What magics do you use, Iwaku?

Basically you're a Templar? :P
algadon_templar_by_kevmcgivernartd5znuca.jpg

Bitches can't handle my medieval swagger. What's that old man gonna do when he can't hurt me with magic? Hit me with a stick?

Reactions: Gwazi Magnum

Bitches can't handle my medieval swagger. What's that old man gonna do when he can't hurt me with magic? Hit me with a stick?

Sticks are lame. It would be more effective if you stuffed a ferret down his pants.

Depends, does it also protect you from damage caused by Conjured/Summoned monsters?

Gravity and time magic. Possession. Shifting into the ETHEREAL REALM. Nature control (grass shifting to quiet steps, branches tripping pursuers), solipsism; a form of psychic power wherein it relies on the concept that reality is only based on subjective analysis - aka as long as the wielder believes that something cannot hit them or it won't harm them, then it won't. Healing magic used for darker purposes such as overfilling someone with blood or growing too much flesh into tumor masses, using light magic to incinerate things. I like things that can be used for interesting purposes, not necessarily combat related.