WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED?

F

Fluffy

Original poster
291846_260892377285264_133292293378607_694047_1877039881_n.jpg

;___;

THE HORRORRRRR.

Jersey shores happened...... Jersey shores..... *cries in a corner*

I refuse to admit that I will not one day marry a man matching this general description:
b7_1_b_809_1.JPG

Oh men... what ever happened to you being classy and intelligent.

...Oh women... what ever happened to you being classy and intelligent... *Stares at Snooki* c__c

Snooki wants snook snook.

huh, real classy, comparing the best of one generation with the worst of another!

*ignores this thread*

WELL SON, ARE A YOU THE BEST EXAMPLE OF YOUR GENERATION?

I'd totally bang the Snookster.

View attachment 5045

Wait....this thread is about banging Snooki, right?

You dorks complain about everything god damn if you want to marry a hurr durr 60's gentlemon make a time machine and sell it to make millions of dollars and then make another time machine to go with your rich gentleman ceo bf so he can pour martinis on you and shit

Oh my, October has a thing for hobbits...
Hobbit+Snooki+I+LOL+D_664f5c_986274.jpg

Awh, Dark.
Since Clark Gable is dead, you're instantly more handsome than him. :D

Feminism, thats what, biotch!

In a serious manner, I support Myrn on this one. Spot on.

BUT THE BAD THING IS THAT THE WORST OF THE GENERATION IS CONSIDERED MANLY. THAT'S WHAT'S BAD.

DUDES ARE A PRODUCT OF THEIR ENVIORMENT, BLAME IT

LETS KILL THE ENVIORMENT, WITH FIRE

If we'd kill Jersey, where else would we send the scum? Let them run around on their hypodermic needle infested beaches!

As Iwaku's official Inquisitorial representative I must apologize, it would seem our inquisitors overlooked a small state and their negligence has caused this....pestilence. Sadly, exterminatus, is the only way to be rid of this foe.

THEN THEY'D FINALLY LOOK LIKE ACTUAL MANLY MEN, HEHE[/SMARTYPANTS]

I say we men storm Jersey, burn everything to the ground, build a society based on manliness, and watch the rest of the world burn.

Cracked.com has an article on this.