209 {border/headers}

Full Name
    Samantha Elizabeth Huntington
    Saa-man-thah || El-is-ah-behth || Hun-ting-tohn

Nickname
    Sam; common - liked || Sami; common - liked

Age & Birthday
    26, April 23rd

Gender & Sexuality

Address
    Apartment 023, 423 Eagle Park Dr.

Job
    Artist

Health Issues
    bipolar disorder, nicotine addiction (mainly through smoking, but sometimes through gum or patches)

Nationality/Ethnicity
    50% English <dad>, 50% South African <mom>

Physical Description
    Height; 5'5"
    Weight; 122lbs
    Hair; long, frizzy and naturally straight auburn-red hair (as a baby and younger child her hair was super curly, but over time it continued to straighten)
    Eyes; light stormy grey eyes that tend to glisten brightly
    Piercings & Tattoos; industrial piercings in both ears, three helix piercings in her left ear, two in her right, both forward helixes pierced, right snug is pierced,three lobe piercings in each ear, both tragii and inner conch, belly button is pierced twice, right nostril has a piercing. This full sleeve on her left arm, this on her inner right wrist, this on her outer right wrist/forearm (real, not henna like the picture), this on her right lower side/hip, this on her left shoulder blade, this on her right upper-inner arm, she would like to get many more tattoos but is currently taking a break
    Other; N/A

Personality
    carefree, crafty, creative, original, easily inspired, easily frustrated, intricate, artistic, judgemental, sarcastic, responsible, short-fused, emotional

fruit, fruit salad, salad, tattoos, art, experiencing new things, holidays, kids, movies, getting her way, helping charities, sewing, performing intricate and often time-consuming tasks, sketching, firm snow

Dislikes
    Broccoli, peaches, cobblers, rain, slushy snow, being upset, being forced into things, popcorn, jello, pizza

Hobbies
    sketching, making pillows, costumes and doll clothes, selling her creations, watching youtube videos, photography, cooking/baking

Talents
    sewing, crafts, sketching, photography, getting things done in a timely and organized manner

Family
    Mom;; Julia Mills - 55 - alive .. parents divorced ten years ago
    Dad;; Robert Huntington - 59 - alive
    Sister;; Vivianna Huntington - 30 - alive
    Sister ;; Muffy Huntington - 17 - alive

Cousins - Alex and Zoe <see CSes> @~Dark Disney~

Ex - Chris Hemming - 30, alive
    Daughter - Ava - 7, alive
    Daughter - Samara - 1, alive

Expecting
    Nope, she gave birth just under two years ago now.

Significant Other
    Dating Sebastian @Felilla

Pets
    Shrek ;; male - 7mo - mastiff
    Alien ;; female - 1yr - cornish rex

Other
    Facelcaim; Mary Grace Henry
    Favorite Color; Marigold
    Languages Known; fluent in english, knows a fair amount of Hebrew, Welsh and Zulu ... she has begun to learn American Sign Language, but has only picked up a few words/phrases and the alphabet so far. She would also like to be able to read braille one day.
    Religion; she was raised in a half pagan <father> and half jewish <mother> household. She doesn't really consider herself a part of either of those and just sort of combines aspects of various religions to her liking.
    Extra Stuff; N/A​

• tumblr_o8hevlQkLj1tw3lmao4_400.jpg

#c27e00 {background}
    #700E44 {border/headers}

Full Name
    Ava Kathryn Huntington-Hemming
    Ae-vah || Kahth-er-in || Hun-ting-tohn || Hhem-mhing

Nickname
    Av; common - neutral || A; common - neutral || Katie; familial/close friends - liked || Prefers her actual first name, Ava

Age & Birthday
    7, December 12th

Gender & Sexuality

Grade
    2nd

Health Issues
    None right now, though around the age of sixteen she will pick up the smoking habit that seems to run in her family and around the age of twelve she will develop Bulimia Nervosa.

