Original poster
DONATING MEMBER
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
late. [well... most of my partners seem to think so anyways] ... it varys, best to just check with me ^_^
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Prestige
  5. Douche
  6. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Slice of Life is my favorites, but I also love fandom based* and country based rps. I'm open to trying most things, but there are a couple that I won't do.

*I'm not interested in fandoms I don't know and I am not interested in playing canon characters. I only play OCs.

collage.jpg

... Goodwell, Oklahoma, USA ...

... Present Day [RP in-character date is August 19th, 2019, First day back to school] ...

In-Character || Discord || Character Index

GMs ;; @~Happily.Ever.After~ || @~Dark Disney~

• No matter where you live life has its ups and downs; and no matter where you live, you ultimately get classified in someway … for starters, people generally decide whether or not you are a ‘city slicker’, ‘country folk’ or just some suburban middle grounder that tends to be a ‘something-wannabee’, especially during first impressions. All of that aside, here in Goodwell, life is all about the shine of the dusty country roads and the pleasantries that come with everyday life away from the city, the traffic and the endless supply of people.

Just because Goodwell is a small rural town in Oklahoma, it surely doesn’t mean that everyone in the town lives on the stereotypical farm. Life goes on here just like everywhere else, it’s just about the little things that make you country. Whether you are twelve or eighty-two, a farmer, electrician, baker or even a voice actor seeking a quieter living location, what makes you country?

This is a family-style rp overall that is meant to kind of just draw attention to the aspects of country life that a lot of people think of but also the ones they don’t always think of (basically the good and the bad).

I expect it to mainly be focused on adults and older teens as they are generally in the preferred age range to be played, but all ages are HIGHLY encouraged… as is filling in open family spaces.

The RP was inspired by the song, What Makes You Country by Luke Bryan

• 1.jpg

1. If you have a question, Ask!!! I promise I don't bite <3

2. No Godmodding [or powerplaying ... though that shouldn't be an issue here]. Every character has their flaws. As a side note ;; Please build relationships of all kinds, not just romance! It makes the characters more believable.

3. Please use proper spelling, grammar, and try to put some content into your posts. I shouldn't see any one-liners. Indulge in detail! (in other words, please try to write at least a small paragraph per character)

4. Please use fade-to-blacks and timeskips as necessary. We don't need to know the details on your characters overly intimate moments, mentioning and acknowledging something is fine, but stay away from explicits.

5. You cannot be your own love interest... sorry.

6. There is no character limit, just keep them all active. Please try to keep a balance between older and younger characters. Please put your character's favorite color somewhere in the form.

7. You must stay active. After two weeks you will be tagged on the discord server... please respond within two weeks [we'll put a date to respond by in the tag] ... No response at the end of two weeks and we will go on without you and tag again. No response after the third week [date will be in the second tag] and we will assume you have dropped. Please message us if something comes up... we're flexible and understanding... just let us know what's going on.

8. Your characters need to be accepted before you can RP.

9. Have Fun! If you don't have fun then there's no point to RP!

• 3.jpg

As addresses are chosen I will add them up here so that you can make neighbors if you want. I will also note whether it's a residential home/farm/apartment/condo/etc if the info is available. Dark and I will figure out which streets are near one another, I'll try to create a map after we've started our posts.

---

• 2.jpg

While the RP is unlikely to stop accepting at any point, 'open roles' refers to the roles other members are requesting to have filled, in case anyone is looking to fill a specific niche. A lot of times characters that are looking to have a roll filled for can be filled through already existing characters. You can place them there usually :) {just ask whoever 'founded' the family to be sure I didn't screw up and they do, still, in fact need someone... 'cause I am far from perfect}]... I did not include significant others on this list. I would recommend you use the discord to help yourself with that.

Anthony Dolokov -- Parents/Siblings open

Wolfgang Fredericks -- Parents/Siblings/Extended Family open

Morlo Humphrey -- Parents/Guardians/Siblings/Extended Family open

Reed Quincy -- Parents/Guardians/Siblings/Extended Family open

Another one? Hmmmmmm

Status
Not open for further replies.