What is the stupidest/best reason you ever broke up with someone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best reason - didn't find myself loving him any more

Worst reason - because he was asking for money

Best reason: I walked in on him and his 'cousin' after coming home from work early one day. I could have accepted the fact that he was bi if he had told me, but I wasn't going to accept the fact that he lied and cheated on me.

Stupidest reason: I didn't like his laugh. Seriously, the dude's laugh made me want to rip my eardrums out.

Eh, I've always been the person to dump people but I usually have legitimate reasons.

The best: She was talking about getting an apartment together when I was 15 and we only dated for two weeks for example.

The worst: The only time I was dumped. The reason I say this is the worst because she never said why. Everything was like normal, I told her I'd see her Monday. She broke up with me via text Sunday, and told me not to go to her house.

That was during the summer, and when the school year came by it was like the months we dated never existed. She had moved and deleted all her social media. Her best friends were asking me where the hell she went.

Best: I moved 900 miles away. Even though I adored her I couldn't entertain the possibility of a long distance relationship.

That was one of two relationships I've had. I'm married to the other one. So, there's that.

Reactions: Orochi
My worst reason ever was that the chick had a weird looking nose.

LOL.

Worst reason: my mom didn't allow me to date (which was a total fucking lie, but I couldn't think of a better reason and I was just kind of done).

Best reason: latest relationship ended because of distance so yeah.

Worst Reason

I have only been in three relationships and all of them ended for a good reason.

Best Reason

1. She would have made me feel bad about being me everyday of my life and I decided that I didn't want to live like that.
2. He didn't listen to me when I said 'no'.
3. I wasn't in a good place to be in a relationship and now we are best friends, brothers even.

Status
Not open for further replies.