Physical Description
    Height; 3'3" <final - 5'0.75">
    Weight; 28lbs <final - 92lbs>
    Hair; long and straight medium red hair
    Eyes; stormy hazel eyes that generally range from a dark almost eery green to a midnight blue to a mass of different shades of brown
    Piercings & Tattoos; Ears pierced once each until older
    Other; N/A

Personality
    edgy, trusting, dramatic, selfless, generous, musically and theatrically inclined, smart but hides it, closed off to others (even though she trusts easily she doesn't open up easily), confident yet self-depreciating, open-minded, fast learner, athletic/active, seemingly fearless, laid-back

theater, music, singing, performing, stage-time, scripts, playwriting, dogs, cats, show-tunes, praise, gymnastics, learning new skills, camping, running, swimming, diving, cheerleading, heights, the feeling of falling, horror films, romance films, new experiences

Dislikes
    pears, mangoes, monkeys, romance books, complete change, criticism, failure, letting herself down, lost potential

Family
    See Chris <dad>
    See Samantha <mom>

Pets
    Ruby;; female - 7yr - Great Dane
    Kalu;; male - 4yr - Great Dane

Other
    Facelcaim; Ellie Botterill <picture 1 & 2> || Unknown
    Favorite Color; Magenta and/or Ruby
    Extra Stuff; N/A​

tumblr_o8hevlQkLj1tw3lmao2_250.png

• tumblr_o8ja5uYgwW1tw3lmao8_400.jpg

#300202 {background}
    #536063 {border/headers}

Full Name
    Finnegan Otis Israel Quirke II
    Fhin-eh-ghan || Oh-tiss || Ihs-ray-el || Qw-irhk || the second

Nickname
    Finn; common - loved & preferred

Age & Birthday
    26, February 13th

Gender & Sexuality

Address
    See Angela

Job
    Accountant and Secretary at a local law firm

Health Issues
    Diabetes Type I, Lactose Intolerant, hay allergy, poor vision (legally blind without his glasses. He is nearsighted, farsighted, color blind to the point where he can only see the shades from white to black, some blues, yellows and reds... and has a bad astigmatism in both eyes... he also can't use Contacts as he is prone to eye infections such as pink eye)

Nationality/Ethnicity
    82% Irish <both>, 12% Croatian <dad>, 6% English <mom>

Physical Description
    Height; 6'2.5"
    Weight; 171lbs
    Hair; short and neat dark golden brown hair
    Eyes; grey-blue
    Piercings & Tattoos; N/A
    Other; a few freckles and small beauty marks splatter his body here and there.

Personality
    Quiet, studious, anxious, wary, theoretical, creative, patient, systematic/orderly, strict, friendly, easily forms strong bonds with people/gets attached easily, gentle

reading, writing, comparing and analyzing things, learning new theories, making friends

Dislikes
    sports, misplacing his glasses, medicine, eye infections, dairy substances, confrontations

Hobbies
    attending social events, writing, reading, computer work

Talents
    reading, good with numbers, writing, research

Family
    Mom; Ainslee Quirke - 49 ... would be 49 - dead, passed less than five days ago from cancer
    Dad; Finnegan Otis Israel Quirke I - 50 - alive
    Brother; Vladimir Shelby Quirke - 28 - alive
    Sister; Dublin Cressida Olive Quirke - 23 - alive
    Sister; Shealee Violetta Quirke - 18 - alive

Significant Other
    Engaged to Angela

Pets
    Pongo:: male, 5mo, dalmation
    Doris & Teo:: female/male, 7wks, rottweilers

Other
    Faceclaim; Niall Horan
    Favorite Color; light grey
    Languages Known; he is fluent in gaelic, icelandic and english. He has an irish brogue.
    Religion; Protestant
    Extra Stuff; Tinnahinch, Ireland; Born & Raised until he was 21. Moved to the US for medicinal treatments for his mom and was able to accept some great opportunities.​

• tumblr_nzu3pgPuwL1tw3lmao5_500.jpg

#5c5701 {background}
    #991717 {border/headers}

Full Name
    Tobias Fallon Rios
    Toh-bi-ass || Fahl-on || Ree-ohss

Nickname
    Tobe; common - liked || Toby; common - loved

Age & Birthday
    28, June 21st

Gender & Sexuality

Address
    Apartment A215, Eagle Park Dr.

