2. One post per week
  3. Slow As Molasses
Writing Levels
  1. Advanced
  2. Prestige
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Participation Award: What do you love, but are terrible at?

For me, I LOVE singing, but I'm terrible at it. I absolutely adore jamming out in my car, the shower, wherever really.

^ Singing as well. I am terrible at it and won't allow my dulcet tones to be heard by anyone other than the Mister. XD However, when I am alone or in the car, I will bawl out songs to my heart's content.

I should get the award for "YOU TRIED SO HARD YET YOU ALWAYS FAIL" when it comes to not knocking things over or not walking into things. I try very much to have a good balance and look where I'm going, but being half blind combined with terrible sense of space, I make things fall and trip on them even if I'm standing straight.

Dancing. When a song is so good I want to break into a dance unfortunately I lack proper rhythm to actually conduct some moves.....now when I'm alone that's another story lol.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Dipper
I think video editing is a marvelous art, but I have little patience so I don't get very far.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Nemopedia
I have discovered a new participation award for myself...

... Wrapping presents.

I have never seen such a hideously wrapped package. But I took strange delight in creating this amalgamate of different colored paper bound together only through the sheer force of several layers of tape. This sad mess is the reincarnation of Frankenstein’s Monster.... and I shall call it...

Otaku’s Box.

... I’m working on the name. And the wrapping.

• Love
Reactions: Nav
I like to draw. Unfortunately, everything comes out looking like a wrinkly stick figure. How does a stickman get wrinkly, you ask? Your guess is as good as mine.

So yeah...the gym. I go. I try. I look like a flailing whale I'm sure, but ya know...I think I get a participation award for going? I hope.

I get a participation award for managing my money the wrong way by going out as often as I can to eat food even though I'm broke af. 8D

BONUS AWARDS: Buying the most expensive thing on the menu and/or buying lots of things on the menu to make my meal more expensive than it actually needs to be. 8)

writing

Folding dumplings, I suppose. I love eating them, but folding them is an art that I have yet to master. Been training for a decade now.

To be perfectly honest, I really enjoy climbing things.
...or, ATTEMPTING to climb things. Ever since I was but a tiny, tiny little monstrosity, I've always wanted to climb to the top of a decently sized tree. Any decently sized tree. But no matter how much I've tried, my grip as well as my 'sense of self' (if that makes any sense) during the climb is atrocious and I wind up falling perfectly flat on my ass. To make matters worse, everytime I feel like I'm getting close, we move somewhere else, so I have to find a different tree to work with, and suddenly I'm right back at square one.

Making new friends.

870d3f99aabf890b5164f5c5c0965750--internet.jpg

Drawing.

Gotta work on that shit because I want to draw so bad but it turns out horrible.