Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hana

wandering thoughts
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
I love almost all types of chocolate myself, though my guilty pleasures are chocolate with caramel, or dark chocolate with mint filling. Fruit fillings are also nice. And chocolate truffles are great during special occasions.

I think a better poll for me would be 'What is your least favourite type of chocolate'. ;)

Besides white chocolate, I'm a sucker for all kinds of chocolate, whatever shape or form.

I think a better poll for me would be 'What is your least favourite type of chocolate'. ;)
You and me both xP I really like almost any type of chocolate. ^^ Though I prefer to splurge or treat myself to nicer brands.
Besides white chocolate, I'm a sucker for all kinds of chocolate, whatever shape or form.
White chocolate is alright, but yeah, it's not one of my preferences.

Oh, and for KitKats I absolutely love the green tea ones.

• Love
Reactions: Greenie
Probably my favourite candy bar.

Save for this baby :D

x.jpg

Reactions: Hana
I like all sorts of chocolate, but white and dark are my favorites. Chocolate truffles of any kind are also amazing.

My favorite chocolate ever was a milk chocolate though. It was some Swedish chocolate I got from Ikea, Marabou brand. That stuff melts in your mouth and tastes so fucking good and is just.. ugh, I want to go to Ikea just to buy a bunch of it now, even though the nearest one is like an hour away. D:

Milk chocolate. Mainstream, but yup. I can't stand white chocolate because it gets too... like, sandy in my throat. I can't stand dark chocolate because its bitter. Milk is perfect for me. But I can't eat too much or else I'll die from all the sweetness ; ;

Reactions: Hana and Greenie
Lindt white chocolate truffles will be my all time favorite forever! <333

Milk, dark, white -- it's all good. :D

Only thing I've never really liked were those "gourmet" chocolates. Anytime I've ever tried that kind of stuff, I've just found myself picking around at stuff that seemed more-or-less decent and hesitantly nibbling on them -- with mixed results. >_> It all just seemed sort of decent at best and unexpectedly bad at worst.

Don't be the person who buys me those as a Valentine's Day gift or something. At least half of what's in that box is going to waste. >_>

• Love
2755721_1338555590229.94res_310_228.jpg

I'll eat pretty much any kind of chocolate or chocolate dessert. Give me a chocolate covered fruit though and I'll turn my nose up. I can tolerate white chocolate on strawberries and bananas, though.

• Love
Dark chocolate, typically. Especially with raspberry filling. But i also love chocolate with coconut cremes. Like almond joys. Oh, or most with fruit/nuts. Especially almonds... Ah, and toblerones? Yum.

Ferrero rocheres, though :F

• Love
I've had 97% dark chocolate once. It's the kind of thing you take a tiny piece of and let melt in your mouth. Jesusmotherofchocolate, it was divine. I don't remember the brand but it was from a local chocolatier.

Dark chocolate is my favorite. I had some with cocoa nibs in it, mmm.
Marabou is a nice brand. @Jorick Was it just their normal milk chocolate or one of their many mixes? Their hazelnut is one of my favorites.

I am not too keen on white chocolate, it's too sweet overall for me. I am also not a huge fan of the sweet+spicy mix like chili powder. But sweet and salty is fine, like the sea salt bits.

I am also not a huge fan of the sweet+spicy mix like chili powder.
I never actually tried a sweet and spicy mix.

Has anyone ever tried dark chocolate and orange? I find it's so yummy. *drools*

I'm also a huge sucker for coconut in my chocolate.

Has anyone ever tried dark chocolate and orange? I find it's so yummy. *drools*

I'm also a huge sucker for coconut in my chocolate.
Dark Chocolate and Orange is amazing.
terrys-dark-chocolate-orange-ball-126567-w.jpg

So good.

Also really like dark chocolate covered espresso beans, dark chocolate candy bars sprinkled with lavender and chocolate and coconut.

Marabou is a nice brand. @Jorick Was it just their normal milk chocolate or one of their many mixes? Their hazelnut is one of my favorites.
Just normal milk chocolate, but I intend to try other kinds whenever I get around to going and buying more.

Reactions: Turtle of the Tired
I am a fan of mostly any type of chocolate except dark chocolate unless I need something right then and nothing else is available. I also don't like coconut filled chocolates like in Russell Stover candies.

Status
Not open for further replies.