Job
    Professional footballer

Health Issues
    attachment and trust issues

Nationality/Ethnicity
    50% Portuguese <dad>, 50% Irish <mom>

Physical Description
    Height; 6'2"
    Weight; 161lbs
    Hair; Super curly black hair that is usually kept short to avoid the curling look. Though occasionally he does have the curly ringlets.
    Eyes; dark brown, nearly black
    Piercings & Tattoos; left ear lobe pierced once
    Other; N/A

Personality
    not trusting, friendly, daredevil, flirty, playful, serious yet not, cautious, caring, gentle, competitive

parties, video games, sports, fast things, motorcycles, girls, spicy food, beef, lamb, dogs, taking risks, his siblings

Dislikes
    school, boredom, jerks, his parents, cats, most sweet foods, coffee

Hobbies
    gaming, basketball, hockey, football, going fast

Talents
    Basketball, football, racing

Family
    Tabitha McNally - Mom - 53-ish - unknown if dead or alive.
    Sean Rios - Dad - 51-ish - Unknown if dead or alive.
    Tierra Rios - sister - 26 - alive
    Theodore Rios - Brother - 24 - alive

Significant Other
    Engaged to Regina

Pets
    Lenny > Male > 10yr > Pomeranian
    Snowy > Female > 5yr > Maltese

Other
    Faceclaim; Unknown
    Favorite Color; Dark Red
    Languages Known; English
    Religion; Roman Catholic but doesn't practice
    Extra Stuff; He and his two siblings were orphaned very young in life. His brother was adopted first, then his sister by another family, and when he was ten he was finally adopted by the same people who took in his brother. It has always made him sad, angry and stressed that they weren't all kept together.​

Finished
549a6ce3bd67c_-_hbz-emily-blunt-promo.jpg
emily-blunt-pregnant-today-tease-160330_305f923d3adb1638dad6f7d2d487b548.jpg
Full Name
- Zoe Rose Claes
Maiden name Huntington
Nickname(s)
- Zo
Age & Birthday
-25 October 31st
Gender & Sexuality
- Female Heterosexual
Address
-968 Chatfield Rd.
Grade
- N/A
Job
- Park Ranger
Health Issues
- bad ear infections
Nationality/Ethnicity
- Englsh
Physical Description
-height
5'7
weight
eye color
Blue
hair
Red but later darker brown with pregnancy
piercings
Ears, nose stud, tongue, and Belly button
markings
none

Personality
- Charming
tempermental
kind
prideful
Sarcastic
Daring
Bold
outspoken
Adventurous
spending time with her horses
Her family
Dislikes
- Stupidity
dishonesty
disloyalty
cruelty
snobs
Hobbies
- Reading
Riding horses
Talents
- Sing
Ride
swim
Dance
Strengths
- optional
Weaknesses
- optional
Fears
- Afraid of having a baby
Afraid of being left alone
Secrets
- Afraid of heights
History
- opt
Family
- Mother Lana Huntington Alive
Father Chris Huntington Alive
Brother Alex Huntington Alive
Cousin Samantha Alive
Expecting
- Yes, 1 child, 7 months, Girl
Significant Other
- Oilvier Married
Pets
- Shadow Black Draft Horse 3 years old
Missy Arabian 2 years old
Misty, Stream, Sage, Arlow, and King Mainecoon cats
Bleu Border collie
Other
- FC Emily Blunt
Blue is her favorite Color​

Unborn Babies and Children Up-To 5 - Character Sheet
Baby
baby-name-finder-20151112113221.png-q75,dx720y432u1r1gg,c--.jpg
Child
1.gif
Adult
Rachel_G._Fox_64566.jpg
Full Name
- Victoria Anne Claes
Nickname(s)
- Tori
Vi
Anne
Age & Birthday
- N/A January 1st
Gender & Sexuality
- Female Heterosexual
Grade
- none
Health Issues
- Has problems breathing when born and born with a heart murmur
Nationality/Ethnicity
- British and what ever her dad is
Physical Description
-height
weight
eye color
blue eye's
hair
blonde
piercings
ears when older
markings
none
Personality
-Charming
Funny
smart
(witty
Sarcastic
Secretive when older)
quite

books
playing
Dislikes
- loud noises
being yelled at
stupidity
cruelty
disloyalty
Family
- Father Olivier Alive
Mother Zoe Alive
Step sister ___ Alive
Grandmother Lana Huntington Alive
Grandfather Chris Huntington Alive
Uncle Alex Huntington Alive
Cousin @~Happily.Ever.After~
Cousin Not Born yet
Pets
- Wrangler Mastiff puppy
Kane Mainecoon kitten
Other
- Favorite color Green​

