What Once Was

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can add a guy character if needed, or bring one in a little into the story-line.

Last edited:
You're right. Lemme put it at the top.

I'm still here, but work has held me back. Nevertheless, my OP is almost ready...and hopefully will be up this weekend. :)

No big! I was just wondering ^^
I'm usually patient, but rping is the only thing I seem to be able to focus on right now haha

Okay, this is still active, and I believe Havoc is still taking people. So, post up!

Someone went and recruited me so I am here.

(Minus The Derpy Hat)

Personal Details

Name: Taida, Zaigou, Masa​
Height: 6'​
Weight: 183 lbs​
Hair Colour: Black​
Eye Colour: Gray​
Overall General Description
Although he is only 18, Zaigou tends to look a fair bit older. His right leg doesn't help matters any. He stands an even six feet tall, and weighs in at roughly 180 lbs, give or take. He tends to wear dark colours, and when possible dresses in suits. He figured that if he was going to be stuck like an old man, he may as well dress like a refined one. He embraced the Gentleman's Style, and dresses to fit. He also walks with a very nice looking cane.​
Overall Personality Description
Zaigou is, all things considered, a lucky bastard. He's an eclectic, learning about as much as possible due to his difficulties in walking. This caused him to gain something of a scattered education beyond his standard highschool education. He does however lack the skill for mathematical equations. He hates math. Regardless, he considers himself to be quite brilliant, he's studied philosophy, psychology, history, and quite a few other things. He took a decided interest strategy in his early life, finding the most effective ways to handle a situation. He's also a pacifist, preferring to handle things without conflict whenever possible.​
Overall Background
Technically considered as something of a washout, Zaigou spends a lot of his time slacking off out of school. Most people blame it on the accident that left him injured that made him the way he was, but the fact of the matter was quite simply that standard schooling was boring to him. He cut class a lot of the time and spent more time learning things his own way.​

Last edited:
Okay, Havoc has been under the weather recently. I know he's back on the rampage, but it's still slow going for him. A post from him will be coming soon. :)

I can throw up a quick summary, but I'll have to do it tomorrow. I've been sick as well on and off the last few weeks, so I'm somewhat out of it. I'll try to keep a small working summary going to keep all on the right track, and to help with catch ups.

Right now, I'm going to bed.

Last edited:
I'm still not feeling good, but I am back. I'll be making a lengthy post. I'll be looking towards everyone's responses. :)

I posted for sincere_ and_silent to jump in. We can move things along if our charries run across each other.

Therefore, I'm initiating the first encounter. If we get out of the school, we can run across the other charries where ever they're located. Perhaps, get into a bit of trouble... cause some trouble... be troublesome... a band of troublemakers...

Interesting timing, I'm out of commission until my laptop is repaired, hopefully won't be more than a week. Sorry about that. I'll try to post when I get back

That's no problem; understandable. It'll be here when you return. I'm helping Kross out with this one. I know he doesn't want it to move too fast while he's away. So, this little move will be slow-going, and if needed, I'll send a tiny summary so everyone will know where everyone else is located.

Just letting everyone know that this is still active. I know that many of you, like myself and Havoc, are under the weather. That's fine, and this is no call for postings (unless you're feeling better and have time to do so). This is just a friendly hobby ho that the RP is active and still taking new members; it's just on hold slightly due to illnesses.

Hope everyone returns to perfect health with their Roleality caps on, geared for RP catch-ups!

Status
Not open for further replies.