What song is stuck in your head today?

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Nydanna, Jan 23, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thanks to the stupid ass Fifty Shades of Grey trailers they keep playing on USA I now have this stupid ass song stuck in my head! (I hated the original, and now I have the cover playing on repeat in my brain. @_@)

Soooo, I figured what the hell? Maybe if I posted the song stuck in my head, and other people followed suit we could all get our heads unstuck! Or we all end up with the same song stuck in our heads. Either way, I won't be alone in my agony!!

2. [​IMG]

• You Get a Cookie You Get a Cookie x 1
  3. Beats the hell out of mine....

4. Fairly sure my co-workers are getting sick of my catchy irish music that I hum, sing, and whistle to while I'm at work.

• Like Like x 1

5. Binge-watched the show and cannae stop listening to this. Ooft. It's so gooood.

• Like Like x 2
  6. Just one dance- Caro Diamond.
    Don't ask me why because I just don't know. >.<

But atleast it's catchy.

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1

8. I blame my friend, who's been listening to it lately.
    Damn good song, though. And it's very fitting for what's going on in my life lately.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Umm..... Fucking nephew an Shrek man...

• Like Like x 1

10. Always this fucking song.

• Like Like x 1

11. It's my ring tone... :|

• Like Like x 1
  12. And now I have this stuck in my head...

• Like Like x 1

13. It needs to stop....

• Like Like x 1
  14. Normally, it's the Wayfair commercial music, since that commercial is every other damn commercial I see when I walk into a room with a television. Now.. however, it is this... strangeness.... that my brothers have afflicted upon me...

• Like Like x 1
  15. United We Stand Divded We Fall by Two Steps From Hell

• Like Like x 1

16. Another song from the worst movie ever thought up....X_X Stupid Fifty Shades and it's catchy soundtrack! Dam you people for trying to suck me into your trash!!

17. Nothing like a good morning song during a good morning.

• Like Like x 2

18. I haven't bought the game, but I was looking at the music page over at TvTropes and couldn't get the song out of my head.

• Like Like x 1
  19. Whole album has been mental repeat for the last few weeks, but this track from Run The Jewels doth stand out.

• Like Like x 1
    • You Get a Cookie You Get a Cookie x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.