What Kitti and Fluffy do in their spare time...

Zypher

Can I transfer you to my manager?
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Adventure stories! They can be fantasy, modern, sci-fi, all kinds! Give me some good world travel stories and I'm all over it! I also enjoy romance stories and even though I tend to play females I love playing gay men.
This

No, they're booked for the next 15 years so you can't get in.

I will sneak in disguised as a corgie and sit in a corner and watch.

People need to stop being naughty so Kitti can have her turn over my lap. >:[

Rory just wants this to be true so that 2 Iwaku girls will be trying to take his leather pants. You know, the ones from that reenactment about a secret Nazi leather battalion that no one ever talks about. And for good reason. But he was going to go to the reenactment for it. Except that when he got there no one else knew because it was just so secret. It got worse since the weather was rather warm. So there was Rory standing around a bunch of older men in leather pants and other leather things that were part of the uniform. So ever since then he's never worn them. Since obviously he owns no regular clothes and ONLY wears military uniforms.

But now in an effort to get to wear them/ have them finally taken away. . . he wants Kitti & Fluffy to take his leather pants.

I've got some shoes.

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/giFm2714WEE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Somehow, that almost makes sense orion.

And Fluffy, ylu're the naughty one needing to be punished *violet wand crackles*

**places Rory's pants in GMK's hands**
You like Cock more than Fluffy or I, so it fits you better anyway.
:]
Come, Fluffy, let us return to the mansion! <3

I'd really enjoy viewing Rorty's stuff. Too bad I can't.

*blinds kutti with the pants and steals fluffy*

Mine

ALL THEY DO IS FEED ON AFFECTION

THEY ARE FAT

FAT WITH YOUR PRAISE AND ADORATION