Last edited:
1636263_orig.jpg

Kasta Rose De Santigo
Nickname(s)
Kat(Prefered)
Katty(will answer too)
Age & Birthday
24 October 7th
Gender & Sexuality
Female
Heterosexual
Address
935 Little Annie RD
Job
Veternarian
Health Issues
Depression, Anxiety, Allergies(seasonal/weather)
Nationality/Ethnicity
1/3 German
1/3 Scottish
1/3 Italian
Height: 5'4''
Weight: 135 lbs
Eye Color: Blue
Hair Color/style: Black and curly
Peircings: Both ears are double pierced
Tattoos:
Scars: Few animal scars
Personality
Kind
Motherly
Protective
Intelligent
Indecisive(on certain things)
Easily sidetracked
Patient
Moody
Sweets
Fruits
Veggies
Animals
Writing
Painting
Reading
Spending time around her loved ones
Singing
Dislikes
Losing a patient
Disorganization
Her past
Bullies
Being alone
Hobbies
Reading
Spending time with her loved ones

Talents
Singing
Paiting
Cooking
Strengths
Motherly
Tries her best
Patient
Intelligent
Weaknesses
Her family
Not being able to make a decision when demanded
Easily distracted
Her depression
Fears
She will lose her family
Lose her business
Not be a good mother to her children
Secrets
Revealed in IC
History
Never Discusses
Family
Janet Cathrow- Mother- 56 alive
David Cathrow- Father- 59 alive
Carlos David De Santigo- Son- 1
Expecting
2 months along Twins(girls)
Significant Other
Benji Jethro De Santigo {Ben, Benny, Benjamin} || 27 {September 15th} ||Married ||Veterinarian || Pg. 1 || Happily
Pets
Rowena- Pitbull- 2 years old- Female
Other
FC Amy Lee
Favorite Color- Light Purple
Languages Known- Fluent in English, Italian, German, Spanish, Can speak and write broken Russian and Mandarin Chinese.
Religion- Pagan
Born on Caserma Ederle Army base in Vicenza, Italy lived there until she was 10 then moved to Dresden, Germany where she met her now husband. She left with him to college in the USA and neither have been back since.

efbdddd60fdf2be167f728ee9d950df9.jpg

2643_339318.jpg

Carlos David De Santigo

Nickname(s)
Carlo
Carl
Age & Birthday
1 April 3
Gender & Sexuality
Male (will be bisexual)
Health Issues
None
Physical Description
Height: 1 1/2 feet tall
Weight: Roughly 26 lbs
Eye color: Blue like daddy's
Hair: Black
Personality
Carefree, Hard-headed, Intelligent, Charismatic
Dislikes

Family

Pets

Other

0589c4e39a382773869f970d27945a4b.jpg

twin-little-girls-sisters-portraits-in-studio-toddler-by-tracy-autem-lightly-photography-fort-worth-0004.jpg

article-0-0A217BCF000005DC-210_634x513.jpg

Aurelia Grace De Santigo(left twin) & Raylene Hope De Santigo(right twin)
Nickname(s)
Raya&Ray
Age & Birthday (if not born just simply put N/A for age, include the birthday please)
Will be born on May 27
Gender & Sexuality
Females
Raya-Bisexual
Ray-Pansexual
Grade (if applicable)
-
Health Issues
-
-
-
Likes (3+ minimum)
-
Dislikes (2+ minimum)
-
-
Pets
-
Other
-

