What is up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

micamouth

Original poster
I'm micamouth. I like risotto and taking long walks on beaches- waaaaait a minute.

Call me Mica if you like. I also go by Noah. I'm primarily a fantasy roleplayer - I've been roleplaying in the genre for four years, or thereabouts. I'm in love with swords and sorcery, but high fantasy is not my thing! Too many names and too much to remember.

That's me - the roleplaying side, anyway. Any questions?

Wassup Noah! Welcome to Iwaku!

You're in luck my friend, fantasy is one of the most popular genres on Iwaku :) I'm sure you'll find people to write with in no time.

Don't forget to take a took at the rules and stuff, and I hope you have lots of fun! :D

Wassup Noah! Welcome to Iwaku!

You're in luck my friend, fantasy is one of the most popular genres on Iwaku :) I'm sure you'll find people to write with in no time.

Don't forget to take a took at the rules and stuff, and I hope you have lots of fun! :D

Thanks for the warm welcome <3

Risotto is amazing... :) welcome to Iwaku, friend! Hope the site is treating you well. Give a yell if you have any questions :)

Risotto is amazing... :) welcome to Iwaku, friend! Hope the site is treating you well. Give a yell if you have any questions :)
Haha, that was partly a joke - but I do fancy trying out risotto. Thank you for the welcome! It's treating me quite nicely so far.

• Love
Reactions: Elle Joyner
Yum risotto. Now I'm hungry. ):

Anyways, welcome! As mentioned, fantasy of all grades is super popular. I can't imagine you'll have ANY trouble finding groups and or partners. If you do have questions though, please don't hesitate to ask!

Welcome to Iwaku, Mica. Fantasy is easy to come across around here, so no worries there.

Anyway, have a cookie and enjoy your stay.

Status
Not open for further replies.