What makes you laugh?

• Thread starter IntrusivePenDesperateSword
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't ask me why, but this makes me laugh every time I see it.

you-had-one-job-phil_fb_1659881.jpg

I don't know how this showed up but messing around with this stuff always makes me laugh.

I also have a funny bone when it comes to people assuming things about history that are completely wrong. I try not to fault people too much, because so much information has been lost, and we're constantly finding new things, and etc, but some days I just giggle from the silliness.

This morning was one of those days:

"The Constitution is based off of Christian values." — random poster(not from this site, no worries. You all are safe, ilu)

"The government of the United States is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion."
—John Adams

And that was the story of why I woke up laughing. The Founding Fathers were always utterly upfront and clear about this very idea. Don't sass the sass masters.

Overall, I like Polandball, SatW, and Oglaf... things like that. Certain ones can make me laugh hard.

I also really enjoy this joke that I saw somewhere a few months ago (so much so that I saved it):
So the pope is SUPER early for his flight. He asks his driver on his way to the airport if he could drive around for a while because they have time to kill and he hasn't driven a car since becoming the pope. Naturally he's a bit rusty so he's driving poorly when suddenly he sees police lights behind him. He pulls over and when the officer comes up to the window his eyes go wiiiide. He says to the pope "Hold on for a minute" and he goes back to his car to radio the chief. Cop: Chief we have a situation. I've pulled over an important figure. Chief: How important? A governor or something? Cop: No sir. He's bigger. Chief: So, what? a celebrity or something? Cop: More important, sir. Chief: A major politician? Cop: No sir, he's much more important. Chief: WELL WHO IS IT!? Cop: Well actually I'm not sure. But the pope's his driver.

My American friend sent me this... I couldn't help but laughed out loud. :'D

Reactions: Xaldin
The sweet cries of mortals that reach my hungry ears, the roaring of the fire that I set to the quaint little village, and the souls of the innocent.

Oh, and puns. Really, really bad puns and ironic humor. I like it when jokes are clever; it makes me admire the person more and applaud them for their rapier wit. Of course, some might have the audacity to suggest bad puns aren't funny, simply because they are "corny" and "juvenile!" This simply isn't the case. Here, let me give you a real good one:

Why do cows have hooves instead of feet?

They lactose.

...Still waiting for my award. ;)

IMG-20170207-WA0008.jpg

This makes me both laugh and cry, because it's exactly what I feel when I'm sitting in my brother's car. :'D
.... And my bro is the one who sent it to me.

Last edited:
Abrigded stuff tends to get a good laugh out of me, particularly when it's poking holes in the logic of the source material. DBZ Abridged for example.

Another thing is the straight man routine. You know, when there's one guy that tries to point out logic to an idiot or group of idiots that have their own logic and it just can't get through. Stuff like that I always love the straight man. Ragna in BlazBlue gag reels fills that role perfectly.

This video by Rooster Teeth is one of my favorites and always gets a laugh. XD Great example of a straight man routine too.

Screen%20Shot%202017-02-08%20at%2012.53.30%20PM.png

I don't know why this made me laugh as hard as it did, but it did. XD
You know... at first I was confused.

Then... I laughed way too hard myself XD

Reactions: Kagayours
It really does not take much to get me laughing. If I know I want a good laugh I usually go to JoeSantiago's channel on youtube.

Inside jokes for me, in general, tend to stay funny for quite some time. However, something more relatable, other people laughing crazily and uncontrollably normally have me doing the same for some reason, somehow.

Here you go. Enjoy!

Made me laugh with tears

It might be the lack of sleep. . No, wait it isn't. . But I tend to laugh at the most ridiculous things.

For example, if a co-worker just looks at me for too long I'll burst out into laughter, and I suppose my laughter is contagious so everyone begins laughing. Also we joke a lot at work about the " kms, why am I here. please end it." situations and some of them get pretty out there.

Most of the time, its stupid shit like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.