What Lovely Weather We're Having Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
lolspring. Here we get Beginning of Winter, Winter, It's Still Fucking Winter, and Road Construction.
Remember I live in the part of Canada where if the border was straight I'd be American. :P

This morning...

Me: *Gets out of bed, goes to bathroom*
Me: *Does double-take, backs out of bathroom to look out of the window*
Me: *Does, in fact, see this*
Me: Well shit. Okay then.

It's not a lot of snow, sure, but this part of town doesn't get too much snow. I just hadn't been expecting it. I find that snow was a lot more exciting when I was a kid than it is now... but it's nice to have a snow day now and then as long as I don't have to go anywhere, so hey.

My PREFERRED weather, though, is actually a nice rainy, grey-skied, misty day. There's just something about rain that I find really soothing and energizing at the same time.

What about you guys? What kind of weather makes you happiest? (Or what kind of weather ruins your day?)

If General cannot even handle talking about the weather, we are doomed. I will lock this thread if this somehow turns into an argument about global warming or some shit. >:|
As a swede. That looks like heaven right now. We have around 20- celcius regulary

Reactions: Icy
@Gwazi Magnum @Hellis

I'M TEXAN

I have lived in places with much more winter-y weather. I just used it as a pretext for this thread really. (Did kinda say that in the first post.)

When I lived in Arkansas, for example, we got down to where Hellis is at in the winter. But in Virginia, which is where I live now, we just happen to live in an area with low snowfall.

As a swede. I still want the damn winter to leave allready. I didnt loose 25 kilos to sit on my ass 4 months.

#northerncountryproblems.

I know how you feel; there were days it snowed here in friggin' August and September. Those were freak weather days when it should have been 20ish mind you, but tell that to me when I am working outdoors and between moving towns without even having a sweater, let alone a coat.

lolspring. Here we get Beginning of Winter, Winter, It's Still Fucking Winter, and Road Construction.
Edmonton has two seasons: winter and construction. :I Though to be fair, our winter so far has been pretty mild this year. It's just been the past few weeks that have been freakin' cold.

This morning...

Me: *Gets out of bed, goes to bathroom*
Me: *Does double-take, backs out of bathroom to look out of the window*
Me: *Does, in fact, see this*
Me: Well shit. Okay then.
That's ADORABLE

clear sky summer sun for me please! With a refreshing breeze

Winter's a lot less fun when it's -40 and you've gotta dig a half metre of snow off your car and the plows didn't do your street cause it's not a bus route and your car has a low bottom and the air hurts to breathe/touch your skin/exist in.

Reactions: Dervish
Edmonton has two seasons: winter and construction. :I Though to be fair, our winter so far has been pretty mild this year. It's just been the past few weeks that have been freakin' cold.
I know, we live in the same city. I'm still amused that West Edmonton Mall had more functioning submarines than our navy at one point. :ferret:

I wish we could just pick up Canada and swap places with America.

Reactions: Seba
Northern Ireland is like the child driving past McDonalds. You always hope to get snow, but it's always gone before you can ask for it.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
After 8 years of living in Florida, I was prepared to come back to Maryland and drown in snow come winter time. So far, no snow.

Looking at the weather for the weekend, I discover that we are going to get hit hard starting Friday. The estimated amount? 18-24 inches.

Looks like Mother Nature was saving the snow up to smack me in the face with it all in one stretch.

For those who liked the weather I spoke of yesterday, the news here called it Snowkyo :D

And coincidentally I went to Tokyo Skytree and could see some evidence of it from the observation deck.

12540925_10205428702976922_2884932786321439916_n.jpg

Palmtreesforswede#
Coldsucksgiveusflorida#
jesuschristtakeitbacksomuchcocaine#

You've had a monopoly on nice beaches and palm trees for far too long. Share, you bogart.
Fine, you can have Hawaii, but you also have to take Alabama and all the horrors it brings.

Fine, you can have Hawaii, but you also have to take Alabama and all the horrors it brings.
Woah woah woah... you can't just go around giving Hawaii away all willy nilly! Give 'em Florida with all the retired old people and it's wretched humidity. We keep Hawaii >:C

Status
Not open for further replies.