What song gets you pumped up?

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Seiji

Original poster
What is the one song out there that can get you psyched up or pumped up for some challenge that you will soon be facing?

What's the one song you listen to before a contest or sporting event you're participating in?

What's the one song you can listen to at any time and feel like an absolute badass?

What's the one song you can listen to and feel absolutely invincible during or after hearing it?

Share!

Nothing makes me feel charged up like this:

Last edited:
The little girl in me comes to life with these two

and the fuel for my epicness ( Oh there is alot of these epic viking metal songs in my life, PAGANFEST THIS WEEKEND \m/ )

I lay mine out. So play by...

THE RULES OF NATURE!

What is the one song out there that can get you psyched up or pumped up for some challenge that you will soon be facing?

What's the one song you listen to before a contest or sporting event you're participating in?

What's the one song you can listen to at any time and feel like an absolute badass?

What's the one song you can listen to and feel absolutely invincible during or after hearing it?

For me, it really depends on the "contest" and, to some degree, the subject matter. You know me, Seiji -- I find energy and inspiration from all things music.

Since politics is a big thing for me, I submit this as a song that gets my brainmeats churning:

Since I'm a huge Red Wings fan, I get even more pumped for an upcoming game with this selection:

And, for some general "get pumped up" kind of tunes... well, there's a lengthy list, but this is almost always near the top of it:

OOooOoOH! I'M UNBEATABLE!

Don't ask....it's got a story behind it that I'm too lazy to type out.

Far away, where the sunshine never fades
There lies this land, the greatest of tales

A strong golden gate now slowly moves aside
In walks a man, exhausted by the tide

Finally, I've reached my destiny
I've crossed the western sea for the land of hope an glory
In front of me stands the glorious grand city
A feeling that I can breathe, and be free

Status
Not open for further replies.