3. Intermediate
  4. Adept
  5. Advanced
  6. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Fantasy. Supernatural. Magical. Modern. Medieval. Romance. Scifi. Horror....somewhat in that order.
It didn't matter how long Wilhelm Everett had been alive. It didn't matter that he wasn't human. It didn't matter that he's known the love of his life longer than she's even been alive. It didn't matter that he usually had a cool head in most situations. No matter what, marriage was still nerve wracking.

The good kind. He was nervous, but the smile on his face hasn't left him since morning. It was now early afternoon and a perfect day to call the one he loved his wife.

"Will, you know she'd be laughing at you right now." His friend, Josh, laughed and Will met his gaze in the mirror, pausing with straightening his tie.

He lifted a brow. "Oh?"

Josh chuckled and shook his head. "Your hair, bro. It's a mess."

Will's golden hazel gaze shifted to look at the black mess upon his head. It was always like this. No matter what he did, the strands refused to obey him. "Yes, well. Luckily I'm marrying a woman who happens to think it's...I think she calls it cute, honestly."

Josh nodded. "You are lucky, man. She could have been a bridezilla."

"You watch too much television," Will commented lightheartedly as he finished with his tie. It was the last piece of his deep purple suit and he stepped back from the full length mirror. Luck was on his side this day. It was a common misconception that vampires didn't have a reflection. He could only imagine how Josh would react, how any of them would react, if all they saw was a suit standing in the mirror.

Josh clasped a hand onto his shoulder. "Looking good, bro." Will smiled at the compliment and gave a slight nod of acknowledgment before stepping away and toward. "Woah, where do you think you're going?"

Will smirked. "Going to see my wife-to-be."

"You know that's bad luck to see a bride before she walks the aisle." Josh crossed his arms over his chest, but couldn't get rid of his lopsided smile.

Wilhelm shook his head. "I don't believe in that. Just wanting to make sure she's doing okay." With that, he stepped out into the hall and walked the few doors down to the room he knew she was dressing in. At the wooden door, he leaned into it and rapped his finger knuckles in a soft pattern that was unique to him.

She would know it was him just based on the knock.

Bella was currently sitting near a window in the room connected to the room where she had changed. It was a bit surreal, she was such a short time away from being married to the love of her life. It was nerve-wracking but at the same time she was beyond eager to be married to Will. They had been planning the wedding for a little while now and she was happy all the stressful wedding planning was about to be over. She wasn't a very strict of demanding bride, she pretty much went with the flow. But even then dealing with getting everything they needed had been a bit overwhelming. So knowing all that hard work was behind them was making her feel giddy. There wasn't much left to be done other than waiting for everything to be set up. Bella had her dress on, her hair done and her makeup done. Her ginger/auburn hair was all done up in a neat but kind of loose style. She never liked wearing her hair too tight and neat, more loose with a neat twist. Her dress was a perfect match to her style as well, a beautiful smooth white dress that was flowy as it reached the bottom, long sleeves with cute little buttons all done up as an added touch. It was all done earlier than expected, which was good but also meant she had more time left to let her nerves wrack up. She was watching out the window, looking at the rest of the area being set up. When she heard that knock she instantly knew it was Will. Laughing she carefully stood up in the dress going over to the door to crack it open. "I should've known you were not one to believe in superstitions," Will never was one to believe in stuff like that,"Hurry inside, if Lizzie sees you she's going to kill you." She moved back from the door enough so he could come inside. It was usually seen as bad luck to see your groom or bride before walking down the aisle. But personally being able to see Will made her feel alot more relaxed.

Kinda the inspiration for her dress d8224a268a03c5c609fff51ef354ae96.jpgfb083bb3ad738c4b31b21da8b91957e5.jpg

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: StrangeVsWeird
Wilhelm had held a hand up over his eyes, a dazzling grin spreading wide across his face when Bella opened the door and greeted him. He lifted a brow, resisting the temptation to gaze upon his bride just yet. A soft chuckle escaped him at the lighthearted threat about Lizzie.

"She'd have to catch me first," he teased softly, stepping through the door and easily navigating around her despite his eyes still being closed. Her scent, the sound of her breathing, was enough for him to move around her without running into anything. As if she were his sun, he could revolve around her in his sleep.

...if he ever slept. Slumber wasn't necessary for his kind. Recommended to preserve energy and sharpen senses, but not necessary. He often pretended whenever he allowed a 'sleepover'. Marriage wasn't just going to change their relationship status. It also meant a change in their lifestyle. Bella would officially be moving in with him and the idea was both thrilling and…

Worrying. There were parts of him she didn't know, parts he wished to keep from her in order to protect her. Perhaps he should have never become involved with her, but it was a thought that no longer held any merit. The dating had started and now, it was natural to transition into marriage. He could protect her better if they were married.

...right?

