What really grinds your gears?

You're not the only one. My family thinks I'm crazy when I point it out to them or mention that it's bugging me.
if it makes you feel better, i can say i think you're crazy too

just offering

When I get comfortable about to watch a move, but then realize I forgot to do something and I RAEGE.

Reactions: AnimeNerd
I hate it when clothes feel really uncomfortable on me. Especially those sewing lines on socks, like those feel so incredibly uncomfortable and I feel weird as hell just thinking about it. >.< But apparently I'm the only one because whenever I tell it to anyone else, they call me crazy. Also, sometimes my sleeves are too short but they're still sleeve-length (if that makes sense), so my armpit feels violated.

The feeling is just like:
gag.gif

I absolutely despise when a friend treats me all nice when they are around me, but end up saying bad things about me when my back is turned. It's just one of those moments when you wonder who your real friends are. Which is very aggravating.

I ran across a new one today. People who stop at stop signs for more than 30 seconds when there's no fucking cars coming!

I had to make an early morning grocery store run to get stuff for my daughter's class for gingerbread houses. Got to the store. Got what we needed, and had plenty of time to get to the bus stop. So I'm driving my usual route, and a guy in a white van is in front of me. I think nothing of it because he's going the speed limit, at least not until we get to the stop sign. I kid you not, we sat behind that fucker for 2 minutes, and not a single car came in those two minutes! I watched him put on his sunglasses, play around with the radio station, jerk off (Okay, not really, but wtf else was he doing for two minutes?!?!) There was no one walking their dog. No kids walking to the bus. The streets were completely deserted, and he ignored my honking, after the first minute and continued to sit there. Seriously? Wtf....

When I get comfortable about to watch a move, but then realize I forgot to do something and I RAEGE.
2014-09-24-Standing-Gloom-Only.jpg

I hate it when my boss slams tables at work. As if it's so hard to let it set down the last six inches instead of pushing it and WHAM. I'm using way too much advil just because it gives me a headache each day.

When people completely disregard others in public spaces in terms of taking up walkways or similar. Some skinny strumpet has a boyfriend who she flirted with today at her work across the parking lot from mine. On my way out of her diner to get into my dad's car her boyfriend kept necking with her, forced my dad to walk off the sidewalk. Whereas I pushed him aside and said "Excuse us". Might have almost gotten into a fight, but seriously? How stupid of a person can you be to not be aware of the fact that people are walking? And put your dick away in public. Obviously it wasn't really out, but you know what I mean.

People who ask me about a book and I start rambling on and on about it and they look at me like a freak, or walk away while I'm in the middle of saying something. That really grinds my gears. For example, a family member did this recently and when they were about to walk away I stopped talking and glared at them before telling them, politely, to fuck off and never ask me about anything. They tried to ask me about something yesterday and I told them, I have no comment.

Fuck. That. Shit.

People who borrow one of my books and return it falling apart. Oh my god that pisses me off more then never getting the book back. So I usually go to said persons parents and tell them to please pay for my damaged book. And 9 times out of 10 I get a new book. I'm kind to a fault but one can only take so much pushing.

Gamers that scream at their games. I don't mean actual gamers playing a difficult game and something goes wrong after working hours to get passed that point. I mean the dumbass's that yell at their phones as if it was bloody murder and then punch a hole in the wall. Those fuckers need to smoke some weed or have their gaming privileges restricted. (Most of the time I can tolerate it, but after hours of screaming and breaking shit, I will go at them with a fucking knife and take their phones away. I suffer from severe, constant, migraines so screaming bloody murder for 5+ hours is painful.)

Teenaged girls that ask me if Twilight is any good. -_- I read the books when they were first released. I hated them then and I hate them even more now. Stop talking about that crap. (In my opinion it is crap but I don't outright say that. If its a stepping stone to get into reading actual books, I'm all for it.)

When someone leaves half a spoonful of ice cream in the carton and leave it in the freezer. That pisses me off so much. Cause I don't eat ice cream often, but when I'm in the mood I like to have some while watching a movie. When there is a carton in the freezer it gets my hopes up and then I lift it up and I get fucking pissed off. Don't do this people!

People who borrow one of my books and return it falling apart. Oh my god that pisses me off more then never getting the book back. So I usually go to said persons parents and tell them to please pay for my damaged book. And 9 times out of 10 I get a new book. I'm kind to a fault but one can only take so much pushing.
Just reading about this makes me shudder. This is the reason I never ever let anyone touch my books.

• Thank You
Reactions: Lawkheart
Electronic is for traveling, in my opinion. I prefer a real book I can turn the pages of.
electronic allows me to read a book and watch pr0n at the same time

and below will be all the No Just No's i could ever want

=)

Never. Nothing can ever substitute for a real book. *continues carrying 700-pages long doorstoppers in her handbag*
Lol I carry those or even more around with me while in my home town and areas within driving distance. But when I travel, I use my tablet to read.

Lol I carry those or even more around with me while in my home town and areas within driving distance. But when I travel, I use my tablet to read.
Haha, I dislike tablets too much to do it that way. But hey, my illogical aversion for technology and love for books have their advantages; at least I don't need to lift :D

Haha, I dislike tablets too much to do it that way. But hey, my illogical aversion for technology and love for books have their advantages; at least I don't need to lift :D
Lol if I could lift I would but unfortunately, I'm a weakling.

Never. Nothing can ever substitute for a real book. *continues carrying 700-pages long doorstoppers in her handbag*
well, on the plus side, carrying all those books will give you ridiculously big biceps

Reactions: Lawkheart