• Deredere

• Kamidere

• Himedere

• Mayadere

Results are only viewable after voting.
R

Ray

Original poster
Title says it all. What is your stereotypical anime "dere" type? Find out here! Mine's Kuudere!

Kuudere

A Kuudere is a cool character, calm and composed on the outside. They often are serious and are able to take charge in a dangerous or stressful situation - even when those around them panic they tend not to. Often a Kuudere will speak in a calm or monotonous voice - seemingly uneffected by the world around them. They never seem to be overly happy, excited, or surprised—just as they never appear sad, annoyed, or angry. Extreme examples may even seem to be completely emotionless. Sometimes, kuuderes are the class presidents other times they take the form of stoic, professional assistants to superiors that they love and respect. While a Kuudere will remain business-like ouside - they have a constant inner struggle with their emotions. They tend to fear showing weakness or admitting their feelings for someone and having someone for emotional support. In some cases they are unclear on how to express themselves or said emotions.

Everyone THINKS dating a tsundere would be hot.

Tell you right now, its fucking annoying.

Deredere is best dere.

#goodmarriedlifeisbestlife

Reactions: Lady B
Yandere best dere.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
None.

Because you're all weeaboos.

According to a short quiz, I am a dandere. But I think it's wrong. Do I seem antisocial to any of you? And trust me, if I think something is a certain way, I say so. But I like to think that I do so in a nice way.

I don't fret about myself. But if danderes fret about others and if they are ok and happy and all that. Then I am definitely a dandere.

Kamidere

A Kamidere is the character with a 'god' complex. They believe or are a god or goddess and desire to be treated as such. They may appear a bit Tsundere at times: aloof or high and mighty, but the difference in thinking stems from the fact they believe they are better than others and should be worshipped for being so. Kamidere was the word the lead character in "Kyouran Kazoku Nikki" used to describe herself. Like all other Dere types, they'll eventually get over their god complex and become a loving character towards their lover - but like a Tsundere they'll likely retain their god-like persona when around persons other than their lover.

Hah, I like it.

Kamidere

A Kamidere is the character with a 'god' complex. They believe or are a god or goddess and desire to be treated as such. They may appear a bit Tsundere at times: aloof or high and mighty, but the difference in thinking stems from the fact they believe they are better than others and should be worshipped for being so. Kamidere was the word the lead character in "Kyouran Kazoku Nikki" used to describe herself. Like all other Dere types, they'll eventually get over their god complex and become a loving character towards their lover - but like a Tsundere they'll likely retain their god-like persona when around persons other than their lover.

Hah, I like it.
You would, you egotistical supervillain you.

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE

You would, you egotistical supervillain you.

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE
And don't just stop at blood and skulls either! I demand virgin sacrifices too. Half of them onto the altar, half of them into my bedchamber. Preferably the bottom half if they're cut in half width-wise, preferably the left half if they're cut in half length-wise, and if you're gonna be cheeky and cut them into front and back halves I'll take the front half. But I mean half a virgin is half a virgin, whatever works. I'm not that picky.

And don't just stop at blood and skulls either! I demand virgin sacrifices too. Half of them onto the altar, half of them into my bedchamber. Preferably the bottom half if they're cut in half width-wise, preferably the left half if they're cut in half length-wise, and if you're gonna be cheeky and cut them into front and back halve I'll take the front half. But I mean half a virgin is half a virgin, whatever works. I'm not that picky.
Pssssssh

Virgins are overrated

C'mon, your avatar is freaking Littlefingers

You know that

I got chavdere
361.jpg

Hmmm.... Meh, I won't complain. I am an empress from space after all. Also sorry for the weird copypaste.
Himedere  

A Himedere is a similar category to a Tsundere or Kamidere but their should be a clear difference between them and a Himedere. The Himedere character is more 'princess-like' than anything else - they could almost fall into the Kamidere category with their belief they are 'above' or 'better' than everyone else. But the Himedere more than anything else refrains from exerting themself or getting their hands dirty - they may perfer to sit with other princessly characters or on their own while others do physical exersice, or refuse to get their clothes or skin dirty in a sticky situation. They believe others should do the work for them and that they need to dictate what others do in order to keep things running smoothly.

Kuudere  

A Kuudere is a cool character, calm and composed on the outside. They often are serious and are able to take charge in a dangerous or stressful situation - even when those around them panic they tend not to. Often a Kuudere will speak in a calm or monotonous voice - seemingly uneffected by the world around them. They never seem to be overly happy, excited, or surprised—just as they never appear sad, annoyed, or angry. Extreme examples may even seem to be completely emotionless. Sometimes, kuuderes are the class presidents other times they take the form of stoic, professional assistants to superiors that they love and respect. While a Kuudere will remain business-like ouside - they have a constant inner struggle with their emotions. They tend to fear showing weakness or admitting their feelings for someone and having someone for emotional support. In some cases they are unclear on how to express themselves or said emotions.​
Yeah, that fits pretty well (I'm not an extreme case though xD)

Pssssssh

Virgins are overrated

C'mon, your avatar is freaking Littlefingers

You know that
Do you know nothing about the occult power in virgins? Bruh, I'm a demonic overlord god, I've got concubines handmaidens for days if I'm looking to interact with a woman as something other than a source of power to feed on. This is Religion 101 level stuff: virgins = power. Duh.