"I don't want to ruin this experience for you," he admitted, offering a hand she can place hers in. "I'm sure you'll steal my breath once I look at you. The question is if you'd like to steal it now or when you walk the aisle." He smiled, listening to the beat of her heart, focusing on the scent of sweetened vanilla that reminded him of his homeland. He drew closer to her, gently pulling her to him and rested his forehead against her own. She was warm and it stirred his heart as if it were actually part of the living. "I wanted to make sure you're doing okay," he murmured.

Reactions: Sorrelfur
Bella immediately noticed the hand held over his eyes and couldn't help laughing. Will was always making her laugh even when he wasn't trying. It was one of the many things she loved about him, he just had this way about him that made her smile whenever she saw him. She helped move the door while the other slowly came in, checking the hallway before shutting the door. "Never underestimate Lizzie when she's mad, she can run like a cheetah," she joked, she wouldn't tell anyone he came in here, it would just be their little secret. As soon as the door was shut she had to resist immediately moving to bury her face in his chest. They hadn't seen each other really since the night before, both having had their bachelor/bachelorette parties so they were separated since then. So safe to say she had missed him, missed his voice, even the smell of his cologne she missed. But she couldn't bury her face in his chest right now, she would mess up her makeup and Lizzie would have her head for that. Part of her was tempted to just do it and deal with her sister later, having missed the other's touch the past day.

When he held his hand out she easily took it, playing with it like she usually did. Hearing what he said she felt her heart skip a beat, that was such a Will thing. Worrying about her and making sure the experience was perfect for her. "As long as you're here it'll all be perfect," feeling Will pull her close she moved closer, feeling their foreheads touched. She smiled before kissing the tip of his nose, something she didn't get to do often since she was shorter than him. She was still unsure of she really wanted to let him see her before the walk down the aisle. Part of her wanted to see his eyes but another part of her loved the idea of seeing his eyes for the first time when she walked down the aisle. "Think we better have you wait for the look...otherwise Lizzie will be able to tell you're faking it," she laughed, her laugh a more of a light giggle kind of sound. Hearing he was worried about her she felt her heart skip a beat again, he was beyond sweet. "You sure you don't have don't have some kind of six sense?" she teased playfully. While she was excited beyond belief she was also starting to feel a bit nervous and Will came at the perfect time to make her feel better. "I'm better now that you've paid a visit...you always make me feel at ease," she smiled even though he couldn't see it.

Bella's skin was soft, like warm silk against his hand. Wilhelm heard every word she spoke, each syllable a strum of a musical note and she couldn't even begin to imagine how difficult it was for him to keep from pressing his lips to hers. It's been a day since he's tasted her sweet kiss and the temptation to do so now was only warded off by remembering this was a special day. He couldn't ruin it.

"Yes, she is quite perceptive, your sister," he murmured his agreement. For a human, Lizzie could be...scary. Not the kind of scary that he had to fear for his life, but the kind that could curdle milk with just a glare. He'd rather not brunt the wrath of his soon to be sister-in-law.

He sighed, resisting the urge to run his hands up her arms. He'd likely be able to paint a perfect picture of her dress simply by feel and that too, he didn't want to steal from her. Bella deserved to witness his reaction when she walked that aisle. "I'm glad I broke rules and snuck over, then." He smiled, running a thumb over her knuckles. "In half an hour, you'll be Mrs. Bella Everett and I. Can't. Wait."

He brushed his nose against hers and before he gave in to pressing a kiss to her head, he drew back so he wouldn't mess up her hair or makeup. "I better go before I give in to temptation," he declared lightheartedly with a soft smile on his lips. "I also would like to keep my head. Don't want Lizzie finding me in here."

Bella could never quite describe Will in the right words to others. The way he made her feel was just indescribable. He made her feel happy, secure, loved and so much more. And the two were rarely apart ever since they started dating. They even spent many nights at each other's house just to be together more. So going a day without a single touch from the other was bound to make them both touch starved. She wanted as much time as she could have with him before things really got going. Even just a few minutes with Will was enough to settle her heart. "She can read just about anyone like a book," she said with a small but happy laugh,"Almost nothing gets past her." Except for this surprise visit from Will hopefully, her sister should hopefully be busy downstairs. She told her she would be back up shortly before they needed to get ready for her to walk. So unfortunately she knew that they wouldn't have very much time left. But even just a few seconds more was good enough for her. Just enough for the two of them to get some time together after a day apart.

"I'm happy you broke them too, I didn't even realize how nervous I was getting until you knocked," she laughed again. Will always seemed to know when she was getting nervous, even before she knew herself. He would be there in a heartbeat before she had time to work herself into a worry and calmed her down. Being reminded that in less than an hour she would be his wife, she felt her heart skip a beat. "Mrs. Everett...no one else in this entire world I would rather be," she smiled even though he couldn't see it, feeling the kiss he pressed to her forehead. She pouted adorably when he said he should go before smiling and carefully stretching up to kiss his cheek. Making sure to kiss light enough that he makeup wouldn't leave a mark. "Would probably be a good thing my soon to be husband keeps his head," she laughed as she look ahold of his hand again and helped lead him to the door. Poking her head out she looked around before pulling back in. "I think the coast is all clear," she whispered, unable to keep from giggling quietly as their incognito mission.

