2. Multiple posts per day
  3. 1-3 posts per day
  4. One post per day
  5. Multiple posts per week
  6. 1-3 posts per week
  7. One post per week
  8. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
Whenever my boss decides to let me go home. (Usually between 5-11 EST)
Writing Levels
  1. Advanced
  2. Prestige
  3. Douche
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Modern, Futuristic, Paranormal, Fantasy, Medieval, Romance, Horror, pretty much everything.
Thanks to the stupid ass Fifty Shades of Grey trailers they keep playing on USA I now have this stupid ass song stuck in my head! (I hated the original, and now I have the cover playing on repeat in my brain. @_@)

Soooo, I figured what the hell? Maybe if I posted the song stuck in my head, and other people followed suit we could all get our heads unstuck! Or we all end up with the same song stuck in our heads. Either way, I won't be alone in my agony!!

242hgky.jpg

Beats the hell out of mine....

Fairly sure my co-workers are getting sick of my catchy irish music that I hum, sing, and whistle to while I'm at work.

Reactions: ᴛᴏᴄᴋᴀ
I blame my friend, who's been listening to it lately.
Damn good song, though. And it's very fitting for what's going on in my life lately.

Umm..... Fucking nephew an Shrek man...

It's my ring tone... :|

And now I have this stuck in my head...

Normally, it's the Wayfair commercial music, since that commercial is every other damn commercial I see when I walk into a room with a television. Now.. however, it is this... strangeness.... that my brothers have afflicted upon me...

Another song from the worst movie ever thought up....X_X Stupid Fifty Shades and it's catchy soundtrack! Dam you people for trying to suck me into your trash!!

I haven't bought the game, but I was looking at the music page over at TvTropes and couldn't get the song out of my head.

Status
Not open for further replies.