• Deredere

• Kamidere

• Himedere

• Mayadere

Results are only viewable after voting.
Unknowledge x Unknowledge
Shipped. Canon. Done.
Can't wait to see the children.
Dammit....They'll be too moe. It'll be Hanamaru Kindergarten packed into one child.

I notice that we have votes for every type of dere

Except tsundere

HEY @Beatrix ! Grow some twintails and get on this shit!
Wait.
Twintails=Tsundere?

This explains...a lot...The guys over here will lowe their shit after hearing this.

It says 'Kuudere' for me, but I feel like I'm more of a Yandere at heart... :D

Aww, would ya, Bats? Would ya really?

ask_harley_11_20_11_by_tarajenkins-d4gq7yu.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Hana
This reminds of a joke about a clown car...
nice thing about clown cars

can fit enough people for a roman orgy in the back seat

still fit in the Economy parking spot

Me = Ultimate Kuudere. Like. To a frightening degree. ^^;;

For me, it's hard to say. I guess a mixture of Tsundere and Dandere, but I voted Dandere.

Mayadere

Mayadere is a psudo-Tsundere or a "Tsundere character's scary twin". A Mayadere character does not fall into the Yandere category, it's closer to Tsundere. A character that starts as a villain trying to kill the protagonist but then switched to their side after falling in love with them, but still makes jokes about killing them once in a while..

Mayadere

Mayadere is a psudo-Tsundere or a "Tsundere character's scary twin". A Mayadere character does not fall into the Yandere category, it's closer to Tsundere. A character that starts as a villain trying to kill the protagonist but then switched to their side after falling in love with them, but still makes jokes about killing them once in a while..
why are all 'deres' insane?

best dere is insanedere

I got Dandere on the test. My best friend describe me as a Tsundere.. but a true Tsundere won't claim that they're a tsundere. Eh, but personally I think I'm a mix of both Tsundere and Dandere.