What movie do you wish had a sequel?

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

GhostJoker

Original poster
As the topic says ladies and gents. What movie do YOU wish had spawned a sequel? Perhaps a spinoff on a certain character? Maybe something wasn't explained? Perhaps the movie was underrated and you believe it should of had a sequel?

Movies go!

No movies immediately come to mind... Probably because sequels are all-but guaranteed for most flicks these days. When you make a sequel or prequel, you have a guarenteed audience. It's a bit riskier if you're starting something new.

That said, I'd enjoy seeing 'Men in Black 4', provided Tommy Lee Jones' makeup is slightly less terrible and Will Smith raps the end credits 8D

The good guys dress in black
Remember that
In case were ever face to face and make contact
The title held by me
M.I.B.
Means what you think you saw you did not see

23-jump-street-medical-school-poster-600x337.png

24-jump-street-foreign-exchange-students-600x337.png

26-jump-street-art-school-poster-600x337.png

27-jump-street-culinary-school-poster-600x337.png

29-jump-street-sunday-school-poster-600x337.png

31-jump-street-ninja-academy-poster-600x337.png

32-jump-street-fireman-school-poster-600x337.png

34-jump-street-return-of-the-ghost-poster-600x337.png

jump-street-generations-poster-600x337.png

37-jump-street-scuba-class-poster-600x337.png

43-jump-street-mariachi-school-poster-600x337.png

2121-jump-street-poster-600x337.png

All of them! Give me every single one!

It's never gonna happen, but...

51TQ3W0Z37L.jpg

Seriously, the finale perfectly set up some continuing trials and tasks for all of the principle cast, and it even established a pretty kickass new villain who would be out to get them.

• Love
Reactions: Fluffy
Spaceballs
Hitchhiker's guide to the Galaxy
Gone with the Wind (It actually did have a sequel, but not written by the same author. Would have been nice to see what Mitchell would have done with it.)
I would have liked to have seen a Ghostbusters 3

That's about all I can think of. =/

Sahara
Loved this movie, my friend tells me it was based off of one book in a very large series.
This could have been the next Indiana Jones, but people don't seem to love it as much as I do.

And

Zombieland
That movie was fucking awesome.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Frozen.

Because if I worked for Disney, even if it was abysmal. The amount of people who'd take themselves and their screaming toddlers would pay it all back.

Reactions: Queenslayer
On a serious note.

Evolution.

It was so wacky and quirky that it could carry on into a second one and still maintain its charm.

Eight Legged Freaks.

Another cheesy b-horror movie that could continue on that vein.

Neh. There are plently of movies I would like to see more of, but not necessarily a sequel of. Because in my experience, most sequels are just half-assed extensions on the previous movie in attempt to make as much money as possible. If a movie does well, you can bet your life there's gonna be a sequel, or even a series of sequels (and prequels). I mean, God, just look at DreamWorks, the amount that they milk their movies is ridiculous, not only making sequels, but turning them into TV shows as well. Everyone knows that a good movie always leaves the audience wanting more; but actually giving them more? Well, that's something else entirely.

Anyways, tangent aside, if their was one movie I wanted a sequel for (that didn't already have one), it would be The Lego Movie; but, of course, that's already in the works.
(And despite my distaste for sequels, especially when they are clearly being used for easy money, I'm actually really looking forward to it)

Labyrinth. O_O LEGEND. Oh man, Legend would be awesome to see a remake or a sequel to. Willow. D:

Basically the really cool 80s fantasy movies that were underrated and never got ruined by shitty sequels, I guess. XD

Not enough good cyber movies these days, a sequel to I-Robot would be swell.

And tbh, I'd lol at a prequel of 2012 featuring the Mayans.

I would say Samurai Cop, but they are actually making one so thumbs up for that.

86f89cb9-79c4-4d48-a6eb-aae4625f2555_zps1e99e08a.png

I want another Simpsons movie.

/gets shot

Status
Not open for further replies.