What is the worst movie you've ever seen?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dragon Ball Evolution. That needs no explanation.

The Nightmare On Elm Street reboot. As a huge Freddy Krueger fan, this just completely betrayed the original and Freddy was far from scary in the reboot.

Treasure Planet. I'm a huge Disnerd and I prefer Atantis over this movie. It just bored me to tears and I didn't find anything enjoyable about it.

The live-action Tekken movie. Just.....no

The live-action Dead or Alive movie. Ewwww

I can think of two movies that tie for this title in my humble opinion.

1. Gosford Park
gosfordpark.jpg

2. Le Divorce
517QGXQWSDL.jpg

I couldn't sit through either one. Though, I normally can't sit though an entire feature length movie... I couldn't even use these as background noise while I did something else...

Oh look, a thread in which I can make all of you feel my pain.

81wBLkGlGgL._SY606_.jpg

This is probably the worst fucking shit I've actually ever seen. There is literally a character(?) who's entire design and purpose in life is about him pissing himself.... Wot? All other characters are no better in all honesty. Many of them are kinda worse.

This is also a kid's movie.

Reactions: Brovo
Hold on... How has no one brought this one up yet?

the-star-wars-holiday-special-original.jpg

Reactions: Shadowsiren
Oh man.

I am actually such a connoisseur of awful movies that I don't know if I could pick the WORST movie I've ever seen. Here are a few candidates though:

Birdemic: Shock and Terror (2008)

Elf Bowling (2007)

(@Diana @Isabella Hime @Gibs )

Paranormal Asylum: The Revenge of Typhoid Mary (2013)

Zombie Ass: Toilet of the Dead (2011)

red Warning: Even just this trailer is inappropriate and gross as fuck.

Vampiyaz (2004)

I actually couldn't even find a trailer for this, so enjoy this sample of some of the worst scenes in the movie:

I can't remember the name of it and Google isn't helping me, but I also watched some awful indie gay teen romance movie that my then-girlfriend rented from Blockbuster c. 2005. It was boring as fuck.

• Love
Reactions: IceChateau777
I'mma add some more that I've had the displeasure of seeing recently.

Devil (2010)
Its about demons in an elevator and people have to figure out who the devil is. It's awful.

The Breed
This one is so bad that every time I watch it I have to have vodka at the ready.

Reactions: IceChateau777
Alone in the Dark (2005)
House of the Dead (2003)
Machete (2010)
DOA = Dead or Alive (2006)
The King of Fighters (2010)

Total Recall with Colin Farrell
The Gunman
Jupiter Ascending
November Man

Dark Shadows;

Seriously what a slap in the face. The original was soo up Tim Burton's alley, it was dark, brooding and serious. Why did Tim Burton not honor the source material? He can do dark and brooding very well. Why did he go with comedy family flick, I am disappointed. When you have things like Sweeney Tod [which I honestly don't like either], but I know Tim Burton can. So, why isn't he?

Dark Shadows;

Seriously what a slap in the face. The original was soo up Tim Burton's alley, it was dark, brooding and serious. Why did Tim Burton not honor the source material? He can do dark and brooding very well. Why did he go with comedy family flick, I am disappointed. When you have things like Sweeney Tod [which I honestly don't like either], but I know Tim Burton can. So, why isn't he?

Yeah, I was highly disappointed in this. The preview had me going but actually sitting down to watch the movie...never again.

Also I don't like Open Season. I hate this movie. I hate this movie with a burning passion because the themes and moral they teach the children watching it. Why can we not get a kids movie that teaches kids, it's okay to walk away from someone who is clearly a negative influence in your life? Gah!

This shit. We wanted to watch a movie as a family for a change and decided to rent the movie. We all made fun of the movie through all of it. At least we had a good time. The best part of this movie is the song in the trailer.

This shit. We wanted to watch a movie as a family for a change and decided to rent the movie. We all made fun of the movie through all of it. At least we had a good time. The best part of this movie is the song in the trailer.
That looks like it's trying to copy The Leftovers......

Reactions: Mr.Scales ⚖
I should have watched the trailer before I rented it, because it was not even 10 minutes later and the movie was shut off.

I'm going to add anything with Angelina Jolie, except for Hackers, and maybe Girl Interrupted.

One time I tried to watch a steaming pile of shit called Punch Drunk Love. It is one of the very few movies I've ever completely dropped, and it was definitely the worst of the lot. It was not engaging in the slightest and it tried super hard to be artsy and have symbolism but it all fell flat.

Other garbage movies that I could not bear to finish include Moulin Rouge and that recent Great Gatsby movie. Both of them were too terrible to waste further time with.

Status
Not open for further replies.