Last edited:
Done
landscape-1436740278-elle-aug-15-margot-robbie-04.jpg tumblr_inline_na7qujJ0aL1rndjzc.jpg
Full Name
- Cassandra Lyn ____
Maiden Name Mortelle
Nickname(s)
-Cass
Cassie
Sandra hates this
Age & Birthday
- 27 January 1st
Gender & Sexuality
- Female Heterosexual
Address
-922 Little Annie Rd.
Grade
-N/A
Job
- Ski Lodge and Resort owner
Health Issues
- Heart Burn
Nationality/Ethnicity
- Australian
Physical Description
height
5'6
weight
eye color
Blue
hair
Platinum Blonde
piercings
Ears and stud in nose
markings
none
Personality
-Witty
Smart
Funny
Sarcastic
Charming
bold
playful
outgoing
Fashion
movies
picnics
reading
Dislikes
- Stupidity
dishonesty
disloyalty
cruelty
Hobbies
- Reading
designing
Modeling
Talents
- modeling
Design
Fashion
Strengths
- optional
Weaknesses
- optional
Fears
- Rp
Secrets
- RP
History
- RP
Family
- Vivian Mortelle Mother alive
Sam Mortelle Stepfather alive
Jason Mortelle Father alive
Mason Mortelle Brother Dead
Expecting
- Yes, 1 child, 5 months, Male
Significant Other
- Walter Married
Pets
- 3 Dashcunds named Sally Jack and Zero
Other
- FC Margot Robbie
Loves Red and Blue​

360_baby_sleeps_0407.jpg
baby
MV5BMTg4NjcwNDk1OF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMjgyOTkyMQ@@._V1_UX214_CR0,0,214,317_AL_.jpg
child
kyel.jpg
Adult

Full Name
- Zachary Lee___
Nickname(s)
- Zach
Age & Birthday
- N/A 5 march 13th
Gender & Sexuality
-Male Heterosexual
Grade
-n/a
Health Issues
- none
Nationality/Ethnicity
- Australian and what ever Walter is
Physical Description
-height
weight
eye color
Green
hair
dirty blonde
piercings
none
markings
none
Personality
-Charming
tempermental
kind
prideful
egotistical
bold
Daring
adventurous
music
animals
Dislikes
- loud noises
being woken
being tricked
being dirty
stupidity
dishonesty
disloyalty
cruelty
Family
- Father Walter Alive
Mother Cassandra Alive
Vivian Mortelle Grandmother alive
Sam Mortelle step Grandfather alive
Jason Mortelle Grandfather alive
Mason Mortelle uncle Dead
Pets
- Princess White Eskimo dog
Other
- Favorite color Blue​

Last edited:
fe378518f25ad2aee6637b764421bf4d.jpg
Full Name
- Alex Ray Huntington
Nickname(s)
-Smart Alec
Age & Birthday
- 33 October 13th
Gender & Sexuality
- Male Heterosexual
Address
-754 HopkinsAve.
Grade
- N/A
Job
- Park Ranger
Health Issues
- none
Nationality/Ethnicity
- British
Physical Description
-height
6'4
weight
eye color
Blue
hair
Blonde
piercings
none
markings
none
Personality
- Charming
tempermental
kind
prideful
Sarcastic
Daring
Bold
swimming
hiking
camping
Dislikes
-Dishonesty
disloyalty
snobs
stupidity
cheaters
Hobbies
- hiking
Talents
- singing
playing guitar
dancing
Strengths
-rp
Weaknesses
- rp
Fears
- Rp
Secrets
-rp
History
- rp
Family
- Mother Alive see zoe
Father Alive see Zoe
Sister Alive Zoe
Brother In Law Olivier alive
Niece Alive see Olivier
Niece Alive see Zoe

Expecting
-N/A
Significant Other
- Paige Wife
Pets
- Helios Australian Shepherd
Other
- FC Alex Pettyfer
Green is his favorite color​

ec52a37f3472f98ed06a9edd640642dc.jpg
Full Name
- Chris Hemming
Nickname(s)
- none
Age & Birthday
- 30 November 3rd
Gender & Sexuality
- Male Heterosexual
Address
- 755 Hopkins Ave
Grade
-N/A
Job
- Rancher
Health Issues
- none
Nationality/Ethnicity
- Australian and British
Physical Description
-height
6'4
weight
eye color
Blue
hair
Blonde
piercings
none
markings
None
Personality
- Charming
Kind
Funny
Smart
witty
Sarcastic
Bold
Being outside
camping
hiking
running
working out
Dislikes
-Stupidity
dishonesty
disloyalty
staying inside
any one messing with his kid
Hobbies
- Reading
swimming
playing guitar
Talents
- Guitar
singing
Strengths
-rp
Weaknesses
- rp
Fears
- rp
Secrets
- rp
History
- rp
Chris Dislikes Samantha,the mother of his 2 beautiful daughters. She cheated on him because e was never around and always busy with work they divorced and he found His wife and is very happy with her,only time he is unhappy is when he has to see his ex to either drop off the girls or pick them up.
Family
- Mother Selene Hemming alive
Father Salazar Hemming alive
Sister Tanya Hemming alive
Borther Liam Hemming alive
Brother Robert Hemming Alive
Sister Nora Hemming Alive
Brother in law Dexter Alive
Niece to be not born yet
Daughter Samara Hemming 2 Alive
Ex wife Samaras mom Samantha Huntington Alive
Daughter Ava Huntington
Expecting
-N/A
Significant Other
- Open
Pets
- Cow a Dashcund and Chicken a Mastiff
Other
- FC Chris Hemsworth
Love Blue

