• Kuudere

• Dandere

• Yandere

• Deredere

• Kamidere

• Himedere

• Mayadere

Results are only viewable after voting.
I got Dandere on the test. My best friend describe me as a Tsundere.. but a true Tsundere won't claim that they're a tsundere. Eh, but personally I think I'm a mix of both Tsundere and Dandere.

true tsunderes

wow, they are irritating, no?

:)

This is a horrifically bad test :lol:
But yeah, got Kuudere.

I am Deredere, which is funny, cause my girlfriend is a tsundere. Generally I get punched, then she kisses me.

Yandere... hmm... Not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing. Well, at least it'll put my knife throwing practice to use.

I got a dandere.

Well, around people that I don't know well, or the such, I am usually quiet. And when I made an intro on another site, I was like 'okay... what else should I say...?' and that such... I'd say that it does fit me kinda well then...

I suppose i am, seeing what my reaction was. Damn....

My first thought was "Shit. Time for a haircut" XD

My first thought was "Shit. Time for a haircut" XD
HEY GUYS! I FOUND HELLIS' YEARBOOK PHOTOS!

49503-0033758_bbe7885ff9d25d6be6275e25e521f430.jpg

I HAVE NO CLUE WHAT I AM.
Someone (rory) should pick for me.

I got Kuudere but wtf.... Doesn't really sound like me :/

Kuudere

A Kuudere is a cool character, calm and composed on the outside. They often are serious and are able to take charge in a dangerous or stressful situation - even when those around them panic they tend not to. Often a Kuudere will speak in a calm or monotonous voice - seemingly uneffected by the world around them. They never seem to be overly happy, excited, or surprised—just as they never appear sad, annoyed, or angry. Extreme examples may even seem to be completely emotionless. Sometimes, kuuderes are the class presidents other times they take the form of stoic, professional assistants to superiors that they love and respect. While a Kuudere will remain business-like ouside - they have a constant inner struggle with their emotions. {They tend to fear showing weakness or admitting their feelings for someone and having someone for emotional support. In some cases they are unclear on how to express themselves or said emotions.} The only part of this that describes me. The rest is pretty much the opposite of my personality. >_> This test faaaaailed.