Online Availability
NEVER
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Douche
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Surrealism, Surreal Horror (Think Tim Burton), Steampunk, Sci-Fi Fantasy, Spaghetti Westerns, Mercenaries, Dieselpunk, Cyberpunk, Historical fantasies
tep 1: Go to the Superpower Wiki.
Step 2: Click on the Random Button 3 times and see what powers you roll. Feel free to reroll to get your ideal set of powers.

Now what would your name be and what would you do with those new powers: be a paragon of good and justice or a very definition of an evil villain. For Great Justice? For The Evulz? Or will you flip the morality/alignment scale the bird and do whatever you want? You decide.

Powers:
Bionic Physiology: The power and ability in which the user takes on numerous, various physical characteristics of a robot, machine, weapon or android
Power Echo: The power to make offense backfire.A sub-power of Power Replication,Power Mimicry and/or Spatial Manipulation.
Automatically Enhanced Ability Acquisition: The ability to acquire the abilities of others and automatically uses them in superior fashion to the original.

I send every thing right back your face. :yeti:

Sound Manipulation: The ability to control sound waves with one’s mind.

Dream Manipulation: The power to mentally manipulate, project and control dreams or manipulate one's dreams.

Computer Perception: The power to mentally process information at incredible speeds.

I approve of these results! >:3

Dimensional Storage

Arachnidan Mimicry

Dermal Armor

Holy shit! Spider powers and a tough exoskeleton and being able to store weapons in my very own hammerspace...

Life-Force Constructs: The life energy-based power to form desired weapons and tools from one's spiritual energy.

Enchanted Artistry: The ability to influence probability and reality itself through drawing or painting. A sub-power of Reality Warping and of Magic.

Pyrotechnic Plasma: The pyrokinetic power to generate fiery gaseous plasmoids varying in temperature. A partial power of Volatile Constructs.

Couldn't get rid of the link words. Anyway, I got Life-force constructs twice so I rolled again for the last one. And after a few tries I became a legit badass.

Demonic Mimicry == Adapt to the traits of a demon, even if the users is against the very creature. Horns are sometimes common be not always the case. Users can could sinister variation of many abilities, but could risk losing their bodies if not careful.
Fire Manipulation == Users can alter flame or fire. Some may have the ability to direct fire itself, some may only be able to create the flame or combust items. Users often may also be able to increase temperature or prevent combustion.
Mind Control == The user can control all others. The subjects are rendered into a semi-conscious state and are completely subjected to the users mental impulses. Targets may or may not remember being used like a puppet

Anti-Hero named Lady Flame perhaps. This was the very first three I got. Does it fit?

Fluffy already controls the dreams of half of iwaku

anyways

Sense of strength - Accurately and instantly gauge the opponents strengths and how to beat them.

Ice Manipulation - Cause sometimes badguys just need to chill the fuck out

DNA Replication - POWER HAXXORZ!!!!!!!

Destruction: the immeasurably and limitlessly strong and powerful God-like universal power and ability to literally reduce and destroy anything, everything and everyone to total and utter nothingness, destruction, ruin and silence.

Enhanced Agility: effectively dodge attacks, swing from things easily, sprint, do backflips and numerous other gymnastic, athletic and martial implements.

Wound Transferral: the power to transfer physical/mental wounds from one living being to another.

Nice. First three I got. I would just used my powers for my own benefit because I'm too lazy to be good or bad all of the time. Plus, with a power like destruction 'the game' would be too easy and get boring pretty fast.

Oh hell yes.

• Haemokinesis (The power and ability to control and manipulate blood, of oneself or of others.)
  • Enchanted Artistry (The ability to influence probability and reality itself through drawing or painting.)
  • Light Manipulation (The power and ability to control, manipulate,conjure, generate or absorb light.)

Those are my first three roles, too.
My powers are boss. I care not what anyone else says.

Shapeshifting: The power in which one can shift the form of their body.
Chronolock: The divine ability in which one can exist outside of space and time.
Psionic Inundation: The ability to overload another's mind causing pain, memory loss, lack of consciousness, vegetative state and/or death after having created a psionic link into that individual's mind.

Oh my. I would be a neutral figure... Prolly with some lame Generic name like Chrona Guardian... XD Having the sole duty of guarding the gates of time from time travelers and other fuck-faces running around trying to change fate. Shapeshifting and Psionic badassery comes in handy when you have to travel through time. D:

Crystal Mimicry
Pincer Grip
Solar Manipulation

Why would I ever even need the other two powers? Bitch comes at me: HAHAHA FAG HERE'S SOME UV RAYS ON YOUR FACE AND SHIT LOLZ!

The 1st 2 don't matter because I rolled motherfucking omnipotence on the 3rd roll.

Also, it wouldn't matter what my fucking name is or what I would do with all that power; make fun of my name or me, and BAM, you're Rebecca Black.