Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Action, Adventure, Romance, Magical, Fantasy, Furry, Modern, Supernatural, Naurto, RWBY, Fairy Tail, Pokemon, Avatar/Korra, Hunter, Games, Fandoms
Well like the question says from Family Guy there is always room for various answers but this is more of a rant to alleviate some internal frustrations I have right now.

What grinds my gears are people who ghost and the amount of them that seems to have increased. I feel those who ghost are dishonorable who get off on replying to someone's interest and then poof, the only thing they are good for is disappearing leaving you hanging high and dry. Did they join some deserter cult just designed to upset the morale of roleplayers as a whole?
It's an action/choice or whatever that is not worth your time at all, because all they will do is poof on you and take whatever positiveness you had going for your interest check and for yourself, it's this action/activity or something like this that need to disappear, I feel if it is removed then things improve in the long run for everyone involved.
That's one thing that grinded my gears, if anyone has decided to do the "Grind my gears" post along here.

Last edited:
What grinds my gears is being pressured to do something (I live in my grandma's house and am working two jobs, for context) when my grandma knows that it's draining me (because I've told her again and again) and taking all my energy away. Now, I'm tired all the time.

• Sympathy & Compassion
Reactions: Rebornfan120
when my clutch is worn down

• Haha
Reactions: Rebornfan120
When I think I'm actually winning in Super Smash Brothers only to discover in the battle it's everyone else's character in the thick of it and somehow my character has fallen into the pit.

Quote from Diananana
You know what grinds my gears?

Crumbs in the butter. >:[ Butter your goddamned bread over your plate, not over the butter. If you accidentally get crumbs in the butter, scoop the crumby butter don't go swirling around all willy nilly making it worse. I am trying to COOK with that damn butter and I don't want 4 day old sammich crumbs in my corn! D:<

OMG I know right? It's disgusting to open the lid of BRAND NEW butter and there it is. A stain. A nasty crumb.. something so questionable it almost makes you not want to use the butter at all! But there we are- still scraping away the ick and using it anyway because butter isn't cheap.. So damn gross! :/