What kind of roleplay would you like to see?

Choose a Genre(s)

• Adventure

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • Cyberpunk

Votes: 5 62.5%
  • Fantasy

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • Historical

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Horror

• Mystery

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Romance

• School/Slice of Life

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Super Powers

Votes: 5 62.5%
  • Undefined (write-in)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
T

Taska Vilna

Original poster
I'm gonna write something, im going to make SOMETHING.

I just need an idea that people will take interest in.

so gimme all you've got.

I'm interested in the school/slice of life one.

Also, in the undefined category,
if you've seen the Pirates of the Caribbean movies, I have a request for an rp I've wanted to do for a while with someone.
I made up an OC, whom I created to be the son of Jack Sparrow.
I got the idea when Jack showed Will around the town explaining Will's own relativity to the pirate world through his own dad to him and while doing that introduced Will to those three girls, all three of which slapped Jack across the face, just guessing the reason why, even though he did steal the boat that belonged to the 3rd girl who slapped him too.
I put it that the second girl is the mother of my OC, but that my OC, Jack's son, who is 8 currently, has grown up in an orphanage all his life because she didn't want to raise the child alone after Jack left her following their one night stand, and therefore put their son up for adoption the day after his birth.
The child never got adopted though, and spends his days doing his paper route, going to school, and then whenever he has free time to himself he just walks down to the docks and stares out at the ocean tides.

• OMG
Reactions: junebug
I feel like a mystery horror roleplay, set in victorian England would be cool. Like the board game Clue or Sherlock Holmes in a way would be really interesting. You could have a bunch of characters from a lot of different background and research actually forensics they used at the time. Just an idea, though.

I feel like a mystery horror roleplay, set in victorian England would be cool. Like the board game Clue or Sherlock Holmes in a way would be really interesting. You could have a bunch of characters from a lot of different background and research actually forensics they used at the time. Just an idea, though.

That sounds awesome too. I love the show Elementary which was a remake of the Sherlock series. I've seen all 7 seasons of Elementary. And I've come up with so many plot scenes of my own for Elementary roleplays. I'd love to do an Elementary RP.

That sounds awesome too. I love the show Elementary which was a remake of the Sherlock series. I've seen all 7 seasons of Elementary. And I've come up with so many plot scenes of my own for Elementary roleplays. I'd love to do an Elementary RP.
Same! I’d love to! Want to get started?

Yeah sure^^
Would you like to do the opening post or would you like me to do it?

Yeah sure^^
You can if you want

Yeah sure^^
You can if you want
Okay. When I get the thread up do you want me to send the link to you here or do you want me to post it on your channel?
Also do you want it to be a one on one rp or a group rp? I'm fine with either.

Yeah sure^^
You can if you want
Okay. When I get the thread up do you want me to send the link to you here or do you want me to post it on your channel?
Also do you want it to be a one on one rp or a group rp? I'm fine with either.
We could do a one on one rp for now unless someone else shows interest! Also you can just make a thread and send it to me here!

I just want an actually good and active MHA fandom roleplay for once. ;w;

I'd like to see an apartment complex RP where human characters are pretty much forced to interact with each other and we have a diverse residence of families, singles, couples etc. I'd like to have at least 8-12 participants, so small group.

I'm also interested in a universe with multiple super heroes.

The Victorian mystery RP sounds fun!

• Love
Reactions: Kattzillaa