What storm are you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Fijoli

Original poster
Take this Quiz and share what storm you are most like. According to this little quiz I got this, it's pretty close.

You Are
Ice Storm
You are much more serious than you look. On the surface, you're quite calm and even a bit enchanting. However, under the wrong circumstances, you can be a real pain. You're not as good natured as you seem. You come on slowly and deliberately. You take your time when planning your attack. You are meticulous and a perfectionist. As they say, the devil is in the details... and you're all about the details!

Reactions: Smo
You Are
Tornado
It may seem like you can't do much damage, but you can pack a big punch. You're very powerful. You rarely swing into action, but when you do, look out! You can spin yourself into quite a frenzy. At your worst, you leave a serious path of destruction. You pretty much wipe out everything in site.

…I don't know. Usually, I curl into myself and hideaway from others when I'm angry. Maybe it's so I don't destroy anything?

• Love
Reactions: Fijoli
You Are
Thunderstorm
You are a bit temperamental and unpredictable. You have a lot of pent up energy. You don't strike often, but when you do it can be deadly. You can be extremely destructive. People find you to be amazing and awesome. You can be a bit scary at times, but that just adds to your appeal. You tend to get other people excited whenever you're riled up. You aren't usually the only storm in town.

• Love
You Are
Ice Storm
You are much more serious than you look. On the surface, you're quite calm and even a bit enchanting. However, under the wrong circumstances, you can be a real pain. You're not as good natured as you seem. You come on slowly and deliberately. You take your time when planning your attack. You are meticulous and a perfectionist. As they say, the devil is in the details... and you're all about the details!

• Love
Reactions: Fijoli and Smo
You Are
Thunderstorm
You are a bit temperamental and unpredictable. You have a lot of pent up energy. You don't strike often, but when you do it can be deadly. You can be extremely destructive. People find you to be amazing and awesome. You can be a bit scary at times, but that just adds to your appeal. You tend to get other people excited whenever you're riled up. You aren't usually the only storm in town.

You Are
Hurricane
You are downright deadly. No one would ever try to mess with you. You are feared and rightly so. Once you get on the warpath, there's no stopping you. People know to get out of your way as soon as they can. You only pick up momentum as you progress. You may calm down temporarily, but you always get a second wind. You're one storm that takes a while to pass.

This result made me think of a little something that goes: HERE I AM! ROCK YOU LIKE A HURRICANE~ 8D

Also, this result and right and wrong. Although my anger is deadly and violent, it's not well known enough for people to rightly fear me. I like to be angry in privacy so I won't hurt anybody. Every time I throw a punch, something twice as bad usually follows. Do not want.

• Love
You Are
Thunderstorm
I heard from someone before...

• Love
I'm an ice storm too, but I want to know the definition of "tricky anger" o.O

• Love
You Are
Hurricane
You are downright deadly. No one would ever try to mess with you. You are feared and rightly so. Once you get on the warpath, there's no stopping you. People know to get out of your way as soon as they can. You only pick up momentum as you progress. You may calm down temporarily, but you always get a second wind. You're one storm that takes a while to pass.

• Love
You Are
Ice Storm

Uh, no. I don't seem good natured at all; in fact, I frown so much most people I know think I'm constantly planning to murder someone. The perfectionist bit fits me like a glove, though.

• Love
You Are
Thunderstorm

TEMPERAMENTAL *kicks the quiz to the arctic* NOT AT ALL

You Are
Ice Storm

guy-with-a-plan.gif
[/hr]

You Are
Hurricane

This makes me sound like the school bully or something T.T​

• Love
You Are
Thunderstorm
You are a bit temperamental and unpredictable. You have a lot of pent up energy. You don't strike often, but when you do it can be deadly. You can be extremely destructive. People find you to be amazing and awesome. You can be a bit scary at times, but that just adds to your appeal. You tend to get other people excited whenever you're riled up. You aren't usually the only storm in town

--

>.> I don't throw, or smash things though. Minus points to deadliness, I hope!

• Thank You
I got Ice Storm!

Tis very true :3 DON'T MESS WITH THA MITTENS.

• Thank You
You Are
Hurricane

This result made me think of a little something that goes: HERE I AM! ROCK YOU LIKE A HURRICANE~ 8D

Also, this result and right and wrong. Although my anger is deadly and violent, it's not well known enough for people to rightly fear me. I like to be angry in privacy so I won't hurt anybody. Every time I throw a punch, something twice as bad usually follows. Do not want.

Damn you beat me to the pun. I was gonna say I rock people like a Hurricane.

• Love
Reactions: Fijoli and Fluffy
You Are
Thunderstorm

This is mostly accurate. I don't really get violent when I get angry, though.

• Love
You Are
Thunderstorm

I agree with all of this. Especially the part where it says I'm amazing and awesome.

• Love
You Are
Ice Storm

• Love
I'm an ice storm! 8D YAY!

• Love
Status
Not open for further replies.