What makes you easily happy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

LogicfromLogic

Original poster
We have a thread around here somewhere about irrational fears, and I was curious to what makes us happy. It could be anything, simple or complicated, deep or silly.

Simple things are what really make me happy. Like my Marty lamp from Madagascar. I wish I had the excuse that I've had it since childhood but nope, got it three years ago at a thrift shop for $25. And I will never get rid of it.
$_1.JPG

Small things like getting a coffee table, or just seeing people smile makes my day.

What makes you happy for no reason?

Reuben sandwiches. Corned beef, sauerkraut, and melted swiss piled so high on top of rye bread you need a knife and fork to eat it, with russian dressing on the side (or just drizzled on top, cuz it's going there anyway).

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Frands.

And @Hana the koibito.

Good food, cold beer, being with great friends, and just being with family. And perhaps, seeing happy dogs and cats as well!

• Love
I'm pretty sure everyone knows already, but yep, @Sen - the light of my life, the apple of my eye. Regularly talk on Skype after school, she knows how to help me stop being strung-out lol. She's also given me two beautiful roleplays, an alternate continuity roleplay of our main, and we're planning on a third canon prequel in the future.

Aside from that I love
  • Sleeping in during the weekends but not waking up too late, you know when you wake up at just the right time and feel perfect? Yeah.
  • A good night's sleep.
  • Companionship and friends.
  • Seafood. Salmon sashimi.

Poutine, Salmon Handrolls and heading out of the house with friends... Even if that's simply to another friends house.

Food, especially eating food I've never had before.
Dogs, cats, petting zoo's, carnivals, movies about animals (ZOOTOPIA) and my cat.

• Love
1783_865914873526498_2088819434124634558_n.jpg

Not the best pic, but the most recent one I have of all four of them together. (The little one is my cousin's daughter.)

Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
Good music, good friends, good laughs. Pets, writing and others' happiness.

• Love
Roleplay and/or plotting for a roleplay is an instant pick-me-up!

I also cannot help but instantly be joyed by cats. c_____c I need to hug every cat.

I love being surrounded by a beautiful place. Like a visually stunning location. O__O It can be nature or an awesome room. Somewhere I can just and just stare at all the pretty.

A hot cup of dark mayan chocolate or mocha. That is a moment of bliss.

There's also something amazing about a meal that came out PERFECT. Flavor heaven.

• Love
Anything with a great story, whether it's a show, game, movie or book. Music, especially concerts and metal festivals.

• Love
  • Proving someone wrong.
  • Seeing a cop pull someone over after watching them speed, bob and weave, generally drive recklessly.
  • 'Friendly' arguments.
  • When my internet works.
  • When a new game works flawlessly right out of the box without having to fiddle with settings.
  • 750 meter sniping with a tank using AP rounds against Infantry. Cause fuck you, rendering!
  • Giving my cat catnip.
  • Giving dog rawhides and bones.
  • An amazing set of music. (Looking at you Sabaton.)
  • When my favorite indie dev (Hoopoo) responds to me personally via Tumblr to talk about Risk of Rain and his new upcoming game, Deadbolt!
  • A clean desk.

• Love
  • Proving someone wrong.
  • Seeing a cop pull someone over after watching them speed, bob and weave, generally drive recklessly.
  • 'Friendly' arguments.
  • When my internet works.
  • When a new game works flawlessly right out of the box without having to fiddle with settings.
  • 750 meter sniping with a tank using AP rounds against Infantry. Cause fuck you, rendering!
  • Giving my cat catnip.
  • Giving dog rawhides and bones.
  • An amazing set of music. (Looking at you Sabaton.)
  • When my favorite indie dev (Hoopoo) responds to me personally via Tumblr to talk about Risk of Rain and his new upcoming game, Deadbolt!
  • A clean desk.
There should be a slow clap button.

Status
Not open for further replies.