Falcon

Adventure Finder
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per week
Online Availability
I have a shifting work schedule, so My online times will be random.
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Prestige
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. No Preferences
Genres
Fantasy, scifi, futuristic modern, fantasy modern, Action/adventure, Mystery, Fan-based,
So that cats vs. Dogs thread got me thinking, what other types of pets do people on Iwaku like?

Personally I am, and always will be, a cat person, my mom loves horses, and my dad's dog really is his best friend.

So what about you? If time, space, or money wasn't a problem which pet would you have?

I would totally have a horse, since I currently ride once or twice a week with jumping lessons and could really get a good bond going with a jumping horse <3

Well... Cats, even if horses come a very very close second. Worked with horses when I grew up, but had to stop when my health went to shit.

Honestly, I'd choose all of the options. Any pet is cool.

I've had birds, cats, dogs, a horse, a goat, been a sheep-sitter as a wee lad, chickens, ducks and rabbits. So yeah, any pet is fair game. XD

My favorite pet to have is none at all.

Second place goes to pet rock.

I don't like having to take care of animals. :P

I like fish.

Namely, pufferfish.

6a010535f11c3d970c015433fff41e970c-800wi

One day I hope to care for a puffer of my own

Reactions: Quiet One
I want an Axolotl.

Reactions: The Ghost Note
XenoFerret.jpg

Romans used Ferrets to hunt rabbits in order to feed legions on the march. Ferrets are awesome. :ferret:

I've only ever had dogs so I chose that option, but I think it would be cute to own a ferret, guinea pig, hamster, bunny rabbit, or a minx. I'm a fluffy animal lover! :3

I love my dog and my cats and my ferrets... But I really like hedgehogs and foxes more.

I can't choose! I love animals more than I do people! I have a bearded dragon, a ferret, three cats (Kittens not included) and two dogs. Honestly, I love them all. I'd have an entire zoo if I could, and I would never survive in nature because I don't care how quickly something could kill me, if it's cute I will try to hug it or at least pet it.

My favorite has to be the kind of pets you keep in a tank, such as my pet Axolotl Dragon.

They don't crap everywhere.

Dragons would make an amazing, if not terrifyingly terrible pet.

If not that I'd go with snakes and lizards. Iguanas are cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.