What song comes up first when you hit shuffle?

Floral Frolic

tired
Original poster
SLEEPY BEAST
DONATING MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Not accepting invites at this time
Posting Speed
  1. Multiple posts per day
  2. 1-3 posts per day
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Prestige
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
Genres
Fantasy, Supernatural, Horror
Hey, do you have a playlist of random songs that you like? Or maybe you make ones based on artist/mood/theme, and play one of those, depending on how you're feeling? Or maybe you have some really wacky playlists that you've just assembled for fun and forgot about?

Well, what's the first song that plays, when you hit shuffle on one of 'em?

For me, I have a huge playlist full of hundreds of songs that I've decided 'yep! I like that one!' and right now, the first one to play is All About Your Heart by Mindy Gledhill! :D

Ahhh my current Playlist I'm fixated on is not named anymore lol but it was pov: you're in a fight scene 😂 don't judge meh but the first song I get issss

Omg... Pump it by black eyed peas 😂

I do have a normal Playlist of songs I've liked on Spotify but it's not what I'm currently listening to but I might do a follow up post and shuffle that one

• Haha
Reactions: Floral Frolic

Funnily enough, I rarely hear this song when I play spotify.

“Bang Bang Bang Bang” by Sohodolls

Dark yet bop song

Let me go check.

Got Magnum Bullets by Night Runner, featuring Dan Avidan.

Sippy Cup - Jeremy Renner: Not complaining. It's a bop!

My discography is so fascinating because I hit shuffle on my Apple Music downloaded songs and the first shuffle was “Lonely” by Justin Bieber.

Gratitude - High Priestess

One of my favorites by my favorite rapper. I went ahead and replayed it twice.

This is not the song I expected to pop up first but 😂 it does live rent free in my head forever

I have a playlist that is literally just labeled "¯\_(ツ)_/¯" for long-time favourites and current fixations

Hit shuffle and got Bleed it Out by Linkin Park

Let's check again.
Heck yeah Choices.

Dead ass one of my favorite movies and one of my favorite songs.

Haven't heard this song in a while, but yeah. Pretty reflective of my overall playlist.

Warm Winds by SZA

Johnny Cash - One Piece at a Time. Not my favorite, one of the more disliked songs in my playlist actually [I still like it though].

I CAN FEEL THE THUNDEEER THAT'S BREAKING IN YOUR HEAAAART :dustbunny:

I would be surprised if this song isn't my Nr.1 this years Spotify wrapped, it's a banger