INTEREST CHECK What RP do you like most?

E

ez_button

Original poster
I like to RP about all kinds of different things like sex or real life. I also like to RP about fantasy and others. I'd like to know what tipe of RPs y'all out there like?

I love to make it rough lol. I like fantasy like vampires werewolves and what-not. I like a LOT of romance. Well, ya know baby. You know. ;)

BTW, I love you.!!

A romantic subplot is my plot candy. XD Without it, I get kinda sad.

BUUUUUT my absolute FAVORITE thing in the world to roleplay is the growth of a character. Like, I am not picky about what Genre, cause I love so many. I'm always after the same goal of seeing my character change and grow through the process of the roleplay. I want to see them deal with emotions and problems and how they solve it or interact with other characters. I loooooove it!

A romantic subplot is my plot candy. XD Without it, I get kinda sad.

BUUUUUT my absolute FAVORITE thing in the world to roleplay is the growth of a character. Like, I am not picky about what Genre, cause I love so many. I'm always after the same goal of seeing my character change and grow through the process of the roleplay. I want to see them deal with emotions and problems and how they solve it or interact with other characters. I loooooove it!

This. Though some of my favorite plot candies are things like fighting that leads to smut. But I also love love unsatisfied yearning. I love a bittersweet ending. For me, at least, there's nothing better than all the tension leading up to a romance, only to have it smashed into pieces.

I love love love science fiction and anything with team work and problem solving. I like RPs to exercise my mind and not just be violence.

My preference is forever changing, just like my usernames LOL.

The thing is, I like to think of myself as open minded. I'm easily captivated and excitable. Instead I'll list some things I'm most drawn to:

Romance, aliens, futuristic cities, swords and chainmail and polished armor, mythical and supernatural creatures, guns, sex, fictional worlds, magic.

I'm sure there's more but that's all I can think of right now ^^

Hm, I must say my favorite thing to roleplay is the climax of the RP. Then again, who doesn't love that?

I also like angst and fighting. Gee, aren't I cool. *shot*