What Is This... Love?

Jesse was caught off guard when Jessica hugged her. She didn't know how to respond. Then, suddenly, it was over just as soon as it began and Jesse just shrugged it off.

"Don't worry about it," she told Jessica. She looked around and realized that they had barely moved. "Shall we go? The place we're going to has a mean chocolate pie, too." Taking hold of Jessica's hand, she led her along.

Jessica's eyes lit up at the mention of chocolate. She tugged Jesse forward, "Really? Let's go!

"I'm a bit of a chocoholic," she admitted, grinning at the feel of Jesse's hand in hers as they walked. "When I was younger my family had to limit my intake."

Jesse could feel her face her face heat up. Surely it was becoming noticably red by now. She could only hope that Jessica wasn't paying that close attention.

"A, uh, chocoholic, huh. Well, that's, that's good to know?" Jesse stuttered. She couldn't believe how unlike herself she was being all of a sudden. "You'll really enjoy this pie then. It's, uh, it's got chocolate mousse that is, like three inches thick. And chocolate graham cracker crust. Ultimate in chocolate pies."

Of course, the thought that chocolate was supposedly an aphrodisiac just had to cross her mind as well, and her face lit up like a Christmas tree.

Jessica blinked as Jesse described the pie. Good Gods, that sounded to die for. She could barely stop herself from running down to the diner, pulling Jesse along with her, and ordering it right off the bat. She couldn't do that though, she had to be calm and sophisticated, not running off at the first mention of chocolate. Not to mention that if she didn't eat something else first, the sugar high -and crash- would just be awful.

"So, uh, do you have any siblings?"