1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Romance, Fantasy. Always some kind of non-human involved. (Such a vampires, succubi, incubi, etc.)
Hey there, friends. Happy Friday! Hope you're all having a swell day!

What's your absolute favorite, like, everyone needs to know about it and see it, movie? I need some recommendations.

My go-to would probably have to be 'Byzantium' starring Saoirse Ronan and Gemma Arterton.

IF YOU GET A CHANCE, I HIGHLY SUGGEST YOU WATCH IT.
But what about you guys?​

• Love
Reactions: Fluffy

Everything Everywhere All At Once. Some people understood it, others hated it. I loved and understood it. Michelle Yeoh, Ke Huy Quan, Jamie Lee Curtis, and Stephanie Hsu were great in it.

Ooh, there are quite a few movies that I could offer. Lately though this work of art has been the one I want people to see. The visuals are stunningly gorgeous. The soundtrack is absolutely beautiful, too. I warn you though, it will hit you in the feels in some way. It's got a very realistic plot that made me cry a few times.

The Man from Nowhere, a South Korean film released in 2010. Everyone speaks Korean in the movie for the most part so hopefully you don't mind subtitles.

Personally I don't like watching movie trailers, they usually spoil the best moments of a film for me if not the whole thing and I end up not wanting to bother sitting through the actual movie. I promise it's a wonderful movie, but here's the imdb if that's not enough incentive for you. You can also stream the movie for free here.

• Love
Reactions: XIII and Blue
The Man from Nowhere, a South Korean film released in 2010. Everyone speaks Korean in the movie for the most part so hopefully you don't mind subtitles.

Personally I don't like watching movie trailers, they usually spoil the best moments of a film for me if not the whole thing and I end up not wanting to bother sitting through the actual movie. I promise it's a wonderful movie, but here's the imdb if that's not enough incentive for you. You can also stream the movie for free here.
My husband told me about this first so I watched it. Loved it! Actually bought it off Google play movies when that was the main thing.

Ooh, there are quite a few movies that I could offer. Lately though this work of art has been the one I want people to see. The visuals are stunningly gorgeous. The soundtrack is absolutely beautiful, too. I warn you though, it will hit you in the feels in some way. It's got a very realistic plot that made me cry a few times.

I have this on my list. The name makes me feel pleasant for some reason. Going to watch it soon.

Saw this yesterday. Can I just say I love everything about this movie. I was all in my feels throughout the entire movie. Going to watch it again.

• Love
Reactions: Fluffy and XIII

I looooove Korean films. There's one I watched pretty recently that was just...absolutely amazing. I need to figure out what it was called and post it here. I binged both movies, one right after the next. I heard they were talking about making a 3rd and 4th, but I don't know anything outside of that.

Movie is called Along with the Gods: The Two Worlds and Along with the Gods: The Last 49 Days. Here is if TMBD page, with trailer, for the first one if anyone wants to watch.

• Love
Reactions: marcy

Saw this yesterday. Can I just say I love everything about this movie. I was all in my feels throughout the entire movie. Going to watch it again.
I am so pleased to hear of this~ <3 Thank you for letting me know what you thought of the movie. I myself thought of watching it again soon. :D

• Love
Reactions: Blue