What Kind of Relaxing Beverage Do You Prefer?

XIII

I reject your reality and substitute my own
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. Multiple posts per day
  2. 1-3 posts per day
  3. One post per day
  4. 1-3 posts per week
  5. One post per week
Online Availability
Daytime. Night time. Any time.
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Romance, Fantasy. Always some kind of non-human involved. (Such a vampires, succubi, incubi, etc.)
Hey there Iwaku! I'm sitting here, drinking my Dutch Bros, and staring at the jar of local honey I just got. I have awful allergies, and the honey helps me with that. But ANYWAYS....

I was wondering what sort of beverages you all like the most, and for what purpose.
During stormy and cold days, I like a hot cup of jasmine tea. For hot and sunny days, a nice mimosa or a cold cup of prickly pear juice. Not feeling well? Ginger ale!

Last edited by a moderator:
Going with a classic here; Homemade Hot Chocolate.

Take a bit of Hershey's chocolate chips, warm up some milk in a pot, add in cinnamon and ginger, mix well, then top it off with some whipped cream, a bit more cinnamon, and a Kit-Kat stick for stirring (or any chocolate bar of your choice).

Never fails to put me in a good mood and pretty much keeps me fuelled during the colder seasons.

I loooove tea. I've got a cabinet full of mugs and looseleaf tea... My current favourite is my cherry blossom green tea with some almond milk and honey! Nice, warm and comforting during the winter months <3

• Love
Reactions: XIII
Chai tea made with steamed milk. Is heaven.

• Love
omg I love cold brew mocha with oat milk, simply amazing flavor!

If the weather is cold, then I love to drink white hot chocolate with a splash of caramel. And if it's warm, then a strawberry banana smoothie. Though, on the very rare occasion, I might indulge in a fancy brand of orange cream soda. The ones that come in the glass bottles that you'd pretend were beer as a kid. 😂

• Haha
Oh wow-- hard question again. And as with the "preferred place" I have to answer with : "Depends on my mood" :3

A coffee can be very relaxing to me. Mostly Friday or Saturday afternoon when I am already somewhat relaxed.
I also like tea. Earl Grey, hot.. of course^^... sometimes that blend of Rose and Citrus, which is technically not tea but I like to drink that in the evening when curled up with a book.

And in winter (which I hate!) I sometimes make myself a nice hot coco (yes from scratch and with soy, not cow titty juice :P )

• Love
Daiquiris What I refer to as my "Depression Drink". It's hot chocolate with marshmallows, whipped cream, and rainbow sprinkles.