October Knight

Hi-def
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
Genres
Fantasy, Horror and Sci-fi. I'll try basically anything though. I also love strange and unusual RP genre concepts. Different is good!
What kind of sandwich are you?

View attachment 8162

Life has many important questions. This is probably one of the most important and serious ones.

Take the
QUIZ HERE

and you'll never have to wonder what kind of sandwich you are again.

Post results! Total win!

"EGG SALAD SANDWICH!
You are an egg salad sandwich. congratulations. You are not the most popular person, but those that are your friends will be by your side forever. Your life is far from ordinary. You are an adventurous person, and arent afriad to speak your mind. Like an egg salad sandwich, you are either hated or loved, and you are very out of the ordinary."

YAAAY I'M MY FAVORITE SANDWICH!!!

ICECREAM SANDWICH!

You are an icecream sandwich, congratulations. You are an odd person, and prefer cold, dark places. You are not a very happy person, and have a few close friends. Like an icecream sandwich, you are not easily accepted by regular sandwiches/people and are hard on the outside, but soft on the inside.

ICE CREAM? That's not really even a sandwich. I now question the validity of this quiz.

XD. I take lotsa random quizzes....I should blog my quiz results...

ICECREAM SANDWICH!
You are an icecream sandwich, congratulations. You are an odd person, and perfer cold, dark places. You are not a very happy person, and have a few close friends. Like an icecream sandwich, you are not easily accepted by regular sandwiches/people and are hard on the outside, but soft on the inside.

BTCHPLZ.<3 i win.

GRILLED CHEESE SANDWICH!
You are a grilled cheese sandwich, congratulations. You are either hated or loved by most people, and your life revolves around your beliefs, religious or not. You are a generally happy person, although you are known to doubt people and others find it hard to gain your trust. Like a grilled cheese sandwich, you are liked by a large amount of people, and are accepted by peers, once they get to know you.

I don't like sandwiches.

[h=3]Your Result[/h]EGG SALAD SANDWICH!
You are an egg salad sandwich. congratulations. You are not the most popular person, but those that are your friends will be by your side forever. Your life is far from ordinary. You are an adventurous person, and arent afriad to speak your mind. Like an egg salad sandwich, you are either hated or loved, and you are very out of the ordinary.

Your Result

FINGER SANDWICH!
(a finger sandwich is a sandwich cut up into finger sized slices, ate at tea parties and formal events)
You are a finger sandwich, congratulations. You are a very popular person, and your life revoles around appearance. You are a people's person, and prefer to be surronded by friends. Like a finger sandwich, you are close to perfection, and sought after by many people.

ICECREAM SANDWICH!

You are an icecream sandwich, congratulations. You are an odd person, and prefer cold, dark places. You are not a very happy person, and have a few close friends. Like an icecream sandwich, you are not easily accepted by regular sandwiches/people and are hard on the outside, but soft on the inside.

ICE CREAM? That's not really even a sandwich. I now question the validity of this quiz.

Don't worry Octy!

I got the ice cream sammich too!

PEANUTBUTTER AND JELLY!
You are a PB&J sandwich, congratulations. You get along with most people, and your life is pretty ordinary. You are a generally happy person and have a perfect amount of friends. Like a PB&J, you are liked by most people, and are accepted by peers.

Oh god but I don't like jelly ;_; the root of all my self-esteem issues!