images (2).jpg
when older
images (9).jpg
Full Name
- Samara Hemming
Nickname(s)
- Sam
Mara
Age & Birthday
- 1 October 31st
Gender & Sexuality
- Female Heterosexual
Grade
- none
Health Issues
- Bad immune system is sick and lot doctors say she just needs to build it up
Nationality/Ethnicity
-Australian and British
Physical Description
-height
34 inches
weight
28 pounds
eye color
Blue
hair
Blonde
piercings
ears
markings
none
Personality
- Funny
caring
outgoing
spirited
fiery
fierce
music
adventuring
Dislikes
- Loud noises
being yelled at
Being separated from her father for to long
Family
- Look at her dads
Pets
- Willy the Sheep dog
Other
- FC
loves purple

MV5BNjM2NTkyNjUzOV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNDg5Njk3OQ@@._V1_.jpg
Full Name
- Joe Paul Blood
Nickname(s)
- None
Age & Birthday
- 29 December 15th
Gender & Sexuality
- Male Heterosexual
Address
- 964 Chatfield road
Grade (if applicable)
-
Job
- Doctor at the Hospital
Health Issues
- none
Nationality/Ethnicity
- English
Physical Description
-height 6'2
weight 177
eye color Blue
hair Blonde hair
piercings none
markings tattoos on his shoulder
Personality
- Charming
tempermental
kind
prideful
Sarcastic
gentle
caring
ambitious
helping others
working out
soap operas
Dislikes
- Dishonesty
stupidity
Hobbies
- cooking
camping
hiking
working out
Talents
- can sing
knows a bit about cars
Strengths (optional)
- rp
Weaknesses (optional)
- rp
Fears (optional)
- rp
Secrets (optional)
- rp
History (optional)
- rp
Family
- Mother Helena Blood alive
Father John Blood alive
Expecting
-
Significant Other
- Ashley @Windrunner
Pets
- Mushu a Tanuki= Racoon dog 2 years old
Killer 2 year old Dashcund
Other
- FC Joe Anderson
Loves any color

b1d8fac6ddd702901c5a9a76403550db.jpg
pregnant
Full Name
- Nora Lyn Svenson ( Hemming)
Nickname(s)
- Lyn
Age & Birthday
- 28 December 25th
Gender & Sexuality
- Female Heterosexual
Address
-Apt. C210, 428 Eagle Park Drive
Grade (if applicable)
-
Job
-Dance Teacher for High school and college
Health Issues
- none
Nationality/Ethnicity
- 50% English 50% Australian
Physical Description
-height 5'6
weight 105
eye color Hazel
hair Brown
piercings nose and ears
markings none
Personality
-Funny
charming
smart
witty
quick temper
prideful
ambitious
music
movie's
animals
Exercise
cats
travelling
eating healthy
Theater
Dislikes
- Girls who can't get dirty even if they like fashion
Junk food
idiots
dishonesty
disloyalty
Hobbies
- Dance
Singing
camp
hike
Talents
- Dancing singing
Strengths
- rp
Weaknesses
- rp
Fears
- rp
Secrets
- rp
History
- rp
Family
- See brother Chris
Expecting
- Yes 2 weeks along baby girl
Significant Other
- Dexter Husband
Pets
- Dracula Tuxedo cat male 1
Frankenstein Mastiff male 2 years old quite as a mouse except around most men. He hates men but not dexter.
Other
- FC Jenna Dewan
Favorite Color Green

