What the World Became

• Thread starter sincere_and_silent
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not at all, Ann's been busy, and the only one who hasn't posted is @Thomas McTavish

Working on that now, I forgot the IC got posted.

so is the roleplay dead? :o
I'm not the type to post multiple times a day. I volunteer, have many appointments, pets to care for, etc. So it's not going to move along real fast (nor hopefully slow).

Also, there is no posting order. If you have something relevant to post, do so. But if all you have is one sentence, save it until you have more things to post.
Anyway, I've been exhausted recently so creative mojo is nill. I apologize for any upcoming crappy posts.

One more thing, this is open-ended. No real line to follow, so if you have something to spice it up, add it. Just be somewhat realistic. No aliens, no super weapons, etc.

Aww, we don't have the Wild Wasteland Perk?

Reactions: 3 people
Question for @Thomas McTavish are you far enough from us you are in a different timezone? I ask because Req and I both mention it is night and you are now being awoken by the sun. Just a little clarification please! :)

Req, awesome perk. Not to say it doesn't exist, but that you guys can't do something crazy like that without my permission :P

Yeah, different time zone. My travels will take me closer to where you guys are so it won't be different for too long.

Okay, just making sure. That way we are all on the same page.

is it alright that trevors schizophrenic? :o

@sincere_and_silent
I assume the RP is still accepting new characters, correct?
I have the Misc. Section in the member-driven Iwaku Newsletter and I would like to put your RP under the "Active and looking for members" area. Even if you're not, I could put it somewhere else... I like the RP, okay? No judge Panda.

No Panda Judgement Here. We are still accepting new members.

Awww sweet!

*feels special.....should now go reply to the rp to keep it alive*

PS: Post is weak because I'm in a hurry and have to go but wanted something up!

Last edited by a moderator:
Rainbowwave, would you be so kind as to edit your last post into your one before it. Double posting is kind of an issue for us. Be greatly appreciated

Reactions: 2 people
Still waiting for Someone to post :P

Status
Not open for further replies.