3. One post per week
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Urban Fantasy, High Fantasy, Epic Quest, Sci-Fi, Time Travel and World Hopping, Steampunk, Action/Adventure, Modern Drama, Mystery, Slice of Life, Romance, and many more.
there are catchy tunes, and then there are earworms that stick around seemingly forever.

I've had Tubthumping in and out of my head for nearly two decades.

What about you guys?

Reactions: foodforpigs
Phantom of the opera songs get stuck in my head forever. ;3; Occasionally something from the seventies, which is terrible for me. Lol

Blue Oyster Cult's "(Don't Fear) The Reaper" has been stuck in my head for quite a while.

• Love
Reactions: Brovo
I'M A BARBIE GIRL, IN A BARBIE WORLD
LIFE IN PLASTIC, IT'S FANTASTIC

kill me and save me from this hell

Last edited:
I adore this song, and couldn't be happier it's been in my head for 3 months.

Circles - by Machineheart (Vanic Remix)

I've Got a Lovely Bunch of Coconuts has been stuck in my head on and off over the last five or so years

Now that I thought of it it is going to be stuck in my head forever so might as well torture the rest of you.

Ever since watching Deadpool.....

It doesn't help that it was one of my favorite songs when I was younger.

switches

Watch "Cher - Welcome To Burlesque (Official Music Video)" on YouTube

Watch "Cher - You Haven't Seen The Last Of Me (Official Music Video)" on YouTube

"Holding Me" from the animated Titanic movie (yes, animated. And yes, the one with the rapping dog in it). The song is okay, but the movie is so so awful. Listening to it started out as a joke, but now my friend and I can't get it out of our heads. We catch each other humming it and then the shame sets in.

All of these have been certified perfect by your friendly neighborhood Uncle Legens Legentis.

Status
Not open for further replies.