1. 1-3 posts per week
  2. One post per week
  3. Slow As Molasses
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Adaptable
Genres
romance. angst. drama. modern. fantasy. supernatural. adventure. crime. period pieces.
Today, I caught myself spiraling into a very unhappy state of mind and it it started affecting how viewed everything today and I didn't like it. What raised my mood was thinking about the things that I was grateful for today and then what I was grateful for yesterday to funny interactions I had to simple experiences. For me, that is a helpful method, as well as getting active in general.

So, it had me thinking, what are some things that others do to raise their spirits when they're feeling down for what seems like no reason at all?

Reactions: Diana
Put on some music to sing out loud and alone lol. I think when I just stay in my home and start feeling in a way, it makes me feel even worse so I try to go out. Even if I have no real destination I'll drive around or walk somewhere.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: MaryGold
I basically binge watch a TV show so I an turn off my brain and not doom spiral. O,O But I also really love taking time to just sit and listen to music and daydream to refuel my creative juices.

• Bucket of Rainbows
She usually does the best job of picking up my mood. Otherwise, I tend to seek out comfort media. Songs, TV shows, games, etc. that give me the good vibes. Going for a walk and immersing myself in nature tends to help a lot, too.

• Love
Cooking and gardening are very therapeutic to me. :)

Roleplaying and art.