Smo

Mistress of Toast
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Fantasy, Urban fantasy, Sci-fi, Romance.
10271606_720608664664559_7561718947429911584_n.jpg

Mine's Red.

What's yours?

• Love
Reactions: Falcon and Fijoli
Mine's red. Which happens to be my favorite color, but I disagree with the description. xD I think the violet option suits me better.

The test does not take into account the fact that I my not be any of the things there. Therefore, my choice is irrelevant.

It's for fun. >_>;

LOOKS LIKE ITS CRIPS VS BLOODS

WHO'S WITH ME?!?!

*stares at red:blue ratio*

o.o

Reactions: Smo
Looks like red's got this, lmao.

Reactions: 2 people
Red according to the chart :)

Though there is a whole theory about personality colors out there. (One of those random things I've retained from my art student days)
It says that people with certain personalities tend to favor certain colors . . . *goes to look for it*
Um, this site is what I'm thinking of if people are curious: http://www.empower-yourself-with-color-psychology.com/personality-color.html

Blue

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
I'm apparently Violet, but I kinda disagree. I think Blue suits me better, and it's my favorite color.

Actually, looking at them more closely, I'm a little more complicated. I'm more of a mixture of Blue, Indigo, Violet, and Gold.

Red. But honestly, the descriptions are one denominational, I think everyone shares traits of everything.

Well my given name is Red, but my online persona is Indigo, so which is the real me?

My real name makes me Blue
But my Internet name makes me Red...
Inner war it is, then! To arms! Fire Nation vs the Water Tribes!

Status
Not open for further replies.