There was a challenge to leaving the room. Wilhelm wanted to hang back, wanted to soak in Bella's quiet laughter. He wanted to tempt Fate and discover how long he could stay before Lizzie discovered him.

It would be easy if he cheated. Being a vampire had its perks...he supposed. The pros and cons was a topic he avoided dwelling on, but in this moment, it was tempting to simply charm Lizzie so that she wouldn't remember he had broken the rules. Bella, however, would still know and would likely question her sister's sudden lapse in memory.

Despite how long they have been dating, Will has never charmed Bella. He was so very careful around her. It was easy to pretend to be human after years upon years of doing just that, but Wilhelm liked to be sure. Especially when it came to the one he loved. That meant no quick movements, purposely knocking over things to appear somewhat clumsy, and not manipulating her thoughts or those of her friends and family.

She didn't know his true nature and he worked tirelessly to keep it that way. It would become more difficult to do when they were married--his diet would certainly be something of a challenge to keep under wraps--but it was worth facing if it meant he could call Bella his own.

It seemed...deceitful, a concept he constantly wrestled with. Though, every mental battle ended on the note that it was for her protection. Ignorance was bliss, as they say, and aside from what he was, Wilhelm was honest with all else. It wasn't like he didn't want her to know, but he was protecting her from more than just himself.

Exposing the existence of vampires to a mortal was forbidden. It wasn't like she could just walk away if she decided to after discovering the truth. They would kill her.

She wouldn't be given a choice.

As it was, she had one now. She could walk away if she wanted, though Wilhelm…

He didn't exactly give her reason to. He was selfish. He couldn't bring himself to make her hate him. Besides…

Who else could protect her like he could? Even if he had managed to drive her into another man's arms, would that man treat her the way she deserved? Would that man provide for her the way he could? Would that man love her the same way?

Questions he didn't dwell on and softly shook from his head. With a smile stretching his face, he pressed one last kiss to the back of her knuckles. "Thirty minutes," he murmured and withdrew from her, breezing back across the hall before her sister could catch him.

Those thirty minutes ticked by slowly for him, each second stretching longer than he thought possible. Though, by the time he was standing at the alter and watching the doors at the far end, he was excited. It didn't matter that he was breaking rules. It didn't matter that he had been threatened.

What mattered was Bella.

He waited, with bated breath, for those doors to drift open and reveal his bride.

Bella was a bit worried about her sister catching them but she knew they should be safe. As much as she wanted Will to stay here with her a little longer she knew it was tempting fate. The closer it go to when she needed to walk down the aisle the more likely lizzie would come back up. She knew worst come to worst if they got caught she could puppy dog eye her sister into forgiving them. Being the younger sister certainly had it's perks, there wasn't much she could do that would truly upset Lizzie. As long as she was happy after a few minutes her sister would give in. But she didn't want to deal with that today, so she knew Will couldn't stay. Funny how such a short amount of time apart could feel like a lifetime. No one had ever made her so happy to see after being apart for only a day. She knew the next half hour would likely have her nerves acting up but she also knew it was worth it. To see him when those doors open...and to walk down the aisle to meet her soon to be husband. The thought of it had her already giddy, this wedding she had been dreaming about since they got engaged. Never once did she have cold feet, she knew that they were meant to be. To her there was no one else in this world she loved and trusted me.

"Thirty minutes..."she confirmed stretching her free hand up to caress his cheek one last time," Love you Will..." With that she let him go, moving to shut the door so he could open his eyes again. As soon as he was gone she felt her nerves creeping up but they were alot less intense. She got about 10 more minutes to herself to think before Lizzie and the rest of her bridesmaids were in her room. Her sister made quick work of distracting her, joking with her as they did some last minute touch ups. It did wonders to calm her down and before she knew it, it was time. The wedding organizer was calling everyone down to line up. Lizzie stuck by her side as they walked down to the area in front of the doors. Bella was so distracted staring at those doors, thinking about Will on the side that she almost didn't notice her father coming up to her. "You ready Bells?" she smiled at his little nickname for her before nodding. With that the music started playing as the bridesmaids and groomsmen entered first. Before long she was walking, her feet walking of there own accord. It felt surreal, to be here walking down the aisle to Will, but here she was smiling more than she had in her entire life. As they reached the end she couldn't take her eyes off Will.

"Who presents this woman to be married to this man?" the offiant asked. Her father gave a mild tearful I do as he handed her to Will.

"You take good care of my Bella," he gave Will a firm but kind look before leaving to his seat. And then it was just them, Bella squeezing Will's hands lovingly as she tried not to get too emotional. "Worth the wait?" she whispered quietly enough that only he would here, happily still able to tease him a little and it helped calm her emotions.