What kind of underwear do your characters wear?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diana

LOOK HOW CALM SHE IS
Original poster
ADMINISTRATOR
MYTHICAL MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Not accepting invites at this time
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per week
  2. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
10AM - 10PM Daily
Writing Levels
  1. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Romance, Supernatural, Fantasy, Thriller, Space Exploration, Slice of Life
I bet you didn't know that a person's underwear can give hints to what kind of personality they have! >:D There is the freedom of boxers, the sillyness of prints, and even if you're a slutty hobag! Have you ever thought about what your favorite kind of undies say about you?

Character challenge! Tell us what sort of underwear your characters prefer, and why they choose them and what it might say about them!

a chainmail bikini.

Standard issue skivvies or boxers, depending.

Ryker tends to go commando, particularly in environments with triple digit temperatures. Otherwise he wears boxers.

Rierson usually wears boxers with a zipper. Why they have zippers is anyone's guess.

Road Rage opts for boxer briefs, as they're snug on the nether regions.

Lieutenant Travis has a hard time shopping for underwear that caters to persons possessing two sets of sexual hardware.

Lockdown has been experimenting with boy shorts as they don't ride like thongs do when you're flying a Super Apache for four hours straight.

Captain Vasilev uses PT shorts as they wick the sweat away from his package.

Archetype uses aromatic polyamide sneaking suits, as are standard issue for Dystopian SOCOM.

Sergeant Norman 'Desolator' Lynch uses reinforced composite boxer shorts that can stand up to 120mm rounds.

Sam/Arsenal has no need for underwear seeing as he's a demi-god.

Scavenger regularly wears banana hammocks, as he 'never knows when he may get lucky.'

Captain Pliskin has no need for underwear. They make one uncomfortable during operations.

Deimon can't help but be drawn to bikini briefs.

Field Commander Carl McCarthy places his faith in heart pattern boxer shorts.

Top irons his underwear by headbutting and verbally assaulting it.

Reactions: 2 people
THANK YOU CARL FOR BEING THE FIRST PERSON TO DO IT RIGHT! ;__;

I have several characters, but Ill just post the ones I've played on this site.

Kumo Blackwind wears a cloth wrapped in to the uniform shape of a pair of undies then tied into a knot at both sides.

Lance Silver wears boxer briefs. They don't ride up and hold everything in place quite nicely.

Ampoule: B-but girls shouldn't talk about the undies they wear i-in front of other p-people...*heavy blush as Ampoule daintily devours another character*

That being said I'm pretty sure they'd either be boyshorts or s-something g-girly. But golly-gee-wiz you never know with them cannibal shapeshifters. I suppose they'd end up with whatever undies they snag off their last victim.

Ampoule would wear THESE!!!

... I've never thought about the underwear of my characters, as I've never had the chance to depict them being in their underwear.

However, I think my characters wear briefs. Standard white ones.

I dunno about my DnD related characters though, perhaps leather underwear? O_o I don't really know....

I've had one chance for Rierson to showcase his zippered boxers.

It's in the Cult forum if you look for it.

RYKER?!?
WHERE ARE NO MERCY AND NO FEAR? I WANNA KNOW!

Ahem... Eros in Genesis wears bikini cut in shades of green because she finds them pretty and flattering.

I'll think of other characters to put here >> <<

As they are Mechalith infused with the souls of Desert Wyverns No Fear and No Mercy have no need for clothing.

Vay wears no underwear..

Gunter wears black boxers

Hanse likes bright breifs

Jordan was woolly boxers usualy gray

Drake (wow havn't played him in a while) black or red briefs and maybe the odd g-string (he is wierd)

Paorou wears old, torn up boxers under heavy clothing.

Like you would care about underwear after being killed and regenerated thousands of times.

Magdelene would probably wear cotton, frilly bloomers.

Pluto would wear the white ones with pink scalloped edging and a pink bow in the front middle.

Chanelle would wither go commando or a g-string.

Willis would wear silk boxers from Italy.

Amelia would wear black briefs. Maybe with kitty patterns on it.

Jesse would wear last week's unwashed underwear.

*Top steps in with an ironing board and a bag of laundry. He sets a pair of boxers on the board then headbutts them.*

YOU CALL YOURSELF FRUIT OF THE LOOM? YOU'RE NO BETTER THAN HANES!!!

*Another headbutt.*

YOU ARE NOT WORTHY TO BE GRACED BY MY BALLS!!! NOT EVEN TEN DOLLAR WHORES GET THAT LUXURY!!!

*More headbutting.*

YOU ARE THE SCUM OF THE LAUNDRY BIN! NOT EVEN WORTHY OF SKIDMARKS!!!

YOU ARE WORHTLESS!!!

*Another round of headbutting ensues. Top folds the boxers and sets them aside, taking out another pair.*

Well look what we got here, a fucking comedian.

YOUR FACE WILL BE IN MY ASS FOR THE NEXT FORTY EIGHT HOURS! YOU WILL SUCK MY FARTS AND LICK MY BALLS UNTIL I DISCARD YOU TO LAUNDRY!!!

*Top viciously headbutts this pair then folds them.*

Before you guys say anything, my psyevals always come back positive.

Reactions: 1 person
David Isacat wears American flag underwear for he is 100% American.

The Boogey-man wears sparkly silver boxers. So He has disco balls wherever he goes.

Once the rp starts, Seven will steal clothing from a designer store -underwear would be boxer shorts- as long as it's comfortable, he'll wear that. Not anything else- he sees those white briefs as panties-they remind him of those. EVEN IF THEY SAY MEN ON IT- he wouldn't be caught dead in those.

Xooki would wear cute lacey, pink undies. Especially the ones with Hello Kitty on them, classics! ^_^

I knew there was someone missing.

Firezone chooses between briefs and women's underwear. He likes looking manly on the outside but feeling pretty under his flight suit.

Of course it's hard to look manly with his bishie looks and his pink hair.

Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.