Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
  2. Multiple posts per day
  3. 1-3 posts per day
  4. One post per day
  5. 1-3 posts per week
  6. One post per week
Online Availability
Currently throughout the day to late at night... Haven't got any work at the moment.
Writing Levels
  1. Give-No-Fucks
  2. Intermediate
  3. Adept
  4. Advanced
  5. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Fantasy, Fandom, Original Plots, Romance, Historical, Modern, Hero Based and Drama
Hello! Here's a little section to share everyone's special talents. Things we're proud of doing and just generally sharing positive vibes.
Not everyone is the same, so here we share the love and encourage uniqueness.
Looking at things that you might be proud of!

Might not even be a special talent.

It could be a special achievement that you'd like to share with people. A moment after working so hard and finally having it pay off. This could be something recent or a defining moment for you.

I'll go first:

Recently, I learnt a new crochet stitch, in the last week. It took me ages to learn the steps, but I finally got there!

Reactions: Kuno and Diana
I am really good at asking questions to help people get to thinking about... well anything. 8D I use it mostly for helping people develop characters or worldbuilding or coming up with story ideas, but sometimes it comes in handy when people have problems and don't know what to do next.

• Love
Reactions: Kuno and Bubs
I don't really have any special skills, but I'm excited to finally start learning Portuguese! It's always been a goal of mine after Spanish, and I'm hoping to travel to Brazil or Portugal some day and put it into practice.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Bubs
I am really good at asking questions to help people get to thinking about... well anything. 8D I use it mostly for helping people develop characters or worldbuilding or coming up with story ideas, but sometimes it comes in handy when people have problems and don't know what to do next.
That's brilliant! Thank you so much for all the hard work. Those abilities lead to creative growth and it's things like that that make our little homely corner of the internet, a great place to be. The guidance no doubt has been the start of many great things for people.

I don't really have any special skills, but I'm excited to finally start learning Portuguese! It's always been a goal of mine after Spanish, and I'm hoping to travel to Brazil or Portugal some day and put it into practice.
Eyyyyy! That's amazing. Special skills can be the goals you hope to achieve too. Don't discredit your goal making abilities. You're also an extremely talented writer. That vividly paints the picture of the emotions a character is experiencing through inner dialogue and mannerisms!

I'm good at listening.
Active listening and processing everything someone has to say isn't an easy skill. That's a brilliant talent to have. C: