October Knight

Hi-def
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
Genres
Fantasy, Horror and Sci-fi. I'll try basically anything though. I also love strange and unusual RP genre concepts. Different is good!
Internet meme quiz

The quiz you've all been waiting for. It's super fun and super cool!

click here
For
QUIZ

Post results. Total win

YESSSSSS!

You're a LOLcat! Very cute, and popular, but slightly irritating. Saccharine sweet and often amusing, you're best in small doses.

You're a 'Pirates vs Ninjas' debate!
then im a bunny with a pancake on its head
then im a turtle boy
...wow sad thing is all of them are true XD

You're a 'Pirates vs Ninjas' debate! You're the eternal riddle that has puzzled generations. People feel very strongly about you - love or hate, there's no middle ground. You provoke comment and opinion from everyone.

NO INDIE SELECTION FOR MUSIC?! OR EXPERIMENTAL?!?!?!
what is this. WHAT IS. QUE ES. >:C

-hits classical.-

Ugh. I gots pirates and ninjas. BORING. >:C

You are an 'All your base are belong to us' pic!

Not many people know you, but you used to be the biggest thing on the internet. Those that do know you, know how great you are! You are a hidden secret, mysterious and alluring, you're a gem just waiting to be rediscovered.

View attachment 9862

You're a LOLcat!

Very cute, and popular, but slightly irritating. Saccharine sweet and often amusing, you're best in small doses.

full_103981925.jpg

You're a motivational poster!

You're extremely popular, but only within your own circle of friends. You often leave other people a little bewildered. You tend to laugh at your own jokes and think you are funnier than you are, but every once in a while, you hit comedy gold.

Yep. xD

Which internet meme are you?

My Results:

You are an 'All your base are belong to us' pic! Not many people know you, but you used to be the biggest thing on the internet. Those that do know you, know how great you are! You are a hidden secret, mysterious and alluring, you're a gem just waiting to be rediscovered.

You're a motivational poster!You're extremely popular, but only within your own circle of friends. You often leave other people a little bewildered. You tend to laugh at your own jokes and think you are funnier than you are, but every once in a while, you hit comedy gold.
full_103981925.jpg

My Results:

You are an 'All your base are belong to us' pic! Not many people know you, but you used to be the biggest thing on the internet. Those that do know you, know how great you are! You are a hidden secret, mysterious and alluring, you're a gem just waiting to be rediscovered.

My Results:

You're a Chuck Norris joke! You're a child of the internet generation. No one else quite understands how you got to be so popular, but to anyone who understands online humour, you're like a secret handshake of geek cool!

full_728411995.jpg

You're Turtle Boy!
You're random in the best possible sense. You tend to say exactly what's going through your mind at any given time, which makes you hard work, occasionally, but you're a great person to talk to.

It fits me pretty good actually xD

Same as Red. I've never even heard of this meme...

My Results:

You're Turtle Boy! You're random in the best possible sense. You tend to say exactly what's going through your mind at any given time, which makes you hard work, occasionally, but you're a great person to talk to.

Welcome to the club Zen xD I haven't heard of it either x)

You're a motivational poster!
You're extremely popular, but only within your own circle of friends. You often leave other people a little bewildered. You tend to laugh at your own jokes and think you are funnier than you are, but every once in a while, you hit comedy gold.
full_103981925.jpg

My Results:

You're the 'O RLY?' owl! Smart and sassy, you question and mock everyone. People seem to have forgotten about you a little, but you're an old favourite from everyone in the know.

My Results:

You're a motivational poster! You're extremely popular, but only within your own circle of friends. You often leave other people a little bewildered. You tend to laugh at your own jokes and think you are funnier than you are, but every once in a while, you hit comedy gold.

=====

I'd say this is very accurate. Although I wouldn't say that picture should be of Bear Grylls; it should be Chuck Norris. :P