1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Horror, Dark Fantasy, Modern
What kind of drunk are you? Are you more confident than usual? The opposite? Are you practically unrecognizable from your usual sober self?

Are you a social drinker, or are you the type of person who drinks to unwind after a long day at work?

I'm definitely the party drunk. Dancing relentlessly, chatting up everyone, eating like a monster, etc. I'm very good at pretending to be sober when I need to, so have fun trying to catch me doing something stupid while drunk.

Reactions: s p o o k
I get very very relaxed and it's easier for me to say words for about five minutes before the switch is flipped and I gotta go take a nap. >:[

i eat alot

also naughty drunks dm me

Reactions: s p o o k
I don't drink very often but it makes me a lot more open and chatty.
I can normally be a bit reserved and think through whether I want to say something before saying it but booze usually makes me more spontaneous.

I get kind of loud, laugh a lot, and definitely will go halves for Postmates without question.

Also, always down for deep talks.

I don't drink, but sometimes I get into a hyperactive where people start to doubt that aha. I'm socially anxious so I'm usually quite reserved, and even when I'm around people I trust I'm hardly the life of the party... Except when I get into this hyperactive state. Hyperactive me has too much energy, is kinda blunt, and just wants to talk to everyone about everything. I wonder what it would be like if I tried drinking while in that hyperactive state.

I believe I get a little louder and more talkative when tipsy, but also being tipsy can just put me to sleep. Spirits especially. I’ve gotten home from work, made a little cocktail, and next thing I know I’m napping at my desk and slept past when I normally start dinner.

The tired kind. I want to sleep, let me sleep.

and then there's the fever dreams.

:cookie:

oh boy, I'm a messy drunk. Sober me is extroverted and chatty and adventure-persuing, so you can just imagine how insane drunk me must be.

Drunk me loves to make terrible decisions.

I've never been drunk, though many have tried. I've been happy and smiley but never unable to walk or talk or function. I will say though, that two glasses of wine will usually see me being very affectionate and huggy with just about everyone. So...I have learned to never drink wine in public places...lol.

I have a pattern of getting very happy/giggly, then getting very hungry, then very philosophical. The third stage is sometimes amplified if I'm around likewise people. I am only ever a negative emotion drunk if I have Wiser's whiskey. For whatever reason it makes me RAAAAAAGE. Like, unreasonable anger. Every other booze? I just want to have fun and talk about life and love. And eat an entire pizza.

Posting here just to piss off Grumpy.

I now only drink like 2-3x per year compared to my 2-3x per week 10 years ago.

But when I was border-line aclcoholic, I self-studied mixology just to grunk with better booze:

I am the hen mother of the drinking party. I make sure everyone is drunk at a non-poisonous level and are enjoying themselves. I also control my own flow of alcohol to stay within happy drunk nirvana. Coz real drunk Orochi is passed out and incapacitated and that's no fun. Never had a hangover tho coz my body will refuse to restart until recovered enough to avoid hangovers.