What is UP with all of the passive characters/play

• Thread starter Perfect Neglect
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
On personal level I came from three previously competitive sites, including one site with open trolling and few to no moderators. So it is refreshing to come to this site. I think when a site is well structured the younger rpers are looking for examples from the older rpers so that they do not step on other's toes. I have only been here since Sunday and I do enjoy the calm, my suggestion is do one of three things A. RP in the combat sections (I'm sure there are T-1 roleplayers somewhere here and that is a style that is competitive by nature...) B. Create an RP that requires leadership and difficult choices. C. Find a prodigy to your legacy.

People probably think it equates to being submissive in a sexual role play scenario.

Yeah...he did not say "submissive". So I took his statement to literally mean "passive"..
I realize that. I was simply voicing an opinion.

I'm somewhere in between. Between passive and aggressive. Having a mix of both is utter fun though in my opinion. There are times when you want to be in control, and there are times when you would want to let go and give others a try.

There are others who would want to prefer letting others being in control and others who want to be always in control.

It's called diversity :P

Reactions: Steelmail
I don't really have a problem with those, since in the end, I force them to take part ;) No, I don't rush like "You gotta do something if you want to stay in this RP", I normally do it IC, when something is happening, I normally create a situation that either leaves them alone or with a partner more passive than them, so they need to take lead (Or their characters may die ^-^ ).

I used to be one of these, all until the moment my creative muscles started to workout and now I tend to create various plots within each RP. Personally, I think these persons are just insecure about their actions, most of them tend to think that they might fuck up the plot or something, you just gotta encourage to do it anyway, it doesn't matter if the bad guy wins, we are here to get some fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.