Online Availability
10AM - 10PM Daily
Writing Levels
  1. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Romance, Supernatural, Fantasy, Thriller, Space Exploration, Slice of Life
I think about this kind of crap all the time. O: Most of the time our money goes into the endless cycle of bills and fixing expensive shit that broke conveniently just as we finished paying off the last expensive thing. But I try really hard to improve the comfyness of our home, especially in our bedroom because is vital to being able to human. O,O

What is your perfect bedroom like? What kind of furniture? What sort of cool comfy things would you slip in?

I want my bedroom to feel like a Queen's chambers in a haunted castle. D:< Ax extra fluffy king size bed with a padded headboard and canopy posts with gauzy curtains. The walls would have this rich deep blue wallpaper that has a pretty pattern or texture to it and my ceiling with have glittery stars. I think I want a reading space with a cozy chair and a table. 🤔 Maybe next to one of those faux electric fireplaces. Heavy blackout curtains for the windows. Maybe even a TV for those rare in-bed sick days. O_O

For me, I would say it would have to be:
-Spatious
-Well-heated
-A decently sized bed with different sheets for summer or winter, and a well-kept pillow
-Connected to a bathroom with toilet, sink and shower.
-Have a fittingly sized desk for work, including my laptop and my notebooks
-Shelves for books and various types of material like pens, pencil, paper...
-A fair amount of charging ports that aren't hidden behind where the furniture goes.
-A couple small benches
-Comfy Chairs
-A large closet for clothes
-Someplace to put things I don't want people Seeing
-Since we're talking an ideal room, irrespective of feasibility... minifridge.

Mmmmmm Probably antique style furniture, big four post bed, matching dresser, full body mirror, vanity. A very big room with a bathroom attached naturally (so think a master bedroom and bath). Gas fireplace. Lots and lots of places for my cat to climb around and lay on (like lots of shelves for him) plenty of space for my board game and video games. Because naturally I want a spot for my tv and game systems. mmmmmm walls in a sky blue like my current room. a nice warm floor (so the opposite of my bedroom currently), probably a sort of vinyl faux wood flooring in like maybe a maple finish? Maybe something dark? I dunno. a couple of nice rugs too. Just to give a little something to the floor. Think Princess-y but like......with modern stuff for a cat XD