What makes you happy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This compliments of @Seiji
Suicidal thoughts.
2883317.jpg

Could go into a number of things. But there are only a few things in this world which bring a certain sense of happiness which I find no where else.

Two of those things are Tchaikovsky Sixth Symphony and Ravel - Bolero. Save for my mother (bless her soul) and my father of course, nothing puts me quite as ease than a good day spent with dad.

This compliments of @Seiji

2883317.jpg

More to do with the fact that I have the strength to see past them. The thoughts are more in hindsight. It's my way of saying, "I survived that...time for the next day."

• Love
Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
Good to know we are all cat lovers here! :) I love kitties, using the word Meeer (meaning MEOW I CAN HAS SOULS? jk)

Candy! All kinds of candy, this gremlin will devour at least two or three bags of it, in a day, to hell with fucking DIABETES WE ALL DIE ANYWAY.

Soda: I know they're saying diet is the worst kind of soda, but some are tasty! Diet Dr. Pepper, regular Dr. Pepper, Orange Crush, Orange Fanta, Strawberry Fanta, all the Faygo Soda's, though they're not popular here; RC Cola, all the Cherry Dr. Pepper, Coca Cola, Vanilla Cok--- yea I just like Sodas.

Music: Techn9ne, ICP, Twiztid, Project Deadman, Boondox, Linkin Park, Hopsin, Krizz Kaliko, Hollywood Undead, Rammstein, FeindFlug, The Cruxshadows, Anders Manga, (lots more)

Books: Various Authors ranging from Piers Anthony, Anne McCaffery, Jean M. Auel, V.C. Andrews, Kay Hooper, too many to list.

Spending time with family, husband and friends, and also going at least two times out of the week to my volunteer place. And having stable places to live...

needless to say I don't have that now. Our landlord is a dirty-drug lord who wants to go retire in Hawaii and not care what happens in this house. anyway, internet also makes me very happy. Hopefully soon we'll be in an internet place again!

Status
Not open for further replies.