3. Advanced
  4. Prestige
  5. Douche
  6. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
I adore fantasy, plain and simple. Magic, monsters, mayhem oh my! I also like some horror/gore, modern, and I've never really done monster characters before, but I may be open to it.
Hello! I'm KayWyn, but just put Kay. Or, you know, your Almighty Panda-Eyed Savior. Because eyeliner isn't very agreeable.

Anyway, I'm looking for an RP partner!....Again..! I went on a hiatus for quite some time due to personal reasons involving family. It was rather sudden, and I don't believe I ever told any of my partners at the time - I'm sorry for that, and I feel awful. You guys were amazing!

• Leaving. If you're not enjoying the RP, feel free to tell me. I'm pretty lenient on disappearing without a word because I understand it - life can be very sudden and this will probably be one of the first to slip your mind. Don't worry about going through the "It has been a week and I've not messaged her she hates me oh god she hates me now" thing; I tend to do that. Its not fun. A month or two could go by, and I'll still be down to RP.

• Pairings. I like playing girls; it's what I'm most comfortable with. However, I understand that other people would like to play girls. I'm more than willing to double. In fact, I kinda prefer it! Playing multiple characters? Yes, please! Also, for Fandoms, I prefer Canon x OC - I can do the others, but that's just my preference.

• I like talking OOC. I will make mentions of the RP and what's going on, things happening in my life, or just random stuff I found online. I love making friends, and RPing feels all the better when it is with a friend.

• I'm pretty lenient on grammar. So long as you're doing your best, I'm cool with it! An effort is all I want. However, I do write in paragraphs and prefer detail

• I prefer RPing through PMs. While I can do forums, I tend to default to PMs. However, I won't go off-site. Sorry!

• If you want adult content in an RP, tell me - so long as you're a Red Star, I'm generally okay with it. Though, I'm very awkward and I can tell you now that my replies may shorten a bit, haha.

That's all I can think of at the moment! If you've got any questions, just ask :D!

KEY:

[Character I'd like you to play for me]
(Character I'm comfortable playing for you) <--If your character isn't listed, feel free to ask about it. Chances are I just never RPed as em' but I'd be willing to figure it out!
*** - My interest level.

FANDOMS

Boku No Hero Academia/My Hero Academia *********
[Eraserhead/Aizawa, All Might/Toshi, Bakugo, Kirishima]
[Midoriya, Kamimari, Kirishima, Urakara, probably more)

Final Fantasy XV *******
[Ignis]
(Prompto, Galdio, Noctis)

Overwatch *****
[McCree, Soldier 76, Reaper, Hanzo]
(Hanzo, Genji, Lucio, Tracer, Mei)

Mystic Messenger *****
[Jumin]
(707, Zen, Yoosung, Jaehee, V)

Mogeko Games ************************************
[This will change depending on which game/if we do a huge crossover]
(Just tell me the character, and I'll do them.)

Devil May Cry ********
[Dante]
(Vergil, Lady, Trish)

Tales of Xillia 1 or 2 ******
[Gaius]
(Alvin, Jude, Milla, Leia, Wingul)

Divinity Original Sin 2 ***** (This would take quite a bit of planning beforehand, please!)
[Fane, Tarquin, Ifan]
(Lohse, Sebille, Ifan, Red Prince)

Elder Scrolls (Namely Morrowind/Oblivion/Skyrim) ********** (Once again, planning beforehand)
[Typically OC x OC w/ doubling. If you want Canon x OC, I can work with it!]

Dragon Age ******** (Mostly interested in 2 right now, but willing to do the others)
[Origins: Alistair, Zevran. 2: Fenris. Inquisition: Iron Bull, Blackwall, Cullen]
(Origins: Zevran, Leliana, Morrigan. 2: Anders, Cullen. Inquisition: Cullen, Cassandra, Dorian, Josephine, Harding)

I'm sure there's more, feel free to ask about other Fandoms! :D

Originals

I've got a ton of original plots. Give me a setting, and I'll give you a story we can both work on to make our own! I love fantasy, but I'm also a sucker for Slice of Life plots as well.

As for pairings, I don't really use those as much? I mean, if you've got one you'd like to do, pitch it! I'll probably say yes! But I feel they can be limiting at times. However, that doesn't mean I don't have some of my own personal favorites, such as:

Demon x Human
Witch x Witch Hunter
Neighbors who hate each other
And so on!​

I also live off of Tumblr prompts. Especially the Hot Mess ones.Any sort of plot that has almost D&D-adventure aspects? I'll be in love.

I'll probably edit this later to add more.
I hope you all have a wonderful day!​

Reactions: Black_Swallow
D&D style plots well I have a load of those if your ok with reading a little bit.