images (2).jpg
Child
Adult
Full Name
- Valarie Lee Svenson
Nickname(s)
- Val
Age & Birthday
-N/A July 4th
Gender & Sexuality
- Female Heterosexual
Grade (if applicable)
-
Health Issues
- Heart murmur when born
Short of breath a lot
Physical Description
-height
weight
7.3lbs when born
eye color Blue
hair Dirty blonde or Sandy blonde
piercings
markings
Personality
-sweet
kind
caring
funny
out going
trusting
bold
daring
Fuzzy things
looking cute
being messy
outdoors
Dislikes
- being clean
baths
being yelled at or raised voices
Family
See Parents
- Dexter Dad alive
Nora Mother Alive
Pets
- Hopper a rex bunny softest fur
And Nala a Savanah cat
Other
- FC of adult Missy Dewan
FC child Channing Tatums daughter

b5a8c013280a4f8b24465a50d6a1bcc1.jpg
Pregnant
Full Name
- Val lily Saverino
Nickname(s)
- none
Age & Birthday
-28 October 31st
Gender & Sexuality
- Female Heterosexual
Address
- See Devon
Grade (if applicable)
-
Job
- mechanic
Teaching courses on ATV, snowmobile, dirt bikes and motorcycles
Health Issues
- arthritis
Nationality/Ethnicity
- Hispanic and Pacific Islander
Physical Description
height 5'7
weight 119
eye color Hazel
hair Brown
piercings
ears
nose
markings
tattoo on shoulder
Personality
-Bold
Daring
Adventurous
extreme
kind
funny
Sarcastic
Charming
adrenaline junky
Cars
her husband
dangerous acts
adrenaline
Dislikes
- Dishonesty
disloyalty
snobs
stupidity
people who look down others
Hobbies
- motorcycles
dangerous stunts
Talents
-Knows cars
Good mechanic
can sing
Strengths (optional)
-rp
Weaknesses (optional)
- rp
Fears (optional)
- rp
Secrets (optional)
- rp
History (optional)
- rp
Family
- Mother Alexia Hermosa Alive
Alejandro Hermosa Alive
Zackary Hermosa Borther Alive
Expecting
- Yes 1 week Girl
Significant Other
- Married to Devon Saverino
Pets
- Zero Dingo 2 years old
Other
- FC Michelle Rodriguez
Loves color purple

images (3).jpg
Child
Adult
Full Name
- Amber Lotus Svenson
Nickname(s)
- Lottie or mommies dare devil
Age & Birthday
- N/A August 1st
Gender & Sexuality
- Female Heterosexual
Grade (if applicable)
-
Health Issues
- none
Physical Description
- height
weight
eye color Hazel
hair Dark brown when it comes in
piercings ears after birth
markings
none
Personality
-charming
Daring
Bold
outspoken
Adventurous
funny
smart
cars
loud noises
bikes
getting dirty
Dislikes
- Hates being clean
to quite
being told no
Family
- See Dad Devon
See Mom Val
Pets
- Sushi Chocolate Lab
Other
- FC Bailee Madison

Last edited:
This looks fun c: Are you still accepting?

We will be but not yet. Right now just myself and the two other gms are able to post here, but I'll tag you once it opens ^_^

It is officially open for posting/forms!!! Sorry it took longer than expected guys!!!

@neptune @Windrunner @Shayla ... I know all of you were interested in this <3

The rest of you are some of my friends, so I wanted to tag you anyway, it's up to you if you join or not (don't feel obligated to join if you don't want to! I totally understand how this might not be of interest to a lot of you:3) !!! ... @Felilla @MaryGold @Brea @Stargazer @Misguided†Ghost @Mundane Monster @Tarieles @PlastixRoyalty @HEX

Yay. I'll have my characters up sometime between tonight and Late Monday Afternoon since I have guests to entertain.

Just don't want anyone asking why I have photos of pregnant women ^^

I would love to join! I'll have a character or two up a little later.

I will do one female charrie!

I'll probably do a char or two. (Or more probably more >.>)

I would say the more the marrier, but it's not entirely true for anyone working in the Maternity Wards or Labor & Delivery at the hospitals.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Mundane Monster
I would say the more the marrier, but it's not entirely true for anyone working in the Maternity Wards or Labor & Delivery at the hospitals.

It's as many as one can handle/wants lol... not every baby is born in a hospital after all ;)

I'll probably do two characters. Do you want them in separate posts, or can I put them together?

Status
Not open for further replies.