What Should Grumpy Run Next?

Which game tickles your fancy the most?

• Total voters

Hecatoncheires

un jour je serai de retour près de toi
Original poster
DONATING MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Been a while since I've done one of these.

So currently I've got Iwaku SHATTERED back in the shop for some fixing up and fine-tuning; I hope to have it back up and running smoothly for summer. But with deadlines coming to a close and this semester ending I'm realising that I'm gonna have some spare time on my hands come summer.

And thus "fuck it", I figure, "I should run another game".

These plots and ideas have been brewing for a while in my blog; click the images/links to get taken to their pages, where you can get more information on them, and please let me know which, if any, you find interesting.

[size=+3]THE ISLAND[/size]

And that's the lot, ladies and gentlemen. Please let me know which you like.

Dibs on being the Street Samurai if The7 is run.

Aside from that, I like the Supernatural Registration Act and Shatter The Veil. Really well done.

Fem fatale for The7, I'll retool her a bit if you want me to.

I'd LOVE to do Assassin's Creed, and the Supernatural Registration Authority. The Shatter the Veil idea sounds really interesting too~

As long as you make RPs that I can join, I'm ok with anything, Grumps!

i call the Psychopath if you do the7 because that sounds kick ass and i was actually wanting to do one that had a cyberpunk/goth feeling to it just so i can use a photo of someone in that kick ass clothes ^_^

Fuck it; [size=+2]HOPE IT IS[/size].

I still hope to run another of these at some point soon, though; so please do let me know if you haven't already.

I'll be waiting, Grumps... I'll be waiting...