• Dandere

• Yandere

• Deredere

• Kamidere

• Himedere

• Mayadere

Results are only viewable after voting.
Himedere  

A Himedere is a similar category to a Tsundere or Kamidere but their should be a clear difference between them and a Himedere. The Himedere character is more 'princess-like' than anything else - they could almost fall into the Kamidere category with their belief they are 'above' or 'better' than everyone else. But the Himedere more than anything else refrains from exerting themself or getting their hands dirty - they may perfer to sit with other princessly characters or on their own while others do physical exersice, or refuse to get their clothes or skin dirty in a sticky situation. They believe others should do the work for them and that they need to dictate what others do in order to keep things running smoothly.​
o.O

Dandere  

A Dandere is often a quiet or antisocial character. A Dandere often wants to be sociable but are too scared or embarassed to talk to others. They often fear saying the wrong thing, or something that may get them into trouble - they will say nothing to be on the safe side rather than embarass themselves of get on someones bad side. Of course, once danderes are befriended, they tend to lose their social inhibitions and become rather cute and happy—especially with the ones they love.​
Yeah. Yeah, this is pretty much me.

Umm..
I actually got Yandere.
Tbh I was expecting Deredere. xD

There was actually a point in time where I wanted to be Yandere.. after watching Future Diary and Date A Live. -3-

1zdrshu.jpg

Dandere:
A Dandere is often a quiet or antisocial character. A Dandere often wants to be sociable but are too scared or embarassed to talk to others. They often fear saying the wrong thing, or something that may get them into trouble - they will say nothing to be on the safe side rather than embarass themselves of get on someones bad side. Of course, once danderes are befriended, they tend to lose their social inhibitions and become rather cute and happy—especially with the ones they love.

Sounds about right

Got Kuudere. Went back and switched one answer, came back as Dandere. Did so again with a third answer, returned as a Yandere.

Me thinks the quiz needs more questions to actually get a decent read on someone. Especially if they're not one, specific archetype.

Reactions: Queenslayer
I notice that we have votes for every type of dere

Except tsundere

HEY @Beatrix ! Grow some twintails and get on this shit!

Need a better test! Got dandere the first time and kamidere the second. O.o;;

So why would you need a better test? It's just for fun and whatever you got first is your stereotypical anime "dere" type, if you will. Nothing has to be accurate in terms of your personality in real life. :P

So why would you need a better test? It's just for fun and whatever you got first is your stereotypical anime "dere" type, if you will. Nothing has to be accurate in terms of your personality in real life. :P
I like my quizzes to be not a total crabshot. It's my preference. I also don't like comedies full of potty humor or olives.

Deredere  

Deredere is the purest and most loving character. They always show their true selves; and are often displayed as entirely sweet and energetic. Pretty much they are the Moe main character in every anime. Deredere characters show all their emotions: happy, sad and angry - but more often than not they will bounce back to their happy selves in due time.

why in this box
no comprende
ugh

I got deredere, lol.

Though I'm unsure a little.

Deredere.

Seems quite legit. I can see myself being moe....That says something about me doesn't it.