1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. Multiple posts per week
  2. 1-3 posts per week
Writing Levels
  1. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
So I had this boss a while back who made us all name tags and decided we were a pokemon. It was a fun little thing to like.. What Pokémon would you be?

Mine was always jigglypuff because I'm sweet and a joker, but with this new generation of pokemon I'm finding I would wanna be Flutter Mane because it's a ghost and fairy type, which is totes my vibe.

What Pokémon would you be?

Noibat. Small and appears cute but I'll bite your damn hand and fly away if I can!
giphy.gif

Last edited:
Jigglypuff because I'm sassier than hell and I have an attitude that'll kill ya 😂

Fennekin!! My name quite literally speaks for itself for this,, Fennekin is where I originally got my online name.

(but also Zeraora because it looks so cool,,,)

If i could pick? Gengar. I like gengar

• Love
Reactions: Queen Tink
Friends assigned gengar to me, though the evil togepi laugh has also been mentioned at times. Togepi because I'm innocent looking with a surprising ability for destruction. Gengar because I'm just a piece of mischief. They both make me laugh and I accept both.

Fluffy- I love pandas irl tbh so good call!
Notallthatcreative- My bosses and friends always consider me jigglypuff so I get it!
Manna- Ugh I like noibat. Fun little thing!
FenFren- OMG I forgot Fennekin! That's my babe, it's my favorite recent (ish) fire starter!
Luna- Gengar is cute.
Nemo- I love that I'm not the only one who had friends assign a pokemon to them!
Rissa- bulbasaur is a good one too!

For reference, this is Flutter Mane -pokemon-scarlet-and-violet-where-to-find-flutter-mane-all-locations.jpg

Honestly? Probably ditto since I've always had this weird ability or skill to just morph into whatever person fits the need for the social situation. Maybe it's due to my fear of confrontation or being disliked but I naturally will mirror someone's opinions or mannerisms to fit in with them better. I act completely differently based on who I'm with. In school I was in 3 to 4 different social cliches. It's not because I'm a fake person, I hate people thinking that, I've just grown up trying to avoid confrontation and please people and found the best way was to mirror them. Nothing to fight over if you agree on most things.

I keep getting Flutter Mane mixed with Slither Wing lol

As for me, I go with Squirtle because red rescue team said so the first time around.

Honestly? Probably ditto since I've always had this weird ability or skill to just morph into whatever person fits the need for the social situation. Maybe it's due to my fear of confrontation or being disliked but I naturally will mirror someone's opinions or mannerisms to fit in with them better. I act completely differently based on who I'm with. In school I was in 3 to 4 different social cliches. It's not because I'm a fake person, I hate people thinking that, I've just grown up trying to avoid confrontation and please people and found the best way was to mirror them. Nothing to fight over if you agree on most things.
If this ain't the truest thing I've ever heard. I was like that in high school too, morphing to be what was best for people. It was super hard for me to figure out who I truly was outside of that thing, tbh.
I keep getting Flutter Mane mixed with Slither Wing lol

As for me, I go with Squirtle because red rescue team said so the first time around.
So I actually only just finished Scarlet and I have to say the past pokemon are more my thing. I got violet because purple is my favorite color but like dang the pokemon on scarlet for past ones feels more fleshed out as opposed to "shiny metal same thing".

I WISH that I was a Solgaleo, but, alas... I'm probably like an Oddish or something...

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Queen Tink
  • Nice Execution!
Reactions: rissa
I WISH that I was a Solgaleo, but, alas... I'm probably like an Oddish or something...
I don't see why you can't be?
You seem like a ray of sunshine!

• Love
Reactions: Lyrikai
For me it has to be my most Favorite Slug. Gastrodon.
Reasons: Tanky, Awesome, and on it's own program. Also moves at the pace I like to go at. Slow and steady. No need to rush 😊
Screenshot_20230702_120936_Google.jpg

I would like to think I'm an Eevee or one of its evolutions :)