2. Advanced
  3. Prestige
  4. Douche
  5. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Fantasy is my #1; I will give almost anything a chance if it has strong fantasy elements. Post apocalyptic, superhero, alternate history, science fantasy, some supernatural, romance, and a few fandoms (especially Game of Thrones) are also likely to catch my eye.
Just as the title says. No cop outs with multiple picks, suck it up and make your choice. Select ONE song as your favorite song of all time and post it in this thread.

This is my favorite song:

If Remix's count

If Remix's don't count

I have many but

I'll always call this my favourite ever.

It got me through my teen years. That's all, really.

• Love
Reactions: Dervish
Can't Stop and Until the End are both definitely in the 10 ten of my all-time favorites.

Way too many to really pick from..

Guess I'll have to pick one I can always turn on and jam too.

Even at 9AM on a saturday through a large stereo with all the windows open.

NO REGRETS. THE NEIGHBORS LOVED IT.

• Love
Reactions: Finhawk and King
It's worth noting that I'm bad at picking favorites and that my favorite anything usually changes every couple of weeks or so.

But like, for now,

What A Wonderful World - Joseph William Morgan ft. Shadow Royale

(If you're a fan of The Legend of Korra (like I am), then you will love the GMV-based on this song))

(Also, there's a Dragon Age: Inquisition Trailer based on this song)

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh my god but that's impossible! I like so many songs the same amount for different reasons! My favourite song in one mood may be the last thing I want to hear in another!

D8

I refuse to give an all-time selection, because that's impossible.

But I don't think there's ever been a time when I didn't like this song:

Reactions: Lost
All Time Favourite:
(I tried to beatbox that. Believe it or not, it didn't work when it got to 2:16.)

Second Favourite:
(When you're fighting Sam in Metal Gear Rising, nothing immerses you better than this song. True magic.)

Honourable Mention:

Last edited by a moderator:
At the moment it is this song:

I have over 1,000 songs on my phone so it's IMPOSSIBLE for me to determine what song is my favorite :( But here's one I definitely listen to a lot:

My favourites change every week and such, but right now, I gotta give it to this little gem.

Because Mark Lanegan and Queens of The Stone Age is a great combo. This song is easily QoTSA's best, or one of.

Status
Not open for further replies.